Hot Summer Housework with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eddie_King
Eddie_King
569 Followers

"Ohhh fuck Baby... I'm... I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhh fuuuuck!"

The heavy rain pounded against our roof like a waterfall. A tremendous thunderclap split the pouring sky above our house. And Mom's orgasm slammed into her with the force of a tsunami. Her head was thrown back, and she uttered a long growly moan. Her hips lifted entirely off the bed, and she humped my hand spasmodically. Her pussy muscles erratically clamped on my fingers like a vice, and I could feel her asshole twitching and flexing, and contracting. Juices gushed from Mom's convulsing quiff – dripping down her ass, onto the bed.

Mom's groan became a throaty scream. Then a series of hoarse cries and expletives, until with slowly-fading fury, Mom's orgasm passed. She flopped back onto the bed – momentarily exhausted. I withdrew my fingers, but continued to lightly caress her lips and asshole.

We passed a few moments in breathless silence, until Mom recovered enough to say, "Okay – I'm gonna need you to do that for me... every day – do you understand? Every single day!" We laughed.

"I would love to, Mom," I said sincerely. She smiled at me lovingly.

"But now there's something I have been dying to do for you." With youthful vigor, Mom hopped off the bed and quickly shed her shoes, skirt, shirt and bra. For a few moments she stood before me, nearly naked, save for her thong, long socks and her hair-band. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful woman than my Mother, and my pulse hammered with expectation.

She took a long drink of iced tea. Then, looking me in the eyes, she slowly removed her thong. With our eyes locked, Mom raised the damp pink lace to her face, pressed it lightly to her flared nostrils and inhaled deeply. A satisfied little smile played on her lips, and she tossed the thong into my lap. It landed across my erection.

"Here you go, Sir... your daily wage... for a job well-done." I picked the thong up and looked at it – amazed at the thick layer of juice and cream that coated the delicate pink fabric.

Then Mom pushed me gently back onto the bed toward my right, and she got onto the mattress to my left – with her butt facing the wall behind us. She reached over and tugged my shorts down off my hips, exposing my erection. I kicked my shorts off the rest of the way – along with my sneakers and socks.

Draping her torso across mine, Mom gripped the base of my cock firmly with her right hand. With her left hand, she began lightly stroking my shaft. Then, looking at me in the mirror, Mom dipped her head, parted her lips, and extended her tongue. My Mother dragged her long tongue around and around the gleaming knob of her son's cock, while watching herself in the mirror. It was without a doubt one of the hottest sights I've ever seen. She opened her mouth more and took me in, pressing herself down onto me – engulfing my entire head and an inch two more. I was impressed. Most girls were just barely able to get the head in.

"Oh my God Mom, that's so fucking good! Suck my cock just like that, Mom." I raised her thong to my face, pressing it to my lips and nose, and breathing in her essence. I opened my mouth, and sucked on the soaking gusset of Mom's thong – savoring the salty, musky flavor.

Mom moaned in response and began sucking the tip of my cock in earnest, bobbing up and down and dripping saliva down my shaft. Her left hand pistoned faster up and down my shaft. Her right hand tightly gripped the base of my cock and squeezed it in a twisting motion that was driving me insane.

Damn, but my Mom knew how to give some head! This blowjob was all business. No teasing bullshit, or unnecessary display of technique. Mom knew exactly what her son needed. This blowjob was all about making me cum – and soon – like a fucking rocket.

It had actually been a few days since I last jerked off, so I knew this was gonna be a big load. Poor Mom though, she didn't know what to expect.

The orgasm hit me, and with a loud grunt, I ejaculated a hot torrent of jizz into my dear Mother's mouth. Then another even larger load. She pulled back, cum overflowing her lips. Another jet of cum landed diagonally across her face and into her hair. Still more jism shot onto Mom's neck, chest and tits.

After what felt like minutes, the orgasm subsided and Mom relaxed her grip on me. "Ooooo – Baby," she said softly, "you came so much for Mommy. I fucking love it. You came all over me!" Mom knelt on the mattress, looked at her reflection and commenced to clean off my cum by scooping it up with her fingertips and sucking her fingers clean. She looked so sweet and so nasty in the sexiest way possible.

"Mmmmm, Sweety – I love the way you taste!" She smiled as she licked the last ropey strands from her fingers and swallowed. Now, I wanted to taste her. So I spun her slightly, and gently nudged her down into a doggy-style position. She spread her knees further and presented her ass and pussy up to me. Leaning my face close to her crotch I inhaled deeply – getting high on her warm intoxicating scent. I leaned in further and kissed Moms butt cheeks, relishing the feel of her smooth skin under my lips. I kissed her parted lips and I kissed her asshole. I kissed my way down to her turgid clitoris. Mom's clit was meaty, like a ripe raspberry and she moaned as I licked it and sucked it and swirled my tongue around it.

I licked her all over – savoring the salty sweet flavor of my Mother. It had been a long day of sweaty work and creamy excitement, and even a dripping orgasm. And, my Mom was so damn flavorful and tasty. And, to her credit, her pretty little asshole – sweaty and juicy as it may have been – was otherwise clean as a dinner plate.

I swirled my tongue around the sensitive rim of her anus. Mom moaned and gripped her ass cheeks in both hands and spread. Her puckered little sphincter winked open, and I slid my tongue into the opening. Mom grunted like an animal and pressed her asshole back against my tongue. I swirled it deeply in and out of her ass, then deeply in and out of her pink juicy twat.

"Baby..." she gasped breathlessly. "Baby... I need... you to fuck me. I need you inside me Baby... I need that big dick in my pussy!"

10.

It had only been a few minutes since I had blown my load all over Mom, but the fact is, I was rock-hard and ready to go again. So I straightened up, and I shifted our angle, so that looking over our shoulders, we could both see my big hard cock aimed straight at Mom's ready cunt. She reached back between her legs and guided my manhood into her vagina. We both watched in the mirror as I slid deeply into her – a loving son fucking his own hot Mother. Outside, the rain continued to pour down torrentially.

Looking down, I marveled as my thick cock slid in and out of Moms moist quim. Her fleshy lips stretched wide around my shaft with each thrust, and they clung and dragged wetly down my length each time I pulled out. Mom, still watching the mirror, began to hump backwards with passion, grunting and squealing with each deep thrust of penetration. As she slid back and forth along its length, I noticed that Mom's pussy was leaving an ever-increasing coating of creamy girl-jizz on my cock. Mom, noticing this as well, reached back behind, slid her hand up the length of my rod, and slathered her puckering asshole with her cunt cream.

Then she bade me to sit back on the bed with my legs over the edge – once more facing the mirror. Facing me, Mom straddled my lap. She paused a moment, cradling my face in her hands looking into my eyes intently. She kissed me passionately. "Baby, you know I love you more than anything in this whole world. And i will always be your Mother – always. But right now, Son, I am gonna fuck your brains out."

With that, Mom slid down hard on the length of my cock. I felt myself bottom out with the tip of my cock pressing deep against the inner depths of Mom's pussy. Mom moved her hips slowly in a circular motion – just grinding herself on my cock and groaning softly with her eyes half open. "Baby, no man has ever fucked me so deep... oh my fucking God, your cock feels so good!"

"Fuck yeah, Mom," was about the most coherent thing I could manage in reply. But cupping her tight ass in my hands I began to slowly ride my Mom up and down on my shaft. Our pace gradually quickened, until every thrust made a wet slapping sound. Mom – true to her word – was indeed fucking my brains out. With ecstatic energy, she pumped her hungry vagina up and down my full length of my erection. Well, nearly my full length. There was maybe 2 or 3 inches at the base of my cock that just wouldn't fit.

Looking into the mirror over Mom's shoulder I had the most incredible view of Moms ass and pussy riding up down. And, I could see the base of my cock – which had once again become a frothy creamy mess. "Damn Mom... check it out... you look so hot."

Mom slowed her speed, and looked back over her shoulder into the mirror at her own sexy ass as she slowly slid her pussy down my big unit. As she slid further down, her asshole would swell and pucker a bit from the pressure within. "Yeah Baby, we do look good!" She continued to ride slow, up and down, watching the reflection.

"We should make some movies together."

"Yes, we should. We will, Baby." Mom's pace was rhythmic. She rocked against me – on me – leaning forward so that her clit was pressing and dragging against the topside of my shaft.

Reaching to the base of my cock, I scooped up a palm-full of Mom's girl-cream, and began rubbing her asshole with the slippery load of goo. Mom moaned in response and pushed back against my hand. Her sphincter felt soft and relaxed. I slid my finger in – then out. A few more times, and I added a second finger – in and out of her smooth, slippery asshole as she slid down on me. I could feel my fingers pressing against my cock inside her.

"Here Mom, let's try this...," I kept my position seated on the bed – knees over the edge. But I spun my Mom around so that she was seated on my lap, now facing forward. We looked at each other in the mirror. Mom braced her sock-clad feet at the edge of the mattress and raised her pelvis up, aligning her genitals to mine. Then she slowly sank her flushed and swollen pussy once more onto my meaty manhood.

This was one of the most mind blowing things I've ever seen. Facing off against our refection, Mom deliberately worked her horny cunt up and down on my cock. Her ruby lips were spread wide on either side of my thick dick. Her butt-hole slid along the topside of my shaft as her pussy bobbed up and down. Her prominent clit stood out loud and proud and begging for attention. I reached down and rubbed that clitty with my fingertips as Mom moaned and fucked me even harder. Thick white Mommy juice was oozing from her pussy down her ass and all over my shaft and balls.

"Damn, Mom you're gonna make me cum again!"

"Baby... do you want to put it in my ass? Wanna cum in Mommy's ass?"

"Fuck yes Mom!"

Mom uncoupled herself, and stroked my cream-covered cock up and down with her hand. She positioned my big shining knob at her back-door and slowly sank down onto me with her ass. The sensation of my rock-hard length sliding up her smooth, tight love-tunnel was nearly enough to make me blow my load. But I tried to hold out just a bit more because it felt so damn good – and she looked so fucking hot in the mirror.

Mom must have felt the same way – because her heavy-lidded eyes were fixed on that reflection as well. Together, we watched ourselves – engaging in that most luridly taboo tableau... a son fucking his own mother in the ass. We watched, as the ring of her anus – stretched tight and shining with moisture – slid easily, rapidly up and down my thick shaft – from the bulbous tip all the way down to the thick base. We watched, as with each thrust of deep penetration, Mom's pink puffy pussy would bulge and gape from the rhythmic pressure within. We watched, as a steady stream of milky milf-cream flowed from her oozing cooze – coating and lubricating our passionate penetrations.

My Mother moaned in decadent ecstasy, inserting her two middle fingers deep into her spread cunt. I could feel her fingers pressing against me deep inside her. Between her thumb and forefinger, Mom pinched, pulled and stroked her prominent pink clitoris. She slid her asshole all the way down on me and just stayed there, groaning and grinding down against me – taking every last inch I had to give. I could feel my balls tightening, and I knew my orgasm was inevitable. And Mom was right there with me. She was tensing up, and fanning her fingers back and forth in a blur on her clitty.

"Unggghhh ohh fuck... Mmmmmm... I'm gonna cum, Baby!"

"Me too Mom, I'm gonna fucking cum in your ass!"

A loud throaty, cry burst from Mom's lips, and simultaneously, a single, thick jet of feminine fluid burst from her cunt – splattering on the rug and even splashing droplets on the mirror. She cried out again and again as her pussy convulsed and her anal sphincter gripped spasmodically at my big dick.

It was all too much to take, and my own orgasm hit me like a fucking freight train. For several ecstatic moments, my own consciousness was completely obliterated, and I simply became a turgid cock and an eruption of semen – shooting load after hot load of jizz deep into my Mother's lovely ass.

We continued to groan, grunt and grind into, and onto each other, until our shared orgasms subsided, and we collapsed, trembling back onto the bed.

We lay there side by side, looking into each other's eyes, panting breathlessly, dripping sweat, and listening to the rain as it slowed to a light shower.

After some time, I found my voice. "Oh good God Mom... that was the most incredible experience of my entire life."

"Me too Sweetheart. Me too. You made me squirt! I didn't even know I could do that!" She laughed lightly. "Oh my God, I don't think I can even move!"

I continued to look in awe at this beautiful woman – feeling more in-love than I'd ever felt in my life. "What do we do now, Mom?" My question could have been either general or specific. Mom chose to answer the specific.

"Well, I think we can finish the closet up tomorrow, okay?"

"Definitely."

"And I think we both really need a shower!"

"Very true, Mom."

"And then, I don't know about you... but I am freaking starving! Are you up for ordering some Chinese food?"

"Awesome idea!"

"Then maybe we can open a bottle of wine... maybe cuddle up on the couch and watch some Netflix... or something."

"'Or something'?" I cocked an eyebrow.

Mom smiled. "Well, now that we are... dating... I suppose anything could happen."

She moved her face closer to mine. "In fact... I think I'm gonna want to date you... all night long."

My beautiful Mother kissed me warmly on the lips. Then she slipped her delicate tongue into my mouth.

–––––––––––––––––––

Fin.

Eddie_King

Eddie_King
Eddie_King
569 Followers