Hot Summer Night Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah suddenly clenched every muscle. Her toes curled up. Her legs flailed out and back. Her hands flew to her crotch and let my cock rub on her palms as I pulled out and pushed back in. I had lost count of the number of orgasms Hannah had already had this morning but this one was memorable. She was hissing through her teeth as she rocked her head from side to side. The hissing increased in pitch until her mouth flew open. She was uttering, "Ah...Ah...Ah. Oh my God. I'm going to diiiiieeeee." Then she suddenly just collapsed. Every contorted muscle just released. Her head hung down onto her chest.

Max released her tits. I stopped moving and withdrew my rock hard cock from her cunt. Max pivoted his hips back to remove his cock from her ass. I stood up and lifted Hannah's completely limp body into my arms. I kissed her on the lips and said, "Are you OK?"

Hannah didn't move a muscle or open her eyes. She simply muttered, "Totally." I laughed. I carried her to the bed and carefully lowered her head to her pillow. I pulled up the sheet and she curled into a fetal position. Sarah and Julia had brought each other off and they both got up to snuggle up to me. We all kissed passionately. My rigid cock was between us so they each jerked on it several times and then moved on to Max who was using the towel to wash off his cock again. Sarah and Julia crawled up into his lap and hugged and kissed him. While Sarah was jerking his cock she said, "Max. It was very nice to meet you." She giggled and got out of his lap. Julia pinched his cock head and giggled. She said, "We'll have to do this again sometime."

Max's cock surged with that prospect. He said, "I hope it is very soon." Sarah and Julia went back and got into bed in their original positions and pulled the sheet up. All three of them were spooned together as Max and I reluctantly made our way out to the hallway and closed the door. Our cocks were leading the way like divining rods.

I quietly opened the door to the guest room and saw that Rachel was not in there. We crept down the hall and very quietly opened the door to the Master bedroom. There on the bed was a naked Carrie and a naked Rachel in a '69' position. Their heads were buried in each other's cunts furiously licking away. They didn't hear us come in and didn't notice us standing by the bed watching them. We stood there several minutes jerking our own cocks. Rachel, who was on the bottom, noticed us first and jumped with surprise. Carrie looked up and saw us with stiff cocks in hand. She swung herself off Rachel's face and sat down next to her. She said, "I'm surprised you guys made it in here with your dicks, let alone hard ones. We thought you were killing them in there. We hope the cops don't come. Oh. By the way Rachel this is Max, Lisa's husband. Max this is Rachel, my baby sister."

Rachel reached out and shook Max's cock and said, "Very nice to meet you. I have heard wonderful things about you. Your wife is lovely by the way."

Max said, "Rachel, you as beautiful as Carrie."

Rachel said, "That is definitely a compliment. Thank you."

I said, "It looks like we saved ourselves for nothing. You two seem to be taking care of things yourself." I laughed.

Rachel spoke up, "We are just in a holding pattern waiting for the ground crew to arrive." Carrie burst out laughing. Rachel continued, "What do you think Carrie? Are they going to be enough?" They grinned at each other.

Carrie said, "Well, baby sister. I'm afraid this is all we're going to get."

I said, "Well Max. Maybe our services are needed elsewhere." We turned to leave.

Max said, "I'll bet we could find somewhere to put these things in the other room."

Rachel said, "You boys aren't going anywhere except right here." She pointed down at her pussy.

Carrie blew a kiss up at me and said, "We're all warmed up. Get those cocks down here."

Carrie said to Rachel, "Would you rather pick one of these studs and go to your room for some privacy or shall we fuck them senseless right here together?"

Rachel didn't even think about it, "I think there is enough room right here for an orgy." Carrie smiled and reached up and took hold of Max's stiff cock and pulled him onto the bed. Rachel was all smiles as she grabbed my cock and pulled me down beside her. Max and I fist bumped and went to work.

Since they said they were all warmed up, that was the signal that they didn't want us to spend time with oral stimulation. I was guessing they already had several orgasms that way and they wanted cock between their legs.

I immediately moved into position between Rachel's legs. She had them spread wide and she put her heels on my shoulders as I came in close. With my more than one foot height advantage, Rachel was bent up so high that she was nearly on her shoulders. I reached down to her pussy to make sure she was wet. She reached up to take my cock. She ran her hand up and down the length several times. She groaned just from her imagination of what was about to happen.

Carrie had moved onto her knees and elbows and Max was moving his stiff cock into position. I was curious which hole she wanted him in. She already had Max in her ass last Sunday night. I was betting that they would get around to that but for now I guessed he was going to fuck her cunt. I was correct. Max pushed hard into Carrie. She braced herself with her arms. She moaned hard as he sank his cock all the way to his balls which slapped on her clit. She moved one hand down to feel his cock and balls as they the descended into her depths and then withdrew. With his second push, she involuntarily clenched her muscles and an orgasm rushed through her. She quickly gathered herself and began pushing back against Max. He picked up the pace. He knew he had to be careful not to cum to early. He had some plans for Carrie and also for Rachel.

I slowly slid my cock inch by inch into Rachel's cunt. She was sopping wet. It was obvious Rachel wanted it much faster than I was giving it to her. She was thrusting her hips up as though she was trying to grab it and pull it in. I was teasing her with my initial descent into heaven. She would get all she wanted in a few more seconds. By the time my balls hit bottom, Rachel was desperate. I pulled back out at a faster pace and firmly drove my shaft all the way to the hilt. She let out a small scream from her throat. She clenched her jaw and hissed through her teeth. From here I began fucking her hard. Rachel muttered, "Ah...Ah...Ah" with each thrust. She was trying to drive herself up as I came down. She yelled out, "Oh..Oh..Fuck me...Fuck me. Oh my God. You're fucking me. So goooooodddd. Harder. Harder. Oh shhhhhhhiiiiiittttt. I'm cummmmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggg." And cum she did. I thought she would crush my cock with her cunt.

I yelled out, "Jesus...Jesus...You're crushing my cock. Yeeeesssss." I kept on fucking her without slowing down until her spasming cunt stopped grabbing me. I used her recovery time to pull my cock out and change her position to doggie position facing in the opposite direction from Carrie and Max who were frantically fucking each other. Rachel was moving quickly. She didn't want my cock out of her any longer than necessary. She stayed up on her hands so she could look right into Carrie's cunt as Max pounded his cock into her. She could plainly see his cock moving in and out.

I moved into position and sank my cock all the way to the balls. She groaned from the assault. Carrie came up on her hands so she could watch my cock pushing in and out of her sister. This was a sight that neither had ever had the opportunity to witness and it was so erotic that they both launched into orgasms at the same time. I smiled at Max. He smiled back.

Max slowed his pace and then stopped and pulled his cock from her cunt and moved it up and pushed firmly into Carries' anus. He pushed slowly into her ass. She was pushing back wanting it faster and harder. Carrie screamed, "Fuck my ass. Harder. Harder. Oh God." Max picked up his pace and slammed his cock into her ass. She screamed again with each gasping breath, "Yes..Yes."

Carrie's excitement was being transferred to Rachel. I was slamming my cock into her pussy. She was gushing juices down my cock and onto my balls as well as down her legs onto the bedding. She was moaning and groaning more or less constantly now. After several minutes, I grabbed a pillow from behind me and shoved it under Rachel's midsection and pushed her down on it.

I pulled my cock out and pushed her legs together. The pillow caused her ass to be up in the air where I could access either her anus or pussy. I placed my legs outside her legs and pushed my cock back into her pussy which was very tight with her legs together. To my surprise, Rachel turned and said, "Please fuck my ass." I pulled out of her pussy and stood to crouch over her and pushed my cock firmly into her ass. Her anus provided some resistance but she was quickly able to relax and let me in. I figured that if she hadn't had sex in years, she probably never had anal sex. So I went slow letting her relax after each few inches. In her position she couldn't do much other than receive whatever I gave her. After my balls came down on her pussy I started to fuck her ass slowly at first and then hard. She was trying to push and pull herself counter to me.

Carrie and Max were in nice rhythm now. Both seemed to be in a trance as they came together and separated at the same pace. Carrie suddenly rocked her hips down and then up. I could see she was having another orgasm. With her spasms she pulled Max over the top and he began furiously thrusting into her which broke the rhythm. Carrie just stayed still as Max pumped stream after stream of cum into her ass. She came down from her orgasm before Max did. He continued fucking her until his cock was too soft to fuck with. His cock fell from her ass and Carrie collapsed on the bed pulling Max with her because he was still gripping her hips. They cuddled side by side and watched us.

Rachel was crazed. She loved this. She was gasping for air. She moved one hand back over her ass to feel my cock sliding in and out. She screamed, "Oh...Oh...Sarah. I'm getting my ass fucked. Oh my God. This is fucking amazing." I could feel my cock surge larger with my approaching orgasm. Rachel felt the surge and screamed out again. I yelled, "God, Rachel. Your ass is unbelievable. I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnnggg." I did just that. I pushed in deep and deposited shot after shot of cum into her. She was still clamping on my cock and as I started cumming, I thought I would explode. Rachel was one contorted muscle from head to toe. She was groaning through clenched teeth. When my first shot came up my shaft. Rachel screamed, "Mark, baby, cum in my ass. Oh my God. You are filling me up with your cum. Give it all to me." After my last shot and her orgasm subsided, we both collapsed on the bed. My stiff but diminishing cock was still in her ass as I lay of top of her. I just held her in my arms and kissed her neck and ear. My hands were on her breasts just holding them. We were both gasping for air.

It grew quiet in the room as raspy breathing gradually returned to normal. I looked over at Carrie and Max wrapped up together. They had fully recovered. Carrie turned her head to kiss Max briefly on the lips. We all lay there for 20 minutes before any of us moved. I was exhausted. I was the last to move. One by one the others sat up and moved toward the bathroom. I heard the shower come on. I thought, 'Ummmm, A shower sounds good'. I slowly maneuvered to my feet and went into the bathroom.

Max, Carrie and Rachel were in the shower together. Max and Rachel were in full embrace. Rachel had her hands wrapped around Max's cock and was jerking it up and down as she reached her head up to kiss him. I guess being 33 instead of 43 makes a big difference because she was making pretty good progress as his erection grew. Carrie was watching them from a corner. She was all lathered up but didn't have any access to water spray. I walked around Max and Rachel and got behind Carrie and wrapped my arms around to her front and started lathering up her tits. She giggled. We both watched. Carrie said, "Youth. You can't beat it, can you?"

When Max was at full attention, Rachel slid down his body and sank her mouth around his cock. She put her hands on his hips and pulled him into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth and moved her hands to his cock and started jerking him off while she was blowing him. He moved his hands to the back of her head and started fucking her face. He pushed in too far and Rachel started gagging. Saliva flowed out of her mouth. She pulled off. Max let her gather herself and shoved his cock back in her mouth and continued fucking her face.

Carrie and I watched closely. Rachel had her tits in her own hands and was tweaking her nipple which stood out an inch or so. After 5 minutes or so, Max clenched his facial muscles and groaned through his teeth. He opened his mouth and said, "Jesus, I'm going to cum." He thrust his cock hard into her mouth causing her to gag again. She pulled back but kept the head in her mouth as Max fired long streams of cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could. She didn't lose any. She cleaned up his cock when he was done. He released her head and helped her up. He held her tight and kissed her.

We all finished cleaning ourselves up, turned off the shower and dried ourselves off. I stood behind Carrie and wrapped my arms around her with my hands on her tits. She didn't try to fend me off. She leaned her head back on my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

Max suddenly remembered that he had a job to go to. He hurriedly kissed Rachel and then Carrie and he went out of the room and downstairs to collect his clothes and went out the back door. I pulled Rachel over and held them both tightly. Rachel kissed my tit and giggled. I tweaked her tit and she giggled again.

Carrie said, "Holy shit that was the most incredible sex. Bringing Max over was a stroke of genius. If it was just you, you would be a puddle in the middle of the bed." We all laughed. I was thinking, 'So true. So true.' Rachel went back to the guest room and Carrie commented how Rachel was walking awful funny. I laughed.

I said, "Jesus. She should be. She has been royally fucked absolutely senseless in the last twelve hours. She should be dragging her pussy back to her room. Carrie said, "She is a different person from who showed up yesterday." I concurred. Carrie dressed in another bikini. It was even sexier than yesterdays'. This one was a thong and I had never seen it before. She turned around in modeling poses. Her ass is spectacular.

I found my favorite bathing suit, one with plenty of 'ball-room' and down to mid-thigh. Carrie playfully frowned over at me for not wearing the speedo from yesterday.

We were ready for another day in the sun. One could only guess what might happen today. It was 8:30 AM. Max and I had been fucking for nearly two and half hours. I just wanted to burrow into a lounge chair on the deck and stay there for a week. I was physically tired.

On the way downstairs I checked in on the girls. They were still in the same positions they were in when we left them. They were sleeping soundly. I didn't expect to see them until noon when Rachel said she and Sarah had to leave.

I went down to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine. Carrie was right behind me. She asked for a cup too. I fixed two cups and we went out on the deck. I opened an umbrella over a glass top table and we sat there and relaxed. We didn't say a word. The cicadas played their shrill song and the birds were singing.

It was perfect for revitalizing the spirit. I broke the silence after many minutes and said, "I love you babe. Two weeks ago I couldn't have imaged I would say that with the passion I feel right this very minute." She smiled over at me with the coffee cup on its way to her lips.

Tears formed in her eyes as she said, "I feel the same. I love you back very much."

Nothing more was said and nothing but nature's sounds were heard except for the sound of the empty cups being set down on the glass table and a single car engine starting a hundred yards to our east. Max was leaving for work. I had closed my eyes to savor nature's buzz. I promptly fell asleep with my head hanging down on my chest.

When I woke, I had a kink in my neck and Carrie was gone. I looked around the deck. 'She must be in the house.' I thought. I squinted up at the sun. The temperature at the moment was perfect but it was heading into the mid-eighties again today. There was not a cloud in the sky. I decided I would go in the pool to let the water jets work on my neck. I dove into the deep end. I was treading water and thought, 'there is nothing more exhilarating than skinny-dipping'. I pulled my suit off and threw it up on the deck. The cool water felt really good and soothing on my junk.

I sat under the water jets for twenty minutes. I walked up on the deck and didn't bother collecting my bathing suit. I left it where I threw it. I grabbed a lounge chair and adjusted its position to face the sun. I adjusted the back so it was all the way down. I sat and laid my head back and brought my feet up. The warm sun felt very nice after the cool water soak. There was a slight breeze that chilled my skin until I dried off. I estimated it was past 9:30 AM. I drifted back to sleep thinking about the erotic scenes I had experienced over the past week.

It was dark and I was falling; tumbling head over heels. I was nude. My fall slowed and then stopped as I landed in a warm pillow. I pushed on the pillow and it depressed. I was struggling to get out but I was just getting in deeper. The pillow was skin colored and there were a couple of darker handles. I grabbed onto the handle to pull myself up. The handles grew in size as I pulled on them. I finally pulled myself out and looked back. Sarah was there. She was pushing the pillows together and her hands were holding onto the handles I just used to extract myself. There wasn't any sound.

I fell off the pillows and down, down, down again until I landed in the middle of three valleys which immediately started to open into a hole where the valleys came together. I was trying to avoid falling further but my cock was being sucked in. I grabbed my cock to hold onto it. I couldn't stop myself. I fell into the hole with my cock in my hand and fell further still. I watched as many women's faces slowly passed by. My fall was stopped by a pair of disembodied lips that wrapped around my cock and pulled it out of my hand.

I was just dangling there being held only by my cock. A tongue came snaking out of the lips and coiled around my cock. The lips released me. The tongue began moving up and down my rapidly expanding cock. It felt fantastic. I was trying to get away at the same time I was trying to get closer. I said to the mouth, "Carrie. You have a beautiful mouth." The tongue pulled me between the lips and I was falling into the mouth.

Women's faces, tits, asses and pussy's slowly drifted by as I fell. Tits of every size. Pussies with dark pubic hair. Others with blonde hair. They all just floated by. Some were trimmed neatly and others were more natural. I had morphed into just a penis. The faces would kiss me on the head as I drifted by. One of the women reached out with her hand and I fell into her palm. Her hand closed tightly around me. I felt like I would explode outward as the hand compressed me. I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air.

I woke gasping for air. I wasn't sure if I was awake or not. I still couldn't breathe. I opened my eyes and it was still dark. I felt pressure on my cock. I was totally confused and disoriented. I wasn't just a penis anymore. I had arms and legs again. I reached my hand up to my face but something was blocking my path. It took several seconds to realize that my face was covered and there was a weight on my body.