Hot Summer Housework with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eddie_King
Eddie_King
569 Followers

"I'm sure I do, but I'm still curious to hear what you have to say."

"Okay," she turned once more to face me. "In the same way that blood rushes to your penis causing an erection – whether you want it to or not... The same thing happens with us. Blood flows into our vulva, filling out our labia – our lips become... flushed... and our clitoris... it becomes swollen and hard – just like your penis."

As she spoke, my eyes trailed down her front to the wonderful cleft between her legs – accentuated so perfectly by her thin tights. She leaned back against the shelves, her hips thrust forward. Looking closely, and aided by the glow from that light bulb – I could indeed see the well-defined shape of her full labial lips – spread to either side of her thong. And more than that, I could make out the pronounced ridge of her clit.

Mom made no effort to avoid my probing gaze. In fact she spread her legs ever so slightly and continued, "And then of course there's the whole issue of lubrication... wetness. I'm sure you know all about that though."

"I know at least one thing... how much I freaking love it!"

"Haha - yeah you and every man – believe me! And women love it too – everybody loves a wet pussy!" She laughed a little before continuing, "So you may also know that a woman doesn't always have control over when she gets wet, or where she is when she gets wet, or even how wet she gets. Sometimes it just happens all on it's own."

Hearing my Mom talk like this was getting me so horny. "I imagine that could be quite... distracting, Mom. But I tend to think of things like that – erections... wetness, all of it – as our body expressing our deepest, truest feelings – no matter how awkward or inconvenient that may be sometimes."

Mom casually ran her eyes over the length of my straining member, while I continued to focus on the delightful view she was offering of her camel-toe. "You may be right about the 'deepest, truest, feelings,'... And you are definitely right about how distracting it can be. Sometimes it gets to the point where it's practically the only thing you can think about. And all you want to do is get some kind satisfaction... some kind of relief. I'm sure you know what I mean right?"

"Absolutely, I do." I stepped closer to her. "Is that what you need Mom... some kind of 'relief'?"

Our eyes met, and her eyes told me everything. They were saying, 'Oh fuck yeah – I need so much fucking relief... and I need it now!' But for reasons of her own, Mom didn't express that sentiment. Instead she stood up fully straight once more and turned her attention to the boxes and the shelves. "I'll tell you what I need relief from... this miserable humidity! Did it just get really hot in here or what!?"

It's true, the air had become very still, very heavy. It felt like a thunderstorm was approaching. We were both covered in a slippery layer of sweat. "I know – right!" said I. "Shall we go take another A/C break?"

"I'm afraid if we take a break now we'll completely lose our momentum."

"Mom, in case you hadn't noticed, we lost our momentum at least an hour ago!"

"I know – but look, we're so close to finishing – let's just keep going."

"Alright Mom." A small amount of frustration was no doubt evident in my voice. I was hoping for another air-conditioned nipple extravaganza.

But Mom had other ideas. She turned her back to me, lowered her head and lifted her pony tail with one hand, while she fanned the back of her neck with the other hand. "Could you just do that for me a little bit? You hands are so nice and big... so good for fanning," she laughed a little nervously.

"Sure, Mom." I moved my hand rapidly back and forth behind her slender neck creating waves of cooling air to sooth her sweaty skin. But honestly, this bored me. All I wanted to do was kiss the sweat from the back of her neck. I stopped the fanning, pursed my lips, and blew a steady stream of air onto her neck and shoulders.

"Oooo – I like that! Let's have some more of that please!" Happy to oblige, my beautiful Mother, I continued to send a cooling, steady stream of air from my lips to her neck, behind her ears, across her shoulders and down the center of her back. Mom actually shivered a bit with a chill and I could see goose bumps on her flesh. But she was loving it, and to let me know it, she kept up a continual non-verbal monologue of Oooo's, Ahhh's and Ohhh's.

Now this was getting to be really fun. I crouched down behind her, my pursed lips inches from that mesmerizing thong. I blew my cool stream onto the small of her back and the top of her ass. She let out a delightfully girlish squeal, arched her back, and pushed her buttocks backward toward my face. I took this as a green light to keep going. And so I did – directing my air stream across both cheeks, then right down the center of her ass crack to the very depths of her damp crotch.

"Oh God," she gasped, "you are so damn naughty. That must be why I love you so fucking much!" With that, she clasped both hands to her ass and spread her butt cheeks wide while I continued to caress her most intimate areas with my cool breath.

After a few moment lost in the joy of this sensation, Mom straightened up, turned and said, "Now do my front... and then I'll blow you."

My eyes grew wide, and I cracked a broad grin. "Wait! That didn't come out right!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"I dunno Mom, it sounded just fine with me," I jibbed. "I mean, it's pretty kinky, but hey, if that's what you want to do... I'm game."

"I'm sure you would be, you little horn-dog. But you know exactly what I mean. Now go on... you do me and then I'll do you. Make with the air, Mister!" She leaned back against the shelves, tilted her head back, closed her eyes and raised her arms above her head. I leaned in close to my Mother, and blew gently, steadily onto her neck and collar. Then moving down to her lovely breasts, I increased the pressure of the stream as it passed back and forth over her fleshy nipples. Mom squealed in delight and stuck her chest out further.

But I could not forget about her downy armpits. I blew softly on one exposed pit, as she sighed gently. Then without thinking, I leaned in, extended my tongue, and licked her sweaty pit slowly – from bottom to top.

"Whoaoo... what the?.. where did that come from!?" she exclaimed.

"Sorry Mom, your pits just look so cute and tasty, I couldn't help myself."

"Well... no harm done, I suppose. It just surprised me that's all, honey. So... how do I taste?"

"Mom, you taste fucking delicious."

"You're damn right I do, Baby. I do taste fucking delicious. Now don't forget to do my other pit," she smiled.

'My God – how I love this woman!' I thought to myself, as I leaned over and blew on her second pit. Once again, but more slowly and deliberately, I licked up and back down my Mom's hairy, salty armpit.

"Mmmm... that feels so nice," she intoned softly. "My Son, you are one very kinky fella aren't you." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Mom... you have no idea."

"Well now you've got me all curious."

"Okay, stay tuned, Mom," I replied mysteriously, not really sure what I even meant. I continued to blow on her breasts and nipples, as I looked at her face. Mom was clearly in a state of arousal, her face flushed, her breath shallow, her ruby lips wet with saliva. She was alternately looking me straight in the eye and looking at her own proudly protruding nipples. Then she did something I could never have anticipated. Mom cupped both breasts in her hands and lifted them up so that they stuck out even further – her nipples pointing toward the ceiling. She then began blowing on her own nipples – even as I continued to do the same. Back and forth in unison we went – bathing her incredibly prodigious buds in a double stream of cool air. Suddenly Mom jerked her head back and inhaled sharply.

"Okay, okay, okay Baby! Cool your jets." She paused as if to catch her breath. It was clear to me that Mom had been on the very brink of something intensely pleasurable – simply from having her nipples blown on. Oh what an incredible woman!

"It seems I'm not the only kinky one in the house, am I, Mom."

Echoing my words from a few moments ago, Mom replied, "Baby... you have no idea. Where do you think you get it from? Now do my belly."

Obeying her directive, I lowered myself to my knees and folded up her camisole, exposing her lean abdomen. Blowing in an expanding spiral, I worked my way out from her belly button, to her ribs, her hips, across her pelvis, down one thigh, and back up. As I crossed over to her other thigh, I slowed down and blew directly onto her pussy. "Mmmmm," she responded, pushing her pelvis forward and spreading her legs ever so slightly.

I blew down the length of her shapely leg and came back up via her inner thigh. When I once again reached her pubic region, I simply stayed put, blowing a strong constant stream up and down her labia and clitoris. "Ooohhh, Baby, that's so fucking nice." I could see her pelvic muscles tensing. And her groin was rocking to and fro – almost imperceptibly.

I moved a bit closer and concentrated my stream directly onto her clit. I could tell that she was heading straight toward orgasm, and by God I wanted to take her all the way there. "Unnnggnnn," she groaned. "Oh fuck... oh fuck Baby, oh fuck... okay that's enough – that's enough!" She pushed my head away gently and stood up fully. I stood up as well.

"What's the matter Mom – are you okay?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine, I just felt very light headed all of a sudden. Must be this damn heat!"

"Mom... you were about to have an orgasm – weren't you?"

After a good pause, she replied simply, "Yes."

"So why won't you let yourself cum!? You know I would love to do that for you! You wouldn't need to be embarrassed. It's a beautiful thing, Mom."

"You are right Baby... it absolutely is... a beautiful thing. And you are such a beautiful man." She caressed my cheek lovingly, looking deeply into my eyes. "But I just don't think I can cross that line with you. I'm sorry, Honey."

"Okay Mom. I get it. No problem – I understand."

"Oh thank you Honey, I love you so much." She raised up and kissed me generously on the lips. "Now, are you ready for me to blow... ON... you?" She smiled.

"Blow away M'Lady. Blow away."

6.

I leaned back against the shelves behind me and she pressed her body against mine. Her tits against my belly, my cock against her loins. Mom may not have been ready to cross the line of orgasming with her son – but enigmatically, she had no problem with ridiculously inappropriate physical contact. Not that I minded of course.

She started on my neck, close to my ear – blowing softly, sweetly – her cool breath against my overheated skin. Down one side of my neck, and up the other, she went. When her lips were next to my ear, Mom whispered, "Honey... I think you will be... a phenomenal lover... to some very... very fortunate... young ladies up at college."

"Thanks Mom." That's all I could think to say – though I wanted to tell her that she was the only 'lady' I was interested in – that I wanted to be her lover – today, tomorrow and forever. But I knew that's not what she wanted to hear at the moment, and I didn't want to break the mood.

Mom continued blowing her cool breath across my shoulders, and she lifted and stretched my arms into a Christ-like pose. Looking at me with a devilish gleam in her eye, she said, "Now it's my turn." She blew a strong stream of breath into my armpit, and buried her face against my hairy flesh – stroking my pit with a strong circular motion of her tongue. Down and up and down my armpit she went until I had to exclaim, "Oh my god Mom – that feels awesome, this is so crazy, I can't believe we're doing this."

"Hey – you started it, Big Guy," she smiled, and moved over to my other armpit. Now she raised my arm above my head – for better access and lowered her mouth to my skin. I think she forgot about the blowing air – because she just started licking and sucking my sweaty flesh. Yes, I said 'sucking' – she was literally sucking, kissing, swirling her tongue all over my smelly, hairy armpit.

She raised her head, and looked me in the eye. I was astonished to see the look of unbridled lust on her face. With her glassy eyes, her flared nostrils, and her flushed, puffy lips, mom looked like she wanted nothing more than to throw me down on the floor and fuck me like an animal.

"Do my pits smell Mom?"

"You smell... like a fucking man. And you taste... like a motherfucking stud!" With that, mom rolled up my tank top – exposing my entire chest and abdomen. She blew her cool breath upon my perspiring pecs – paying special attention to my small dark nipples. "See?" she said, "your nipples get hard just like mine!"

"You've always been good at getting me hard, Mom."

"Ha-ha... very funny Mister!" She lowered her head down my abdomen, blowing onto my ribs, my glistening abs and my belly button. Lower still she went, now kneeling on the floor in front of me, her head level with my pelvis. Mom tugged on the elastic waistband of my shorts – pulling it down, until it rested just above the base of my cock – and exposing my thick crop of dark pubic hair. "I knew you weren't wearing any underwear!" said Mom, as she began blowing strong streams of cool breath into my steamy thatch of pubes.

She worked her way down my right leg and then back up toward my crotch. Then, my wonderful Mother pulled open the leg of my shorts, put her mouth to the opening and blew her sweet breath directly onto my overheated balls. I laughed and squirmed and shivered with the sensations she was inducing. Mom then positioned herself directly in front of my hard-on which was extended more or less horizontally to the left. She looked up at me, licked her lips deliberately, and began blowing slowly up and down the length of my shaft. Her mouth was so close to my cock – it actually felt as if she was licking me. She took her time, and paid much attention to the head – hitting it from various angles and with various intensities.

Seeing my beautiful Mother's face like that – so close to my now rock-hard cock – poised in a position which I had so often imagined her in – it flipped a switch in my brain and I threw caution to the wind. Mom may have had a problem with orgasming with her son – but I sure as hell had no such qualms. I wanted my Mom's mouth around my cock, and I wanted to blow a tremendous load all over that gorgeous face. With one hand I pulled my elastic waistband out and with the other hand I reached in to grasp my member and bring it forth.

But Mom, quickly surmising my intent, stood up abruptly and gave me a light peck on the cheek. "Sorry, Baby, Let's not get too carried away. That was a lot of fun, but it's time to get back to work!" Feeling dejected, I stuffed my johnson back down the front of my shorts, tip pointing toward the floor, reflecting my downcast mood. Mom, seeing this, made a sympathetic little pout with her lips and said, "C'mon Champ, I think I might know something that will lift your spirits... embarrassing photos of your old... I mean – 'ageless' Mom."

Standing on her tip-toes, Mom reached for a uniquely patterned cardboard box on the upper shelf. Just barely able to reach it with her fingertips, Mom began to slide the wide, flat box out from underneath another box which rested on top of it. But as the box she pulled cleared the shelf, and began to angle down, inevitably, the box on top began to slide off – on a downward trajectory toward my Mom's head. Seeing this, I stepped in quickly close behind mom, reaching up and steadying the menacing box. "My hero!" gasped Mom, playfully. "What am I ever going to do without my faithful protector?"

"Um – maybe just try not doing dumb stuff."

"Yeah – not very likely," replied my Mother. "Okay – you hold that top one still while I pull out this one." And we did just that – Mom extracting her box and setting it on a lower shelf in front of her. As she shifted position backward and came down off her tip-toes, Mom's crotch came into full contact with my still-mostly-engorged trouser snake. "Oh my," sighed Mom. "Somehow, we always seem to end up in this position – don't we?"

"Sorry Mom – here let me just push this box back onto the shelf a bit." As I slid the box back onto the shelf my member pressed deeper against Mom's most intimate lady-parts. But rather than withdraw, my Mother held her position. And more, she leaned forward slightly, arching her back and raising her ass to meet my manhood more fully. Mom placed both hands on the shelf before her, and then slowly, deliberately rocked her crotch down and then back up my stiff meat. Again, she did it – rocking her vulva and anus down, then back up. And yet again.

There was no longer any pretense. No longer any rationale – other than the carnal desire for intimate physical contact. Everything else dropped away, and all of our attention became focused on what was happening at the point of contact where our two bodies met. Only a scant few layers of thinly stretched fabric separated our genitals. All along the length of my now rock-hard cock – I could feel my beloved Mother in all of her feminine glory. Toward the tip of my cock, I could feel the nub of her swollen clitoris – rocking and rubbing. The main meat of my shaft, bore the full weight of her puffy labia – soft, warm and enveloping. Toward the base of my cock, I could distinctly perceive her taught anal sphincter pressing hungrily against my member.

In essence, we were fucking. Except we had our clothes on. Certainly, we were dry humping to say the least. Though, there was nothing dry about it. Heat and moisture emanated in waves from between my Mother's legs; and her neck, shoulders and back glistened with the sheen of her sweat. "Oh God, Baby," whispered Mom breathlessly.

"Oh God Mom," I echoed, pressing deeply into her. "I fucking love your sweet little ass!"

"Mmmmm, Honey, my ass is loving you... But we... we can't do this." She said this even as she continued to grind her asshole down against my cock. It's as if her brain was telling her one thing, while her ass and pussy were working on a completely different agenda.

Within another few moments, however, her brain was able to regain full control of her rebellious nether regions. Mom straightened up, grabbed the box before her, and said, "Come on – let's go take that A/C break you wanted. I think we both need to cool off!"

"I'll meet you in there – I'm gonna go get us some iced tea."

"Oooo good idea," I heard her say, as I headed toward the kitchen. Opening the fridge – I looked high and low for some bottles of iced tea. In the light, my eye caught the outline of my still-swollen member stretching the front of my grey shorts. I noticed a dark patch staining the thin cotton fabric – midway down the length of my cock. 'Is that sweat?' I wondered, as I ran my finger along the damp spot. It was slick – and viscous – definitely not sweat... that's... that's where Mom had been grinding her pussy on me just moments ago. I put my fingertip into my mouth and tasted the nectar from my Mothers flower. It was so sweet. I definitely needed more of that. But how could i make that happen?

7.

My eyes came to rest absently on the iced teas, and I returned from my reverie. Walking the cool beverages back to the bedroom, I found that Mom was sitting on the edge of her bed, with the opened box at her left hip. I sat close to her on her right, and handed her the bottle of tea. With a gracious smile, Mom raised her bottle and we toasted. "To air conditioning!"

"And to Yoga pants!" I clinked her bottle, she pushed me playfully, and we drank deeply. She then put our bottles on her dresser and turned off her radio.

Sitting next to me once more, Mom said, "Check it out – my old High School Yearbook – from my senior year!" Her voice was filled with genuine excitement.

Eddie_King
Eddie_King
569 Followers