Hot Summer Night Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Hannah said, "I can already tell that you are going to be good at deep-throat blowjobs just from how you did today and from watching you on Mark's monster cock. You won't find many cocks bigger than his in your travels."

Julia giggled and said, "Listen to her. She has probably had every cock in town in her throat." Hannah playfully slapped Julia on her tit and laughed herself. She nodded that Julia may be correct.

Julia said, "Most women won't be dedicated to gaining this skill because they don't like giving blowjobs to begin with. Have fun with blowjobs. Try different things. You'll always be surprised at what your man likes or dislikes. You'll discover what you like and dislike too. Hannah and I love giving blowjobs. When a blowjob is a job it isn't fun. I already know you love giving blowjobs. You are already a great cocksucker and you will only get better when you master deep-throats." Lisa smiled. She was pleased with the compliment from a very skilled eighteen year old girl.

With the lesson over and instruction embedded in her memory, Lisa turned the dildo around and asked what the leather rigging was for. Julia looked at Hannah who nodded back at her. Julia took the dildo from Lisa's hands and positioned it on her crotch. She buckled it in place around her back and between her legs. She pushed the short 'penis' into her cunt and lifted her arms and said, "Ta da."

Lisa stared at Julia standing there with this huge rubber penis sticking straight out in front of her. Lisa raised her hand to her mouth said through her fingers, "Oh my God. Look at that thing."

Hannah was getting horny and began rubbing her fingers up and down her pussy. Lisa watched Hannah and she realized she was getting horny too. Lisa went down on all fours and pushed her face into Hannah's pussy as she sat in her chair. She was fingering her own pussy between her legs. Hannah held Lisa's head in place as she started grinding her pussy.

Lisa didn't notice that Julia had got on her knees with the dildo in her hand aiming it at Lisa's pussy. Lisa felt the dildo at the entrance to her pussy with her fingers that were stroking her clit. She turned and looked back at Julia who stopped where she was. She didn't proceed until Lisa turned back around to bury her face in Hannah's cunt as if granting tacit approval.

Julia pushed the dildo forward. No lubrication was needed as Lisa's cunt was nearly dripping with lubrication. Julia slowly pushed the dildo into Lisa's cunt who groaned loudly when the simulated head entered her. As more and more entered her cunt, the shear girth overwhelmed her and she screamed out. Her pussy was clamping hard on the dildo. Julia pulled the dildo back out and began fucking Lisa in and out.

Hannah had to finish herself off because Lisa was consumed by the enormous cock in the pussy. Lisa was now pushing back on the dildo and Julia pushed it in. Julia had an orgasm from the small end pushed into her pussy and rubbing on her clitoris. Lisa was positioned with her ass up and her face down on the deck. She was feeling the dildo push in and out with her fingers. Julia continued fucking Lisa until Lisa started shaking all over. Her head snapped up off the deck and went right back down again. Her hips pivoted to hump her back up. She moaned continuously. She loudly said, "Jesus. You are going to split me in two. So good. So good. Fuck meeeeee."

Julia ratcheted up her pace and pushed in a little deeper. Lisa screamed, "I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiiiinnnnnggg." Julia couldn't feel Lisa's spasms through the rubber dildo but she knew Lisa was in a huge orgasm. When Lisa settled down and collapsed onto the deck, the dildo was pulled from her pussy. Lisa rolled over on her side and just laid there for several minutes.

Julia unbuckled the dildo and pulled the mini-penis from her own cunt. She set the dildo on the glass-top table and bent down to caress Lisa's back and ass-cheeks. Hannah just watched from her chair. After several minutes Lisa rolled onto her back and looked up at Julia and said, "That was great. Thanks." She paused for a few moments thinking and then said, "Strangely though, it is not as good as a real penis."

Hannah laughed and said, "It has its place, but now you know why we still want the real thing."

*****

Back upstairs, Carrie and I had apparently dozed off while Sarah and Rachel took a shower in the master bathroom to get ready to go.

The next thing we knew, Rachel and Sarah were standing over the bed fully clothed and ready to go. We apologized and launched ourselves out of bed. We quickly pulled some clothes on and helped Rachel and Sarah with their overnight bags.

We all went out on the deck for Sarah and Rachel to say their good-byes and thanks to Hannah, Julia and Lisa. Lisa's eyes looked glassy. There were kisses and hugs all around before Carrie and I ushered them out to their car. I deposited the bags in the trunk and opened the door for Rachel. She turned and threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. She pulled her face back and kissed her firmly on the lips. Carrie was doing the same with Sarah on the passenger side. We switched sides and repeated the good-byes.

Carrie said to Rachel, "Call me in a couple days. We should probably talk more about this weekend."

Rachel giggled and said, "I'll call so we can set up another weekend just like this one. It will be harder to schedule with the girls away at college but maybe we could make a plan with just you, me and Mark. If you don't mind, that is."

Carrie laughed and said, "We would like that." She said to me across the car, "Wouldn't we babe."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I said, "Absolutely, we would." Rachel and Carrie both laughed and gave their final kisses and hugs. We watched as Rachel drove out of the driveway and up the road. I put my arm around Carrie and we walked back in the front door and out to the deck. Lisa was gathering up her bathing suit and towel. She said, "I should go."

I insisted that she sit and chat for a while. I said, "Stay and have a drink before you go. Max won't be home for a couple hours yet." She hesitated, but sat back down.

I asked Carrie, Hannah and Julia for their orders. I went back in the house to mix the hard drinks and grabbed a beer for myself. I delivered all the drinks with my clothes on this time. Lisa, Hannah and Julia were still nude. We sat and chatted about different subjects. Carrie noticed the dildo on the table. She looked at Julia and then at the dildo and asked, "Did you...?" She motioned her index finger at Hannah and then Lisa. Julia smiled and nodded toward Lisa.

Carrie thought to herself, 'No wonder she was glassy-eyed when we came out. That dildo is huge. I hope Julia was gentle.' She smiled at Julia and shook her head. She mouthed the words, 'you two are incorrigible.' Julia smiled back at her mother and mouthed the word, 'sorry.'

It had been about three hours since Rachel and Sarah left and I thought, 'Well they should be getting home about now.' I had made drinks a couple times and had just finished my third beer. I went into the house to get another one. The ladies were gabbing about girl stuff and I had lost interest. I stepped into the half-bath to get a couple Tylenol tablets. I swallowed them with a big swig from my beer. I checked myself in the mirror just as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I felt a short body pull itself close behind me. It was obviously Hannah.

I stood there watching in the mirror to see what she was going to do. She reached down and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She pushed my pants down over my hips. They dropped to the floor from there. I didn't move. I didn't have any undershorts on. My cock was hidden from view by my shirttails. I couldn't see any of Hannah other than her arms and hands so she couldn't see anything in front of me either. She reached down under my shirt and wrapped her fingers around my hardening cock. When she was sure she was going to get what she wanted, she released my cock and started unbuttoning my shirt from top to bottom. She pulled my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. I was standing there in the mirror looking at my naked body.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Hannah's naked back and pulled her in tight to me. My cock was pressed between her lower chest and my stomach. She rubbed herself on my cock before reaching down and rubbing it with her hands. She quietly said, "I have a fantasy of fucking you on the toilet."

I laughed and said, "Seriously?" She nodded. I moved us toward the toilet and said, "OK. It looks like I'm ready and I know you are always ready." I sat down on the toilet cover. My cock was pointing straight up vertically. Hannah went down to her knees and inhaled my cock. She bounced her head up and down several times before she sank down to my balls which were in her hands. She was caressing them, one at a time. She pulled back up and concentrated her tongue attack on my cock-head. I thought my cock was at full attention but it grew even bigger with her oral assault.

When she was convinced that my cock couldn't get any bigger, she stood up and moved her legs to straddle me. She didn't attempt to guide my cock into her. She just sat down on my lap. My cock was trapped between our stomachs. She moved her hands to my face and very gently caressed my cheeks and lips with both hands. I moved my hands to her shoulders and caressed down her sides to her hips. She trembled involuntarily.

Hannah leaned in to kiss me on the lips. It was very sensuous and I returned the kiss. I put my hands on either side of her face and gently raked my fingertips lightly over her eyes, down each side of her nose, around her lips and back up her jaw line to her ears. She closed her eyes and trembled again.

Hannah reached down and took my turgid cock in her hand and lifted herself to guide herself down on my cock. She slowly settled herself down to my balls and stayed there. She didn't move a muscle except for her trembling. I was continually caressing her body, down her back, up her sides, across her firm breasts with erect nipples. She had become one big nerve ending. She was using her vaginal muscles to clench around my cock. 'Jesus,' I thought, 'she is incredibly strong.' I thought she would crush my cock which was already so hard I thought it would explode.

Still she didn't move. Her hands rested in her lap. Her eyes remained closed. I gently caressed her tits and her nipples grew longer and harder. She moved her hands up to her chest to place them on top of mine. She just held them there. She continued milking my cock with her vaginal muscles. She leaned forward and rested her forehead on my chest. She removed her hands from mine and placed them on my pectoral muscles. She caressed them and moved down to my abs. She traced each defined muscle.

After fifteen minutes, Hannah began to rock her pelvis very slowly. My cock was barely moving in her pussy as she rocked. It was electric. I could feel every miniscule movement. My cock was hypersensitive. I figured Hannah's pussy was the same way from the minor movements she was making. I kissed her on the head. I moved my hands to her hips. I pulled her into me as close as I could get. My cock sank an inch or so further into her pussy. She reacted immediately. She sat up straight pulling her head off my chest.

She rocked her hips forward trying to get more cock into her. Her breathing was becoming labored. She groaned and said very quietly, "I crave your cock. I crave your body against mine. I can't help it."

I pulled her forward again to rest her head back on my chest. I didn't say anything in response to her revelation. I was thinking, 'this isn't a good thing. I'll have to discuss this with Carrie. She'll know what to do.' I held her close. Hannah began clenching her vaginal muscles around my cock again and I realized that she could actually make me cum doing this. The feeling was incredible.

I started rocking my cock in and out of her. She was overcome with the sensations and she started fucking me back. I knew I wouldn't last long from here. She continued a steady fucking motion on and off my cock. I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard into me and my cock sank to my balls. Hannah groaned. I could feel her pussy spasming again. This was involuntary. She was enjoying another orgasm.

I hurried to join her. My climax erupted quickly and was unusually strong considering that we hadn't really been fucking each other for very long. Cum surged into her pussy and she started crying. I held her tight as her recovery from her orgasm mingled with the sobs. Tears were cascading down her cheeks and onto my stomach. I just held her and caressed her ass cheeks. I felt an urge to shove my cock into her one more time. I pulled hard on her hips and thrust mine forward. The thrust fired one last stream of cum into her. She moaned with the new assault inside her pussy.

Hannah didn't move again until I lifted her off my lap. My legs were getting numb. She didn't want to put her feet on the floor. I struggled to my feet while still holding her. She threw her legs around my waist and hugged herself close. Cum and vaginal fluids flowed out of her and down my legs to the floor. I just stood there holding her tight against me. She did the same.

After several minutes I said, "Hannah. Baby. That was fantastic but we need to get ourselves together and go join the group again. Let me fix you a drink. I need a beer." She nodded and put her feet down and I lowered her to the floor. She popped up on her toes and kissed me passionately on the lips. She moved back and picked up my clothes and handed them to me. My cock had softened and it was sticky with drying cum and vaginal fluids. I grabbed a towel and wiped it off. I redressed and we went into the kitchen.

I mixed a round of drinks for everyone and grabbed another beer. Hannah and I walked back out to the deck. Carrie scanned us both and smiled. She didn't ask where we had been. I delivered the drinks and sat down at the table. I noticed the dildo on the table. I pushed it around with my finger. I thought, 'Jesus, is that the thing Julia pushed into my ass when Eva was here?' I had other thoughts about why it was out here, but I decided not to pursue them.

We talked about Hannah and Julia's college courses. They only had another couple weeks before they would be living on campus and distributing their skills to boys (and girls for that matter) their own age.

The sun was dropping toward the western horizon. It had been one fantastic weekend. For me it was one that would live on in my mind forever. Carrie invited Lisa to stay for dinner but she declined. She was past buzzed again but she knew she had to go home to fix dinner for Max and the kids. They could be home any time now.

She gathered her things in her arms and walked home through the break in the trees. She was still naked and didn't seem inclined to put her bathing suit on before leaving. She had more stories to relate to Max later tonight after the kids were in bed. The stories would make her and Max horny and they would have fantastic sex again tonight. She wanted sex all the time now and Max was in heaven. He couldn't wait to get home after work.

Carrie fixed spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Hannah and Julia went upstairs to dress. I told Carrie about Hannah and me in the bathroom. She wasn't concerned about the sex because we had had sex many times. She was concerned with Hannah's apparent crush on me. Carrie confessed that she wasn't surprised. She said it wasn't unusual for a female teen to become infatuated with a strong, attractive older man.

I went into detail about what she wanted and how we fucked. Carrie thought for a moment and then said, "I know what she was doing. She was trying to duplicate you and me Friday night on the couch when we were doing that sensuous non-fucking, fuck we had. Hannah commented on how hot that was."

Carrie pulled herself up close to me and kissed my hard. She said, "Don't encourage her. She is a very sensual and sensitive young lady. She will be away at college in a couple weeks. I expect the crush will diminish when she is around boys her own age." I nodded and kissed her passionately on the lips. She said, "Don't kiss her like that either. My pussy tingles like crazy every time you do that."

The girls came bounding down the stairs and sat at the dining room table. Carrie served dinner and we talked as we ate. Carrie watched Hannah paying unusual attention to me. I took care not to pay similar attention to her.

The girls went upstairs to Julia's room to do whatever girls do in their rooms. Carrie and I watched TV in bed cuddled up together. I fondled her tits and she fondled my cock. Neither action was intended to initiate any sexual activity. After the news, we turned off the TV. Carrie turned away from me and I pushed into a spooning position and with my left hand on her left tit, we fell asleep. We all go to work tomorrow.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers