Hot Spring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Even with this being the third time that night I'd slipped into her pussy, it didn't feel any less incredible. I started slowly sliding my full length in and out of her, holding her by the hips and looking down at her fine ass. Kirsten rested her head on the bedspread and slipped one of her hands between her legs to massage her clit while I was slowly fucking her pussy. As I slowly fucked her, relishing the feel of her pussy and admiring her ass, I started running my hands up from her hips over her smooth back and down to squeeze her succulent cheeks. I leaned forward, still humping against her ass, and reached around to feel her dangling breasts. Her hard nipples brushed against my palms as I caressed and lightly squeezed the soft, pliable flesh of her tits. I wasn't fucking her as hard or pulling out as far as I did this, but Kirsten still appeared to be enjoying herself. I could feel that her fingertips were moving pretty rapidly between her legs and when her breathing became more rapid, I straightened up and started giving her my full length again.

Holding her by the hips, I was giving it to her hard enough that my hips were making a smacking noise when they hit her ass. Kirsten was moaning in anticipation of her fourth orgasm of the night while I felt my own orgasm slowly building from the depths of my body. As she had earlier, when she got closer to cumming, Kirsten's pussy produced copious amounts of lubricant, making her pussy feel even more amazing than it already had. She was a couple of steps ahead of me, though, so before I was quite ready to fill her pussy with my cum, she let out a cry and I could feel the tremors in her pussy around my cock. I continued to fuck her as she came and didn't stop until she pulled far enough away from me that my cock popped free of her pussy.

As I knelt on the bed, Kirsten flipped onto her back and spread her legs, inviting me to re-enter her. Before lowering myself over her, I took a moment to admire what was laid out before me. Her perky tits pointed skyward, tipped with her hard nipples which begged to be sucked. Her torso was thin, with her ribs visible and her abdomen flat. Her pussy was surrounded by her trim, brown bush and looked shiny and juicy. Finally, her thin legs were spread wide and bent at the knees, waiting for me to lie between them. My cock stood firmly in front of me awaiting the warm, slick feeling of her pussy around it once more. I leaned forward, supporting my weight on one arm while guiding my rigid cock to her pussy with the other hand. As I slid my cock into her, I was lowering myself on top of her until we were face-to-face and I was fully embedded once again in her pussy.

Enjoying the feel of just being buried in her pussy once again, I pressed my lips against hers and soon opened my mouth to admit her tongue. While we made out, I slowly began pumping my cock in and out of her pussy again. It felt really nice to do so with the bare flesh of our bodies pressed together as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. There was no reason for me to attempt to hold out any longer, so it didn't take long before my long, slow lovemaking progressed to some pretty serious fucking. I pressed my lips against her neck over and over as I was thrusting in and out of her pussy, my orgasm quickly building again. Kirsten's hands were on my ass and her legs wrapped around mine, pulling me deeper into her. I felt my cock beginning to swell with my impending orgasm and, based on her increased moaning, I suspected she did, too.

I continued fucking her hard and fast as I enjoyed the feeling of my orgasm building until, finally, with a cry I began to spurt into her. Kirsten let out a cry, as well, and held me tightly through my orgasm. It was long and intense and when it finally played out, I collapsed on top of her briefly before rolling off to her side. We kissed a bit more, lying there side-by-side, but soon felt our eyelids getting heavy. I didn't really need anything from my room, so Kirsten just set the alarm early enough for another shower together and "whatever else" in the morning and we snuggled together in the middle of the bed. We were asleep in no time.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12