All Comments on 'Hot Spanish Holiday'

by Tessinwales

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

Really excellent tale, and it had a distinct ring of truth about it! Fact or fiction I wonder! A worth recipient of a 5 Star award.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Nice One

A simple little tale of a woman enjoying her holiday to the full. It actually fits perfectly the description used for the Loving Wives category -- 'Extra-marital Fun'. But over there the Moral Brigade who infest that category would have castigated our wandering Welsh farmer's wife for her terrible infidelity.

Much safer here in Erotic Couplings. Women can enjoy themselves so much more here without consequences.

Nicely and simply written without exaggeration, but with feelings expressed realistically.

Lue

EccentricOrbitsEccentricOrbitsover 6 years ago
Cock stiffening

So charged, so erotic and so so arousing - what a debut for Tess

PlayfulGBPlayfulGBover 6 years ago
Compliments

Hiya Tess

Great writing, kept me hard from page one to the end. Keep it up :)

LordsmytheLordsmytheover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent as ever Tess. Would love to see a follow up. Excellent use of language, really setting the scene. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great build up!

What a great story. Superb build up and tension before finally release! Please can we have more!

CyJmy69CyJmy69over 6 years ago
Hot Holiday Indeed - constructive criticism

Tess I liked your story overall. I enjoyed the background, her history, the setting & liked that You didn't make it sleazy as some do. I liked that you spent time setting up the story & giving us a little sexual/sensual tension before involving the two characters. I liked that you made Carlos a likable, somewhat respectable guy. I realize that those of us that read/write on Lit are often from many different countries with different expressions and different words for things. That being said there were only 2 things in your story that were big turn offs for me. 1. That Carlos was not circumcised. 2. That Tess referred to her clit as a clitty. I cringed every time I read that word. I don't know, some people may not have a problem with it but for me it made it sound like the character was a prepubescent girl. The other words you used seemed pretty normal but that just seemed juvenile & I for one have never heard it referred to as such. If I read anymore of your newer work I will see if this is a constant. You wrote well, aside from that exception. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PDH (Pretty Darn Hot!)

A simple, well constructed story told without embellishment. Plenty of opportunity for a sequel, too. What happened that night? What happens when her friend comes back? That secret won't be safe and Carlos will want her friend, too. How about when she goes back to her husband? Can she resume being a sexually neglected farm wife, sleeping alone after such fiery, convulsive sex? Will hubby figure it out? It will be written all over her face (and elsewhere!). Could she be PG? Lots of room for literary maneuvering.

Interesting to me is the use of the word 'horny' by our British friends. They use it to describe a sexually hot situation; we North Americanos use it to describe a person in heat...I've seen more than one British author use it thus.

Bravo, well done, good debut!

oldmooseoldmooseover 6 years ago
One of my favorites

Tess, Thanks for sharing with us the TRUE (that's my position, and I'm sticking with it) story of your erotic holiday in Spain. You constructed the account beautifully from start to finish. You built up the tension slowly to the climactic finish, leaving no loose threads. Unlike many otherwise excellent stories on this site, you finished the story in a natural way that left room for my own fantisies to build on the story even if you don't choose to tell us more of your experiences with Carlos. My only disappointment was when I looked to read more of your stories and found none. Please continue to write.

A comment to CyJmy69's previous comment. You wrote ". . .2 things in your story that were big turn offs for me. 1. That Carlos was not circumcised. 2. That Tess referred to her clit as a clitty. . . ." As to 1., I totally disagree. If anything Carlos having his foreskin added to the eroticism, plus in Spain anything else would be unusual. As to 2., I get that, but clit is not far behind clitty. Her story, her voice.

StiffinKentStiffinKentover 6 years ago
Well Told Tale of Tempatations Terminus

I enjoyed this because it had sufficient detail without unneeded exposition. I believed this to be an excellent first submission. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

Ohhh Tess, this is one of the hottest stories I have read on here. I was Cummings with you

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

What a lovely story Tess. For me totally believable. I love how everything was nicely described allowing our minds to picture the scenes. I also love stories that give us a nice background picture without diving into the sex. Your build up was well done with a nice finish allowing the story to be further developed. A.

gran_prongran_pronabout 1 month ago

Now I am more convinced than ever that I should have pursued my waiter aspirations in Spain, even if my name isnt Carlos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTessinwales@Tessinwales
First of all, if I'm on here I'm either bored, horny or both, so you have been warned. Not here for "nice" chatting. Born on a hill farm in the wilds of west Wales. Now living in Andalucía, Spain. I enjoy chatting with fellow nudists, sharing experiences. Even making friends...