All Comments on 'Hot Summer In Dallas'

by victorlima

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Only Thing You Risk

Is comming out of the closet, but she already knew, now she doesn't have to sneek around to meet big Ken. Good luck.

Agoodman954Agoodman954about 14 years ago
A Well Done Story

This story was very well done. I think all men at one time or another have a fantasy about sharing their wife. Some men live it out, some share the fantasy with their wives, and some just wont admit to it even to themselves, but they have them. This story explored that fantasy so well that it could be an actual recounting of events that happened, and it sure did expose a sensual, sexual, loving wife. Keep up the good work. Please ignore the negative comments some people still refuse to understand that Loving Wives isn't about wives who are exclusively sexually involved with their husbands.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

Having read Agoodman's comment I thought I would read this story, well i felt nothing from it, I have no emotions or opinions to express about it. I will how ever pick up on Agoodmans comment that EVERY man has a fantasy about seeing fuck someone else. Sorry Agoodman, I don't and i know a lot of likeminded men who agree with me, not just on this site but out in the world, you enjoy such activities don't assume that you speak for all men on this site. You don't just as I don't. But then you swing and swap I don't and never will. Not just my choice but my wife's choice as well.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

Well done...no one (well, except for the usual sad one who can't stop himself from reading every story of this type, jerking off, then offloading his guilt feelings through these comments) can miss the narrator's excitement and love for his wife as he first shares her with another man. Skillfully written - thanks for sharing it.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
To Agoodman:

After reading this story I can comment that no men I know would have this fantasy or want it carried out! None! Including me! I am with Poison69 on this. My wife would rather be dead than do this.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Sorry, your mistaken Agoodman

I have to agree with Poisen69 and sexmate. I don't have this fantasy. I couldn't and wouldn't accept or even think about having my wife do this. If that's what you want and choose to do Agoodman or anyone else go for it. But don't speak for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poison, sex and mate...

... you guys are in denial and totally LOST! Agoodman hit the nail on the head. The Loving Wives section is not for stories about wives who are exclusively screwing husbands... it's about WIFE SHARING!!! Get with the program. You want romance, read a fucking Harlequin novel. If you guys have "never" thought of sharing your wives you wouldn't be reading these trashy-type stories. The desire to want to share your wife doesn't make you gay or a wimp or any less of a man. It's all good so long as all parties consent to the activities. Get a life guys!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To Anon, RE: comment Poison, sex and mate...

What fucking sick fetish world do you live in?

You need to get a clue! Then get a real life instead of bashing those that are NORMAL!

Yes, Please Go away FOREVER!

Take your sick cum eating fag ass far away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

I thought this story was really well written and a pleasure to read. The context of a loving couple experimenting without regrets is exciting to think about! I've had this fantasy for years which is why I enjoy these type stories - just never actually tried to make it reality. If you check out the "Loving Wives" section, there seems to be thousands of wife sharing stories. What I don't understand is why the critics here even bothered to read the story at all if it didn't scratch their fantasy itch! The byline for the story was wife sharing, so if that isn't what you enjoy, why did you even bother to read the story at all and then leave the nasty comments?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
"I mean, gee whiz, I just don't see why these "haters" would read....

......a story just to see if it had a plot that developed in a way that maybe you couldn't completely experience simply by reading the title. Golly when I read a title such as "The wife played around...." I know EXACTLY what it's about, right up to the end, yesiree. All these hypocrites who won't admit they have the same weak security issues as me, they need to get a life and join the Aids pool themselves I'd say, uh huh,....yeah....---The sad part being that this is written well and for those who would play this numb game I'm sure quite well received. But you put this potentially toxic shit out there expect slings and arrows, YOUR fortune justifiable.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

If you wish to see your wife or girlfriend enjoy someone else, that's your choice. I do not have any type of fantasy that involves my wife having sex with someone else. I guess I must be 'weird' or 'not normal'.

However I would like to point out that I really only skimmed through this story and as I said I got nothing from it again, I must be 'weird' or not 'normal' because reading this story doesn't do anything for me. But live and let live is what I say those that enjoy swinging and having a fantasy about watching their wife or girlfriend have sex with someone else or those that take part, good luck to you, but don't try and put that lifestyle forward as anything but what it is.

Besides many readers read these types of stories for all sorts of reasons, why someone reads these stories shouldn't matter to anyone. And to the Anon person who said about getting with the programme? No thanks you can do that if you want to but I will change the station.

Agoodman954Agoodman954about 14 years ago
Wasn't that fun!

How many of you guys like your wife to dress extra sexy when you go out with her? How many like to go to the beach or on vacation and have your wife wear a really sexy little bikini, or maybe even go topless? Or at least have played with that idea? Do you in your own mind think that this is just for your own pleasure, or are you pleased that other men a catching a glimpse of how sexy she is. Maybe some of them just watch her as she walks out of the water, down the beach with her little bikini clinging to her body , with her erect nipples forming sweet peaks in her bikini top, or watch the water form droplets on her pale breasts if has gone topless. Don't you think that having men see your wife's sexy side and having them want her is thinking about having her tease them sexually? Don't think for a moment that it isn't happening, because you are thinking about their wives the same way when you watch them. In knowing what other men are think about doing while you continue to put her on display is in essence thinking about your wife and other men. While it may not be exactly the same as think about you wife being fucked by the stud she is watching , it is a close cousin, and only one step away from watching her suck another mans cock.

That being said damn it is fun poking the hornets nest with a stick. I knew the generalization would get you guys going. Have fun ... just as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

dirtydavinedirtydavineabout 14 years ago
Fun story

Husbands love their wives to look sexy to other men, and show a bit of flesh, mine does! I'm not sure many would let them go this far though, mine wouldn't!

victorlimavictorlimaabout 14 years agoAuthor
Amazing Range of Comments

I appreciate all the positive comments folks have taken the time to send. The only reason we write these stories is to entertain those with a similar interest, so my stories are written specifically for you. I have not ever held any expectation that my two stories would have universal appear. Some have sent private notes suggesting completely different scenarios (gangbang, pregnancy, interracial, bi-whatever, etc) or endings (guilty feelings, jealousy, fights, etc.), but my very civil response to each of them was, "Thanks for your suggestion, but that's your fantasy, not mine." Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Story!

I liked the storyline and it is well written. You must be a pro or semi-pro writer. It definitely got my attention (and arousal) with the description of your cute, eager wife sucking Ken's dick...(my dick..lol). She got me off real quick. It helped that you were watching every move she made while I fucked her face....YAHOO! Good work!!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Great job

Thanx so much for this story. It sure did it for me. Hope we see more from you.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Hot, hot, hot, and well-written too.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Assuming the lover was single...

Assuming the lover was single, I'll rate this 3* because it was only fun between consenting adults...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The last sentence is indeed a fantasy. The dynamic of their marriage has changed irrevocably despite the MC"s inability to recognize that fact. The longer he remains in denial, the more likely this episode is to endanger their future as a couple.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck shares his whore. What a novel concept for LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous