Hot Summer Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers

Julia looked at Andie's naked tits and knew what was going through my mind. She simply said, "OK daddy. We'll be upstairs." She and Hannah had a look and giggled as they went back upstairs. I went back to my drink. Andie had passed drunk a while ago and she started touching her tits and brushing her palms over her nipples which were getting very long and hard. I had to adjust my position again. We continued talking about the girls and whatever as she continued working on her tits. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

The party really got started when Rachel came down the stairs still completely naked. She walked over to her mother and bent to whisper something in her ear. Andie said aloud, "Go ahead, nobody will mind." Rachel stood and walked across the room to the front of the couch and knelt on the floor. She reached into her father's boxer shorts and pulled out his flaccid cock. She started jerking his cock. My jaw fell open and I looked at Andie. She said, "Watch this." She returned her gaze to Rachel, as did I.

Rachel inserted the head of Jim's cock into her mouth and pulled back with her lips to stretch it as far as it would go and started lightly jacking it off with her right hand. Up and down she went. Jim never moved a muscle. I was fascinated because I had seen Julia and Gail give successful blowjobs to two passed out guys at the pool party on Saturday. I was guessing I was going to see it again right now.

Rachel worked Jim's cock with her hands for several minutes before it began to respond. His cock seemed to grow with each stroke. When his cock was fully erect, Rachel struggled to push her mouth onto it. The length was about average but the girth was absolutely huge. Rachel's mouth was stretched as far as it would go. I looked back at Andie and said, "Holy shit. His cock is huge."

Andie responded without looking at me, "Well, I didn't marry him for his looks, personality or money, you know." She laughed out loud.

Jim is a bit of a dumpy looking man. He is around 5'5" and weighs around 220 lbs. He is scruffy and unclean. He is probably 10 years older than Andie. All I know of him is that he is a chronic alcoholic who can't keep a job. I never understood what the interest was; until now.

Rachel was trying to push her father's cock deeper into her mouth, but she couldn't handle much more. She was sucking for all she was worth. When she pulled her head back to relax her jaw, his cock-head was a big knob on the end of the shaft. It reminded me of an erect horse cock. Rachel continued jerking with her hands. Jim still had not moved.

Andie matter-of-factly said, "The girls have been doing this for a few months. I guess it's my fault." She paused as if she was deciding whether to say anything more, but she continued, "Jim had always been a good husband and father until he lost his job about two years ago. Then he started drinking heavily. I pleaded with him to get some help, but he always said he didn't need any. It got so bad that he was only tolerable when he was passed out. That's the way it is now.

The girls have short memories. They don't remember when he was a good dad. It's like what-has-he-done-for-me-lately?" She hesitated a moment and then continued, "I have missed the Jim of old. Sex was great and frequent. Then, suddenly there was none." Andie paused for another moment. "I was sitting right here in this chair watching him one day about six months ago. I was reminiscing about our sex life while he was passed out on the couch just like he is now. His penis was hanging out of his boxer shorts. I was so horny."

As she was remembering that day she began manipulating her tits again and shoved one hand down into her bikini bottom and began fingering her pussy. Andie continued, "I wanted his cock so bad. I went over and sat on the edge of the couch and pulled his cock out. I just started sucking on it and it began to respond. I couldn't believe it. I kept working it until it was fully erect. Just the site of that erect cock had my pussy drooling. I needed sex so bad. I took off all my clothes and I maneuvered myself so I could sit down on his cock.

When that huge cock-head stretched its way into my cunt, it was absolute heaven. I was fucking him hard and I had had several orgasms when the girls walked in and saw me furiously bouncing up and down on Jim's cock. I was in the throes of another orgasm and I couldn't stop. I wasn't expecting that Jim would cum in his drunken stupor, but he did, just as I was pulling that incredible cock-head from my pussy. Cum sprayed everywhere.

Hannah was fascinated and she has been sucking off Jim's cock ever since. Rachel was disgusted at the time and has only recently expressed an interest in sex. I have forbidden them from fucking him. The girls use his cock for blowjob training I guess. Hannah was already sexually active by then. She is quite an accomplished cocksucker, wouldn't you say?"

I nodded my head and said, "Exceptionally accomplished, I would say. And she fucks like a ban-shee; if you don't mind me saying so."

Andie responded proudly, "Hell no, I don't mind. She comments on you and your cock all the time. Rachel has overheard Hannah raving about how yummy your cock is and your body. She is a little jealous, I think."

Andie stopped talking and we both just watched Rachel working her dad's cock with her hands and mouth. What a beautiful site.

Andie continued, "Rachel still struggles with his girth. Hannah seems to be able to dislocate her jaw or something. I enjoy watching her give her father blowjobs whenever he is passed out like tonight. Sometimes I will lie down on the floor and lick her pussy until she cums. After she gets her dad to cum she will share his load with me." I was visualizing this and my cock jumped again.

Watching Rachel working her father's cock and Andie working her own pussy, my cock was going to burst my pants open any second. Andie noticed me put my hand down into my underpants to move my cock to a more comfortable position. I was rock hard. I had moved up to sit on the very front of the chair to get a good view of Rachel. I noticed Andie looking down at my crotch and I said, "What's up with Rachel's nudity anyway?"

Still working her pussy and tits, she said, "Oh that. Well she always suns in the nude. I expected that she would cover up when you arrived. I think she is just showing off for you. She is a beautiful girl isn't she?"

"She definitely is. Between watching her and watching you, my cock is going to explode." I said. With her hand still in her bikini bottom, she stood up and walked around behind my chair.

I thought she was going to the kitchen and my attention returned to Rachel again trying to push Jim's cock into her mouth. I had moved my right hand into my pants and wrapped my fingers around my cock when Andie climbed into my chair behind me with her legs over the chair arms. She wrapped both hands around my chest and was rubbing my hard pectoral muscles and down my stomach feeling each of my six-pack abdominal muscles. She pulled my shirt up over my head and I assisted the motion. She grabbed my pecks and pulled her tits hard into my back and rubbed them from side to side. I could feel her nipples.

She was breathing very heavy into my ear and then whispered, "I am so horny for you. Since Saturday afternoon I bet I have masturbated to thoughts of you and your cock a dozen times. Hell, I even let Hannah lick me off on the way home from your house." She rotated her pelvis into me several times. She frantically reached down to unfasten my belt and quickly unzipped my fly.

She reached into the front of my boxer shorts and pulled my cock out of my hand and out of my shorts. What a relief to have it unhindered by clothes. She readjusted her grip on my cock and started jacking me off. Her hand was moving quickly from balls to tip. She wrapped her other hand around it from the other side to start that counter-rotating effect she is so good at. I was breathing as fast as she was. She increased her jerking rate and I groaned out load.

Rachel heard my groan and pulled Jim's knob from her mouth and turned to see her mother sitting behind me, jerking me off. Rachel let out a yell, "Mom! No! You guys have all had him and I want my turn too!" Andie didn't react to Rachel's loud outburst and kept right on jerking my cock. Rachel again yelled, "No mom! Stop!" Rachel pushed herself to her feet and started across the room just as Hannah came bounding down the stairs to see what the yelling was about.

When Hannah saw her mother sitting behind me with my cock in her hands furiously jerking me off, she yelled up the stairs, "Julia. Just like you said. The fun is starting. You better get down here before Rachel and mom go at it." Julia came bounding the stairs in time to see Rachel down on her knees in front of my chair pushing her head down onto my cock-head. Andie's hands continued unabated and they were hitting Rachel in the chin on each stroke. After several attempts, Rachel succeeded in removing her mother's hands and started using her own. Rachel was ravenous as she hungrily pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged hard when my cock was two-thirds engulfed.

I was thinking, 'Jeeeeesus. I guess she decided which end she wants to eat first.' Hannah and Julia moved across the room to get a good view. Hannah's hand was already stroking her own pussy.

Andie got out of the chair, stripped off her bikini bottom and moved around to Rachel's left with the fingers of her right hand furiously working her clitoris.

I was sitting on the edge of the chair with Hannah to my immediate left, then Julia, then Rachel and then Andie all kneeling in a semi-circle around the center of attention, which was my throbbing cock. It was so hard it hurt. With Rachel still working my cock, I stood up to drop my pants to the floor and sat back down.

Hannah stripped off her clothes and then continued working her cunt. Julia had one hand on Hannah's left tit and the other buried under her skirt frigging herself. Rachel was still trying to deep-throat me without success and she was getting frustrated. Andie noticed her angst and leaned over and whispered in Rachel's ear. I could hear her say, "Rachel honey. Slow down and relax. You're getting anxious. No one is going to take it away from you. OK? Just relax."

Rachel slowed her assault on my cock and then pulled her mouth and hands away. She took a long breath in and then out and shook her arms as if willing herself to relax. Hannah didn't waste a second before my cock was buried to the balls in her mouth.

Andie said to Rachel, "Watch Hannah. There is nobody better than Hannah at this. Don't worry. We all want to share but we will let you have the prize." I knew what "prize" meant and I hoped it wasn't going to be arriving soon.

I had four lovely women kneeling in front of me and I wanted this image to be burned in my brain forever. Hannah was giving me a balls to tip blowjob. Her suction on the pull-back was amazing. She was trying to suck the cum out of me.

After a couple minutes, Julia pinched Hannah's tit hard which made her pull off my cock to express her pain. Julia took advantage and immediately grabbed my cock and buried my cock in her face. Julia was no slouch with her cock-sucking prowess either. She was moving her tongue around the tip and then sucked about half of my cock in and out several times. She was furiously working her hands on the rest.

Andie leaned over to Rachel and whispered in her ear, "Watch what Julia does. Cocks come in all sizes and you can do different things depending on the size. All men love deep-throat. It's hard to do with cocks this long and thick but you will learn with practice." After a few minutes Julia removed her head and passed my cock over to Rachel.

Rachel turned to her mother and said, "Mom. You are a great cock-sucker. I want to watch you for a minute. But, I want it back." Rachel pointed my cock toward her mother. Andie looked at it and without taking it from Rachel just bent forward and shoved her mouth all the way to my balls and then pulled back out. Rachel had to let go as her mother's face descended down the length of my shaft. Now Andie took it in her hands and wrapped her fingers hard around my shaft and while drooling spit onto the head began stroking it up and down. Rachel bent over and spit on the head and then sat back and watched her mother's hands.

Hannah leaned forward and sucked my left testicle into her mouth and gently massaged it with her tongue. I could feel my cum starting its rise as Andie continued jerking me off. I was resisting as hard as I could. I looked across the room at Jim passed out on the couch with his deflated cock lying on his leg. I had to think of something else to get myself under control. It was tough to do but the pressure building in my balls eased somewhat.

Andie handed my cock back to Rachel who frantically grabbed it. Andie told Rachel, "Honey, relax. Don't be so aggressive." She relaxed her grip and lowered her mouth back onto the head and flicked her tongue around on the underside at the ridge and noted the surge response. She pulled back and smiled at her mother. Andie said, "See. You can tell what they like." Rachel was pleased with her success and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and continued flicking her tongue on that spot.

I found myself watching all of this but I was trying hard to think of the growing national debt or something absurd like that. I was successfully holding back my pending eruption.

Andie bent forward and took my right testicle into her mouth and gently flicked her tongue. With Rachel concentrating on the head, Julia maneuvered her head into the middle of all this and started lapping her tongue up and down my shaft. What an amazing site this was. 'I wish I had a camera right now', I thought. I was losing the battle trying to hold back my ejaculation and I said, "Ladies, if you have a plan for where my cum is going you had better get to it because I am going to bust pretty soon."

Andie released my right testicle and pushed Julia's face from my cock and said, "Hannah, let's let Rachel have this. OK?" Hannah pulled back from my left testicle. Rachel popped my cock from her sucking mouth. Everyone backed up and Rachel stood up. Andie maneuvered Rachel down onto her back and spread her legs. Rachel's pussy was gushing juices down her legs.

Andie pushed her face between her legs and licked up and down her slit and flicked Rachel's clit several times. Andie pulled back and said to no one in particular, "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Then Andie said to me, "Fuck her hard and cum on her face."

I move off the chair and between Rachel's legs. I lowered my upper body down onto my arms above her and Andie took my cock and guided me into Rachel's cunt. Rachel was not a virgin, so there was no concern with that. I pushed steadily into her cunt and Andie pushed steadily on my ass as if I needed the assistance.

Rachel's cunt was very tight and my cock surged to make it feel even tighter. I started a slow withdrawal and then began a steady fucking motion. It felt incredible to be fucking this beautiful girl with three other beautiful girls/woman sitting inches away watching. Hannah couldn't resist getting more involved and she reached between my legs to feel my cock moving in and out of her sister's cunt. She held my balls in her hands following the motion up and down. With her fingers continuing in her own cunt, she started a slow rising orgasm that peaked with a loud groan. She released my balls and collapsed backward onto the floor.

I bent lower to kiss Rachel on the lips. She locked onto my lips with her teeth but didn't bite me hard. I sped up my pace to bring Rachel to orgasm. She released my lips and her mouth opened with her lips forming an "O". Her chin came up and her head went back. I increased to my maximum fucking pace. I was furiously thrusting my steel hard cock in and out as fast as I could.

A guttural moan escaped her mouth, "Ooooooooh... Oooooooh...Ooooooh." Her neck muscles were rigid and her tendons extended. I was hammering her cunt. Suddenly, her cunt clamped down on my cock and she screamed. Her back lifted off the floor as she flexed in the middle. She was thrusting her hips hard against my downward thrusts. She was cumming hard. The pussy spasms were milking my cock and now that Rachel was over the top, I concentrated on my own orgasm. I continued hammering her as she came down and started to relax her muscles.

As my cum started its rise. Andie recognized this and said, "Don't cum in her. Move up and cum in her mouth." I pulled my cock out of her cunt and with my cock pointing the way I moved up her body to straddle her chest. I pushed my cock into her mouth. She tipped her head forward and sucked it in. She took as much as she could. I continued my fucking motion into her mouth and in seconds my eruption was on its way.

Stream after stream of cum blasted into her mouth. She was trying to swallow as fast as she could. Even I was amazed at the amount. She started gagging and pulled her head back to breathe. The last two streams of cum splashed all over her face. I sat back up to sit lightly on her stomach and to everyone's amazement, one final stream splashed across her tits.

Hannah and Julia jumped right in and started lapping up the cum on Rachel's face and tits. Andie bent in and sucked my still hard cock into her mouth and started giving me a blowjob. The feeling was great but I had other plans, so I pulled off of Andie's mouth and moved back down to insert my still raging hard-on into Rachel's cunt.

She was basically inert. She lay lifelessly there on the floor. Hannah and Julia were cleaning her up. Her head was turned toward them. Her eyes were open but it looked like no one was there. I started a slow fucking motion that seemed to rouse her. She moved both hands down between our bodies and I could feel her put her hands on my cock as I continued fucking her. Her fingers stayed right there as my cock started to soften.

When it was too soft to fuck with I pulled back and sat on my feet looking down at her beautiful face and body. Julia moved around Rachel and took my flaccid cock into her mouth and was licking up Rachel's cunt juices. Hannah bent down to do the same. They were licking up and down each side of my cock. Rachel and Andie watched as the girls totally cleaned off my cock.

When everyone seemed to be done, we stood up. Rachel stayed right where she was. She was running her fingers around in some cum on her left tit. Andie stepped up on her toes trying to kiss me. I had to bend down for her to reach my face. She kissed me passionately and said, "Mark, you were fantastic with her. This will be an experience she will treasure. Thank you." She reached to grab my cock and pulled on it a few times while she kissed me again.

I looked at the clock and it was nearly 8 o'clock. I looked at Julia and said, "Well, I guess we had better get home. Hopefully we will beat your mother home."

Hannah looked over at Julia and nonchalantly reached up to her face to swipe a dollop of cum from her cheek and pushed into her mouth. "We don't want your mother asking where that came from, do we?" said Hannah. Julia laughed.

I pulled my pants on and then pulled my shirt on over my head in reverse of how it came off. Julia was already dressed, sans panties anyway. The others were standing there totally naked. I paused to take in the sight. Rachel never moved from the floor. I kissed Andie again and then kissed Hannah. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and then pulled back and said, "When can we get together again."

I said, "I don't know Hannah, but I hope it is soon. You are the best." She grinned broadly.

Julia walked ahead of me to the car and got in the passenger side. I got in and started the car. As I backed out of the driveway, Hannah and Andie were standing there on the front steps totally naked and waving as we drove away.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers