Hot Summer Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a long drive to get home as we had to go all the way back into town and then a ways on the other side. There was silence in the car for five minutes. I finally broke it by asking her how work was today. She laughed and said, "My day was as boring as ever but Hannah's was exciting."

"Yeh. What happened to her?" I said.

Julia told me all about her blowing one guy during break and getting fucked by another guy at the same time and that she came out to the van with no panties on. Then she went on to tell me about Hannah's father being drunk again and being pulled over by a hunky cop. She gave me all the particulars of Hannah giving the cop a blowjob right there in the van to avoid getting a ticket while her father was passed out in the back seat. I just shook my head thinking, 'What a lucky cop.'

I changed the conversation to ask her if she had ever given Hannah's dad a blowjob while he was passed out.

Julia said, "Well Hannah has been blowing her father for a few months now. Sucking on that huge knob has sure given Hannah some skills. I don't think there is a cock she can't handle with ease." I could tell she was avoiding the question, so I asked again. She responded, "I tried to once but his cock head was too big and my jaw ached for days after. I don't know how someone as small as Hannah can handle that thing. Her mother says she can dislocate her jaw somehow. I guess that is what makes her such a good cocksucker."

I said, "OK. So, what is the deal with Rachel?"

Julia thought a moment and said, "Well, She has some issues. She isn't comfortable with her sexuality yet. She is gorgeous and gets a lot of attention from men. She likes the attention and tries to put on that she is all experienced with sex. I think she just tries too hard to be older than she is. She winds up acting younger than she is."

After some more silence, Julia said, "Changing the subject, I watched you and mom fucking Max and Lisa last night. That was some kind of hot. I jerked myself off to two consecutive orgasms after that."

I said, "I was surprised your mother wanted to do that. Butt-fucking no less."

Julia responded, "How was Lisa? Is she a good fuck?

I thought for a moment and said, "Yes. She is a good fuck. Your mother seemed to enjoy her romp with Max too." Julia indicated that she could tell.

I said, "You know Max has mentioned for years how hot he thought you and Hannah were. He said he used you guys as jerk off fantasies all the time. He hasn't mentioned it lately but as you guys have matured his infatuation must be even bigger today."

Julia sat in thought for a couple minutes before saying, "Now that you and mom have broken the barrier between Max and Lisa, maybe Hannah and I could manufacture something between all of us."

I looked over at Julia and said, "That could be fun. Let's work on a plan to make that happen so everyone is comfortable with it."

Julia grinned and came up to kiss me on the cheek. Her right hand moved off the console onto my crotch. She felt around to find my cock in my pants. She started rubbing it back and forth until it made its first movement. She unzipped my pants and pulled my hardening cock out from my boxer shorts. She maneuvered herself on the console so she could take by cock into her mouth. She bumped her head on the steering wheel but was undeterred.

Julia was giving me a fantastic blowjob while I was trying to concentrate on the road. 'God, she is good' I think. My cock was incredibly hard as she continued her assault. We were close to home and I was trying hard to cum before getting there. I had mixed emotions because it felt so good but I didn't want to be left hanging. When I pulled into the driveway, Carrie's car wasn't there. The house was dark. Julia looked up and said, "Do you want to finish here or upstairs?"

I thought for only a second. I was thinking, 'upstairs I can fuck the living shit out of Julia.' I made my decision. "Let's go up to your room before your mother gets home." I opened the car door and with my cock still pointing to the sky moved quickly to unlock and open the front door. Julia followed close behind. I turned to close and lock the door as Julia ran up the stairs stripping off her clothes as she went.

I turned on a living room light and ran with cock bobbing up the stairs undoing my belt. Julia was already on her bed with legs spread when I came in and dropped my pants and boxers. We didn't even turn on a light. I moved directly to the bed and knelt down and buried my face in Julia's cunt. She was sopping wet. She clamped her legs around my head and pulled me in until I couldn't breathe.

After a few minutes, she released her legs and gently raised my head with her hands. She said, "Let me get that cock up to full power again." I stood up and she shoved my mostly hard cock into her mouth and down her throat. My head flew back as her chin hit my balls. She held it there and started moving her tongue up and down the sensitive underside. My cock was raging. I pulled my cock out of her throat and out of her mouth.

I pushed her back down on her bed and she moved into the middle so I could climb on top of her. I knelt on the bed between her legs and lowered my upper body until my arms took my weight. I bent down to kiss Julia on the lips. She was frantically searching for my cock. She wasted no time guiding it to her cunt when she found it. I pushed all the way in. I felt a sense of urgency that was unusual. I felt absolutely no trepidation about fucking my daughter. This was right and it was necessary. I needed it. She needed it.

Julia wrapped her legs around by my thighs and pulled with all her strength to bury my cock in her as deep as possible. We were both breathing very hard as I began my fucking motion. I couldn't see her face in the dark but I knew every muscle was contorted. I knew because every muscle in my body was. She put her hands on my shoulders and pulled herself up to my chest.

We continued this for what seemed forever when I felt my orgasm coming from far, far away. It was coming fast. I increased my pace which pushed Julia over the edge. She said, "Oh...my...God. Da...ddy,...you...are...fuck...ing...me...har...der...than...I...have ...ev...er...been...fucked...before." She had to pause with each syllable as I hammered my cock into her. She was mumbling, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." Then she screamed out, "I'm cummmmmmming."

Her first spasm grabbed my cock with such strength I was sure my cock would be crushed. Then I felt her squirting her juices out of her and past my cock. Because we were mashed together so close, her ejaculate sprayed everywhere. We were both soaked. When I pushed into her it just ejected more. Subsequent spasms were only marginally less strong. I surged forward to bury my cock as deep as possible and launched my first shot of cum. Julia screamed when she felt it. Each cum shot elicited a similar response.

I felt like I had left my body and was watching our climax from above. Slowly we both came down. Our breathing had turned to gasps for air as we laid there in the darkness. I had fallen off to the side so I wouldn't crush her. My left hand was on her right tit which was small but her nipples were standing rock hard above her "puffies" as I call them. I love puffy tits. I lightly rubbed her tit and then the other as we collected our breaths.

I was thinking we had better get ourselves together before Carrie came home. The room reeked of sex. I was about to get up to turn the fan on when the bedroom light came on. Carrie was sitting in the chair by the bed with a drink in her hand. She was totally naked. She was just looking at us. She didn't say a word. I sprang out of the bed to a standing position. My cock was hanging limp. I was covered from stomach to feet in Julia's ejaculate.

I hemmed and hawed for several seconds trying to find the right words. It was no use. I was totally busted. Julia just lay on the bed. She never moved. She was watching me. 'Why is she looking at me? She should be concerned with the trouble she is in with her mother.' I think.

I was frantic for a way out of this mess. I looked at Julia and then at Carrie. I reached down to get my pants but Carrie said, "Leave those right where they are mister." I dropped them back to the floor and just stood there silently covering my crotch with my hands.

Carrie looked over at Julia and a huge grin came onto her face. Julia grinned back. They both turned to look at me with those grins on their faces. I was totally confused by the looks on their faces. Carrie said, "Sorry honey, this whole thing was set up. I didn't expect you to be this late picking Julia up at Hannah's, but Julia and I had this all planned. I've been here for hours drinking wine and I am getting loaded."

I moved my hands from my crotch to my hips and looked from one to the other and back. I was speechless. I had no right to be angry but I was feeling that emotion. I haltingly said, "Did you plan...just this?"

Carrie looked at Julia and said, "No honey. Not just this. The overall plan started with Julia and Hannah coming into the bedroom Friday night. I was faking being asleep through the whole thing. Man that was hot. I was really having trouble not jerking myself off. I know about the pool party/Orgy on Saturday. I hosted last year's orgy. You were on work travel that weekend. What a good time that was. I had to work this year so we hatched the plan to get you involved. I knew about Julia and Eva's plans for you in the changing room on our shopping trip. I don't know the particulars of the orgy party but I'm sure Julia will clue me in." She looked at Julia and smiled. Julia looked at me and smiled.

I sat down on the bed looking at Carrie. I said, "What about having sex with Julia? Are you alright with this?"

Carrie responded, "Honey, I have been having sex with Julia and Hannah for quite a while now. It was troublesome to be doing that behind your back. Julia was sure, from your ogling her and Hannah all the time that you could be brought into the fold. From what I know right now, man, was she right." She paused and continued, "So, now it is out in the open. What do you think?"

Julia jumped into the conversation before I could answer Carrie's question. She said, "Dad. I love having sex with you. You have the best cock ever. I love having sex with mom too. I would love for us to continue having sex together, all three of us, or more, if we can make it happen. I love you and mom dearly. Don't be angry about us setting you up. I think you have enjoyed the last few days. It can be like that often if you want."

I looked at Julia and said, "Yes. You're right. I have enjoyed the last few days. The sex with you and the others has been fantastic. Even the sex with your mother seems to have been better. Things have been spicy between us like the old days. I admit the sex has gotten stale over the years. I don't think it will be now though."

Carrie laughed and said, "I agree. Sex had gotten stale between us. The sex with Julia enlivened me. I want us to be close like we never have been. What do you say?"

I grinned and said, "Are you kidding me. I'm in." We all got up and had a three way kiss and grope session. I said, "So, why were you sitting here in the dark in the nude?"

Carrie said, "I knew you two would come back in here to fuck her brains out. That was the plan. I was getting so hot from thinking about witnessing this that I had to masturbate several times. You guys were unbelievable. I was trying to finger my clit without making any sound in my squishy pussy. I couldn't believe how hard you were pounding her cunt. I'll let you recover a little but I plan on abusing that cock of yours when we go to bed."

Julia said, "Ooooo. That sounds so hot. My bed is soaked. I will have to sleep with you guys tonight anyway."

Carrie said, "Fine. The more the merrier." Carrie kissed me again and jerked on my soft cock. Julia kissed me and she also jerked on my cock.

We had some late dinner and then went to bed. It was late and we all had to get up for work. I had doubts that any of us would get much sleep.