Hot Smoke and Sassafrass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just started to get up to call her at work when in she walked, looking as slutty as the day is long... or should I say, as my dick is long. My cock quickly stiffened into a raging erection as my eyes rolled over her sexy form! I realized why she was late in getting there. She was busy at home, preparing her costume and make-up for our play. She certainly didn't go to work looking that way! My eyes were burning into her tits. Me and every other single guy in that bar! I knew that I would have to work fast. If I didn't, I would wind up having to fight for her attention!

Our eyes met, only momentarily, as she made her way through the smoky bar to a somewhat private booth. MY GOD! She looked like sex itself with her hair all wild and her face made-up! The low-cut black dress she wore clung to her wanton form like plastic wrap. Every nuance, every curve accented in black velvet, was there for discerning eyes to behold. She wore my favorite slutty earrings and scathingly slutty four inch heels... She shot the works... or she was going to... if I had anything to do with it! My cock was giving her a standing ovation. If it had hands, it would be applauding!

She pushed ALL the right buttons with just her looks and especially her actions. She sat down in the booth, lit a cigarette and exhaled through ovaled red lips as she threw her head back slightly. She slowly brought her head back down and looked straight at me while moistening her full lips with her tongue. It was all I could do to keep from shooting off right then and there! I gathered my wits, and my drink, and started to make my way across the room. I pushed my way through the crowd over to her table and stood next to her as she sat there looking so fucking hot! My swollen cock had already started to leak and the wet spot was clearly visible. I stood next to her in silence for a long time just taking in this lusty vision. She was paying no attention to me... but I knew she was waiting for my next move. For a while, all I could do was to stand there, very close to her, and drip!

Finally, after clearing my throat, I asked her if I could buy her a drink. She wasn't facing me when she took a drag from her cigarette. But then, she turned her head and blew a thick cloud of smoke at my stiffly pointing cock while looking right at the bulbous head! I couldn't stop it if I tried. I spurted hard through my trousers, without being touched, right there in front of her sexy face as she did that! My slacks were thin and I hadn't worn any underwear, as usual. The first hard shots coursed through the fabric and dripped on her skirt and down to her heels. She finished her exhale, looked up at me and said;

"Sure, I'll have what your having."

And with that, she leaned over and placed her lips around the head of my spurting prick through my fucking pants! My back was to the crowded room. There was so much noise and so much going on, no one seem to notice Becky sucking off my stiff spurting pecker through the slacks. You know what? At that point I wouldn't have cared! She leaned back, licking her lips, and admired the fresh lipstick mark made in the shape of an 'O' around the head wetly pushing out the material.

"Why don't you sit down and order that drink for me," she said as she grabbed the head of my cock, "and we'll see what we can do about your ...er... ah, 'problem.'"

Well, you can guess what happened the rest of our stay there! She brought me off two more times while I fingered her pussy under the table. This time, plenty of people noticed my cum-stained trousers as I led my hot wife to the door. But, I didn't care one bit!

On our way back, we couldn't keep our hands off each other! I took her home and fucked her first in the garage on top of the car with her skirt flung up and me, with my cock sticking out of my open fly. Then we moved to our bedroom where I proceeded to screw her through the damn bedsprings time and time again! Our lovemaking that night was rough... fast and urgent!

Part 6: Counseling Can be a Real Drag!

We certainly threw ourselves fully into the role-playing aspects of our mutual fetishes. They became more elaborate and creative as our exhilaration for the games intensified. One of our darker stagings (also, one of our favorites) centered around me playing the role of an angry, staunchy guidance counselor named 'Mr. Davis' who ran a 'half way' house for troubled teens. He was a strict disciplinarian who expected proper conduct from his young ladies. The house rules, set down by the counselor, were to be obeyed without question, under the threat of serious disciplinary actions if they were not adhered to at all times!

Among his many enforcements was proper attire.

"The young ladies here will dress in a fashion that projects an image of purity, respectability and dignity," he (I) would say, "or they will never leave this house!"

Also, the wearing of make-up and jewelry were strictly forbidden. And, of course, (the scene wouldn't be complete without this)... SMOKING was considered a major offense! Anyone caught indulging in this un-lady-like behavior would be swiftly disciplined and dealt with severely by the counselor himself! These rules were admonished by Mr. Davis with unceasing regularity. He (I) would remind Becky's counterpart to observe these restrictions and obey all other house rules, or there would be hell to pay!

Becky's character was that of a submissive older teen named 'Barbara' who's devilish spirit was always getting her into hot water with the counselor for one infraction or another. One of her weaknesses was smoking. She loved doing it because it made her feel older and sexy.

Becky easily took to this role due to the fact it paralleled her real life experiences as a youth. Her father was a very strict parent and had caught her in the act of smoking a number of times. On those occasions, he would lecture her on the evils of such behavior and the consequences it may bring. He hinted at the sexual aspects of the act of smoking by saying that it may attract the 'wrong' kind of boy. Or, give the right boy the wrong idea. She never question her father on these points because she was too frightened and wanted the lecture to end. Later, after he'd send her to her room, Becky would have a chance to think clearly about what he had said. Her father's voice echoed in her thoughts. Unfortunately for him, his choice of words had the opposite effect. You see, he unwittingly planted the seeds in Becky's head that smoking attracted boys... right or wrong! It only encourage her to continue smoking... to use it as one of her feminine wiles (I know! I'm sounding like a sexist again! But this is the way she described it to me!). Although it never reached fetish levels, her smoking became a point of sexuality. She flaunted it, using it to entice her boyfriends to react sexually.

None of them reacted the way I did to her smoking. After she explained all of this to me, I finally understood what was going on during our third date. And why she took to my fetish so easily once it was out in the open. I clearly understood why we were SO right for each other on so many different levels... To her... I was the 'right' boy... with the wrong idea!

This is also the reason why our little 'half way' house role-playing worked to excite the two of us. I was the authority figure lecturing to her about how naughty she was being by smoking a cigarette, like her father did many years before. Only, in this situation, she would always gain the upper hand. I wouldn't have it any other way!

I'll tell you, we became so good at this play, it was almost scary sometimes! I never knew when to expect her to lapse into the character. Whenever she did, I would immediately assume the role and we'd be hot and heavily into our little play. Sometimes picking up where we had left off!

One time, I arrived home from work after a grueling day and in the foulest mood. I normally try not to bring the irritants of a bad day home with me, but that particular day was an exception! It only served to fuel my persona in the performance, which was about to take place. I walked into the house all set to 'chew her ear' a bit about my shitty day, only to find her in front of the full-length mirror in our bedroom, her back to me, and dressed in the SLUTTIEST outfit going! I knew right away that Becky had planned for me to 'catch' her like this. She was horny, and 'Barbara' was at work here! I realized that she was quite unaware of my presence as I stood in the doorway watching her every move, my cock growing steadily.

She was a vision plucked from a wet dream! Her hair was in pig tails. They swung back and forth across her shoulders as she struggled to adjust the tight skirt hugging her bottom. Her ears were adorned in rather large slutty hoop earrings which also moved in unison with her pig tails. Her face was made up like a hooker's, in sharp contrast to the young girl hair style she sported. She looked just how an inexperienced teenage girl would be made up, with the intent of getting a rise out of the local boys on a Saturday night! A lit Benson & Hedges dangled from her slightly parted glossy lips, as she continued to adjust the tight material around her push-up bra, her beautiful breasts pushing outward. She looked just the way she wanted... like a naughty girl! I immediately knew what to do at that point, and I fell right into my character.

"Barbara! YOUNG WOMAN!" I shouted, startling her into posture. "WHAT in HELL do you think you're doing?!?"

"Oh shit." she murmured in a frightened tone, as she stared wide-eyed at my reflection in the mirror.

"OH... AH... I'm just... AH..."

"OH, AH, You're just, AH... LOOKING LIKE A COMPLETE TRAMP IS ALL LITTLE MISS! I mean, LOOK AT YOU! JUST TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THAT MIRROR YOU LIKE LOOKING INTO SO MUCH!!"

As I raged on, my boner pointed straight out in my pants, threatening to rip right through the thin fabric!

"I'm sorry Mr. Davis," she whimpered, holding the cigarette down at her side. "I was planning to go out tonight and I just wanted to look nice."

The pre-cum oozed copiously from my cock head and started to bleed through my tented trousers. My hot stare racked over her slutty image. The cigarette smoke curling around her tits, then up to her face.

"Look nice... LOOK NICE!" I shouted. "You look like a cheap mid-town prostitute ready to suck off the first guy with a twenty grasped in his hand! And, DIDN'T I WARN YOU ABOUT CIGARETTE SMOKING BEFORE? HUH?!? IT'S A BAD HABIT. AND AN UNBECOMING THING FOR A YOUNG LADY TO BE DOING! It makes you look like a cheap SLUT! Well, it certainly does fit your image right now! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR COMING FROM A YOUNG WOMAN BRINGS OUT IN A MAN? ... Well, DO YOU?!?

Her eyes wondered down to the soaked tent in my slacks. My prick was pushing them straight out and cum was dripping from the saturated tip, down to the floor. A knowing smile played upon her lips as she found new courage to slowly bring the filter tip of the cigarette to her mouth. She took a long cheek-hollowing drag, all the while looking at the obscene lump of the stiff dick swelling even larger in my pants. She exhaled the smoke passed glistening lips and in a lustful tone said,

"Hmmmmmm... I think I could venture a guess. But, ah... why don't you come over here and show me first hand, Mr. Davis."

"WHAT?" I queried in mock surprise.

"Okay... I'll just come over there to see for myself.

She sauntered over, closing the distance between us. She stood very close. Her hard breasts were almost touching my chest. She brought the lipstick-stained cigarette to her lips to take another drag just inches from my face. She then dropped the same hand down and squeezed the swollen, bloated head of my jutting cock through my pants! A squishy wet sound could be heard as a result of that action. At the same time, she shockingly blew a thick cloud of sexy smoke right in my face. That pushed me to the edge all at once. I started to cum forcefully right then and there.

"What are you doing Barbara! AAAAAUUUUUGH!!!" I groaned, as my aching boner throbbed almost painfully, and shot off in her hand!

My sweaty hands flew up in a knee-jerk reflex, and seized her by her upper arms. I shook her whole body violently. This forced her hand to jack in and out on the jutting, stiff tent. I went wild…my hips fucking my exploding member into her grasping fist. She squealed, her voice wavering, her pigtails whipping around in front of her face. The situation was completely out of control… I shook her as hard as I could, as this massive orgasm took hold!

"Ooh! MR.DAVIS...AAH!"

Her squeals of abandon continued, while I fucked my hips in and out. Jism spurted all over her jacking fist and cigarette filter through my trousers. She had the fabric pull so tight across the head, that shot after shot of erupting sperm coursed right through. Hot ropes of deflected cum skidded along her arm. Some pulses fired across her skirt, as she frantically fuck-pumped the cloth-covered boner up and down from tip to base in her wet fist. Her pumping soon became spastic as an orgasm swept through her body. She was then holding on for dear life. At one point, she moved her hand up in an over-handed grip, to palm just the tip. She spasmodically squeezed, while jerking off the aching, squirting head through my wet pants, until I wanted to scream! The final explosions were quite intense because of that action. More cum dripped from her squeezing hand.

The spasms finally subsided after what seemed like a very long period of time. I slowly stopped shaking her limp body but kept a firm grip on her arms. Her head rested against her shoulder as we stared at each other, our breathing ragged. She looked at me through half-closed eyes and a shit-eating grin on her flushed face. She gave the appearance of being completely stoned.

The sloppy cum, which had ballooned in my slacks, continued to ooze out from the saturated fabric. Her hand, still tightly gripping my cock head, dripped like a slimy waterfall with the jism blown through my pants. My cock remained rock hard. She glanced down, a look of disbelief on her face at the fact that my dick seemed even more rigid than before. I felt like I could still cum hard at any moment! I couldn't believe it myself, but I would use this situation to my full advantage.

"Do you see what you have done, YOUNG LADY!" I rasped. "Okay, so you want to smoke and look like a slut? HUH? Okay then... Go ahead and smoke! I'll just have to teach you a HARD lesson!... I'll show you what happens when you act like this!!"

A moan of fear and excitement escaped her lips at the thought of things to come. I still had her by the arms as I lead her to the edge of the bed and sat her down. Sperm webbed and dripped from her hand and cigarette. She moaned again, brought the dripping filter to her lips and licked it before taking another puff. Meanwhile, I pulled the boner from my sticky pants and vigorously jerked off in front of her pursed lips while she exhaled smoke at the near-bursting head. Her other hand fingered her clit through her panties as she stared at the expanding head of my cock.

"That's right Barbara. Bring yourself off, while a man jerks off in your face! Prove what a slut you are to me!"

"OOOhhhh AAAAhhhhhh... YES Mr. Davis! I-I-I am a slut!" she stammered. "Please!... AAAhh! ... I WANT TO SEE YOUR CUM! OOOOooohhh! PL-PL-PL PLEASE spurt hard on my face! JACK YOUR STIFF PRICK OFF IN MY FACE!!"

"Here's what happens...AH...when you... OOOooooh... do this nasty thing to a-a-AH MAN!"

I started to spurt SO hard in her face, I swear I saw her head snap back! She screamed and placed the filter of the cigarette between her lips to take another drag. Knot after sloppy knot of jit shot from my rigid organ to splash in lines across her flushed cheeks. I spurted on her hand, and the cigarette, as she turned away to take the drag... then when she turned back toward the sputtering cock to exhale, I leaned in to rub the squishy head all over her ovaling lips. I finally just shoved it into her mouth, forcing the smoke to exit her nose! I pulled out to shoot the parting pulses on her pig tails and earrings. MAN! We both rattled through our orgasms like that for what seemed like forever!

It felt to me like my entire insides were coming out in that intense climax. I half expected to see my shoes spurt out of there!

After I calmed down a bit, I still remained quite hard and horny enough to continue the 'lesson' in her wet pussy while we were both fully clothed! She looked so hot, spread-eagle on the bed, a fresh cigarette in her grasp and my cum streaming down her face. It dripped in gobs from her earrings and hair as I pounded her relentlessly... We made love for hours on end that night and continued the play until we both fell in a heap on the bed. I haven't been able to keep it up that long ever since (although, I've tried).

To this very day, my wife and I continue to enjoy these mutual fetishes. Why just yesterday, she woke me out of a sound sleep by blowing smoke in my face. I awoke to the sight of smoke passing through parted lips so glossy and wet, I could see my sweaty reflection! God! I hope this torture never ends!

The End