Hot Spanish Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I pleaded.

"Soon my love, very soon."

I have no idea at all how long he kept me simmering there. Time lost all measure. I was rising and falling in a whirlpool of mad desire and desperate longing. The waves of pleasure and utter desire were crashing through my entire body. I could feel the muscles of my soaking wet pussy begin to tense around his shaft then relax only to tense again. I was gasping for breath.

"Relax sweet beautiful Tessa, relax and enjoy!"

"No more, please no more! Just fuck me, for Gods sake fuck me!"

I was almost ready to pass out! I was having the slowest orgasm of my life. I could feel it just bubbling below the surface. I felt like a capped volcano ready to erupt. Suddenly after heaven alone knows how long, I felt him pull his cock right out of me. He pulled me over onto my back. My inner thighs were wet and running with my flowing juices. My head was in a complete spin. And I was aware of nothing but a desperate need to be fucked so hard, so deep and really madly.

"Ok, now, they have gone."

I felt his body on top of mine as he parted my legs and plunged the whole length of his cock into me. He rammed into me hard. This is what I was craving for so much. I felt him thrust into me again and again. He kissed my mouth, then began to give me sensational little bites up and down my neck. He held the rhythm steady. Thrust after fantastic thrust of his cock ploughed deep inside me. I grabbed handfuls of his dark hair and cried out aloud for him to fuck me, fuck me harder, harder! His body felt so good at last on top of mine. His rigid cock pumping my poor aching pussy. I felt him thrust harder, deeper. I began to scream out loud as the pent up enormity of my orgasm finally found release. My finger nails dug into his hard buttocks as he thrust ever more into me. I felt his weight fully on me as without missing a stroke he grabbed my wrists and pulled my fingernails out of his bum. He pinned them down by my side. Wave after wave of orgasms rushed through my body. Orgasm after orgasm took me to ever higher levels of the most mind-blowing ecstasy. I was screaming, I was crying I was transported to another place. Still aware of his cock thrusting so heavily into me I almost passed out. The next thing I knew I had come back down to earth. Carlos was laying on top of me, no longer able to take his own weight. Rivers of sweat ran from our skin. His cock still buried inside me. We were both gasping for breath. He lifted his head from the nape of my neck. His elbows now on the towel just above my shoulders, his face so close to mine, and his divine cock still in my pussy. As we recovered our breath we just stared into each others eyes.

I had just been given the most fantastic, amazing, thrilling fuck of my entire life and I did not want this to ever end! Carlos then did the sweetest thing any man had ever done to me before or even since. He kissed away the tears that ran down my cheeks. A simple act of tenderness and caring done with such gentleness. We lay there, coupled in each others arms. Our bodies as one body. I ran my fingers down his spine and cradled his firm, tight buttocks in my hands as we kissed, softly but still with the desire for each other's body.

"I'm sorry," he whispered "but I could not help myself, I came inside you."

I smiled at him and just nodded. I was pleased he came in me. I was just disappointed that I was not aware at all of him cumming. I wanted to experience his final thrust inside me as he let go of his creamy spunk and maybe we could have looked into each others eyes as he came.

"Lay down, Carlos, lay down beside me."

I felt his weight lift from me as his cock eased out from my ever so wet pussy. As he rolled over onto his back I rolled with him. I lay on top of him for a few seconds. My cheek pressed against his hard hairy chest. His arms around me. I kissed his chest and gave one of his nipples a playful little bite. I ran my lips down his body. Feeling the coarseness of his body hair against my lips. As I passed his tummy button I probed it with my tongue. Tasting the dried salt on his skin and hair. At last finding his cock, still wet and slick with a mix of his sweet cum and my pussy juices. I ran my tongue up from its hairy base right up to the tip. Then pressed my mouth down over his shaft. The shaft that had just been inside me, pumping out its seed and giving me the best fuck in all of history.

Carlos lay back on his towel as my mouth cleaned his cock. I cupped his balls in my hand as I swirled my tongue around the head of his wonderfully sweet cock. I sucked the poor man dry. He was by now laying back, exhausted. And there was I trying to get his worthy cock hard again, or so he must have thought, with my mouth. But no, I just wanted to taste him. He pulled me up from what I was doing, held me tight and kissed me with such passion. We almost ate each others face. This man could fuck, he could really fuck!

We wandered down to the sea again, hand in hand. We walked into the sea until it came up to our chests. Carlos held me against him as he rubbed his hand all over my body.

"Just giving you a little wash, my darling."

I took my lead from him and rubbed his chest and tummy before giving his cock and balls a gentle rub.

"May I see you tonight? May I come to your hotel room?"

"Yes, Carlos, you may. But first whisper in my ear what you want to do with me there in my room, tell me everything, tell me everything in detail. Talk to me like you did this afternoon."

Carlos began to whisper in my ear as we stood in the sea. Yes, for sure this man knew how to fuck! He had already begun the foreplay that would end in a night of non-stop pleasurable hot sex!