Hot Summer Night Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

All was quiet. I watched the news until 10:30 PM. I turned the TV and the room lights off with the remote and reclined the bed.

I was sound asleep when a Nurse came in with my meds. I swallowed what she gave me. I wouldn't realize until the next morning, when I began paying attention that they were giving me Cialis. I was told that they had given me a sleeping aid. I drifted off to sleep. I awoke in another erotic dream. At least I thought it was a dream. It was dark in the room. The only illumination came from the monitoring equipment.

I quickly realized it was not a dream. My cock was rock hard and there was a pressure being applied to it. I looked down and saw a face looking up at me. My cock was buried in her mouth. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and was giving me a very nice blowjob. She saw that I was awake and smiled up at me with my cock moving in and out of her mouth. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was. The Nurse was fully clothed in her uniform.

As I grew accustomed to the darkness, I recognized the Nurse as my regular one who had been in and out all afternoon long. She was very attractive and she looked even better with my cock sticking out of her face. I tried to flex my hips up into her mouth but any movement on my part caused extreme pain in my neck. I was at her mercy. She was using her mouth and her hands to jerk me off. I was groaning loudly as my climax approached. She pulled her mouth off and continued with her hands. As my load surged to the surface she pushed the head of my cock into her mouth again and received shot after shot of cum. She swallowed it all as she received it.

She pulled herself up and maneuvered herself to push my still rigid cock into her pussy. She rocked her hips forward and back and rolled them side to side. She was slamming her pussy down on my cock. Her head was tipped back as she leaned forward to brace herself on my chest. I put my hands on her tits. They were much larger than they appeared under her uniform. Her eyes were glazed over and she was breathing rapidly.

When her orgasm started, she increased her pace. Her nipples were rock hard under her clothes. As her pussy began clenching on my cock, she sat up straight and grabbed my hands and pushed them hard into her tits. I was nowhere near a climax and I could only enjoy what she wanted to give me. She slowly came down from her climax and pulled herself back. When my cock came free of her pussy, it sprang forward and slapped me on the stomach. She bent down and sucked my cock back in her mouth. She slurped and sucked and licked it until she was satisfied that it was clean.

Without a word spoken and a chuckle from her throat, she pushed herself up on the bed and slid off onto the floor. She quietly left the room. After five minutes I notice that my cock wasn't growing soft as I had expected. It remained rock hard. It was bouncing off my stomach and standing up in the air. I reached one hand down to see if it was as hard as it seemed. Just that effort proved very painful. Two minutes later another Nurse came in with another round of medications. She wasn't as hot as the first one. She was a cutesy young lady though; short with large breasts.

She walked around the end of the bed. When she got to my waist level to hand me the cup with one pill she saw my erection standing straight up toward the ceiling. She said, "Good lord, look at the size of that thing. Do you need some assistance with that?" She reached out to wrap her fingers around the girth. "Gracious that is so hard. Are you in pain?" She moved her hand up the length and back down again.

I said, "No. It doesn't hurt. I just had some assistance but it isn't going down at all." She spit on her hand and went back to jerking me off. It felt great. I closed my eyes and reflected on my wife's earlier comment about the Nurses getting me first.

She continued jerking me off with her hand for several minutes before she said, "Well, I can see that more rigorous attention is required." She removed her hand and used both hands to lift her skirt and pull her panties down to the floor. She stepped out of them and struggled to climb up on the bed. She straddled my hips and pushed herself down onto my cock while facing me. Being of small stature, she stopped around half way down the length and pulled back up again. She groaned and said, "Your cock is huge. I don't think I can take it all." She pushed back down and stopped at the same point again.

With each subsequent push she took more of my cock. Her pussy was incredibly tight. After several attempts she made it down to my balls. She sat right there for many seconds before she resumed her fucking motion. She was taking the entire length now and moaning loudly with each trip down my shaft.

After several minutes, Nurse #2 began her orgasm suddenly and without warning. She leaned forward and braced herself on my chest. She groaned out, "Oh my God. I'm cumming." When she recovered she pulled up and off my still rigid cock. It was like a steel rod. She stood up on the bed and turned around and sank her pussy back down on my cock all the way to the balls. She groaned out again, "Jesus. You are going to split me in two."

She had been looking down to watch my cock disappear inside her. When she looked up again, Nurse #3 was standing at the foot of the bed watching.

Nurse #2 was unfazed. She kept right on fucking my cock. Nurse #3 reached forward and pushed her index finger to Nurse #2's clitoris and began flicking it with her fingertip. Her clit was so sensitive from her orgasm that she screamed out and jerked off my cock. She reached down to relocate it and insert it back in her pussy. She continued fucking me at a steady pace as the other Nurse looked on. Several minutes later she rolled into another orgasm. She was breathing fast and ragged. She collapsed forward popping my cock from her cunt and rolled off to the side.

Nurse #3's eyes went agape when she saw how big and hard my cock was. Nurse #2 said, "You are going to have to see if you can help him get his penis down. I wasn't able to do much good, for him anyway." She climbed down off the bed and picked up her panties. She looked back at me and smiled. She blew me an air kiss and quickly left the room.

Nurse #3 came around the side of the bed and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She said, "Wow. This is the stiffest penis I have ever seen. Are you ok?" She was jerking her hand up and down as she spoke. She moved her other hand under her skirt and into her crotch. She said maybe anal sex will get you off.

Without waiting for a response from me, she climbed up on the bed and straddled my hips like Nurse #2 except she pulled her panties aside and guided my cock to her ass and pushed firmly backward. She inched the head of my 9 inch cock in and stopped to adjust. From there she pushed all the way to my balls. She moaned hard was she descended. She started rocking her hips forward and back. In almost no time at all she had a huge orgasm. Every muscle in her body seized. She breathed hard through her clenched teeth.

After a couple minutes, when she had recovered, she started ass-fucking my cock again. She continued for several minutes before I could feel my cum bubbling up. I needed this real bad and I tried to contribute to the motion. The pain was excruciating. I tried to be quiet but I'm sure I wasn't when I yelled out, "Oh Jesus. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnnggg." I clenched every muscle and discovered that I was sore in many more places than my neck. Stream after stream of cum launched into her ass. When I settled down she said, "Wow! What a ride that was." She pulled herself off and slid to the floor. My cock was still rock hard and pointing at the ceiling.

Two more Nurses appeared at the foot of the bed with their eyes wide. They, apparently, were summoned by my verbal outburst. They had arrived just in time to see Nurse #3 pulling my cock from her ass. Nurse #3 retrieved a washcloth from the adjoining bathroom and was cleaning my cock all over. She was obviously enjoying jacking me off with the washcloth. The two new Nurses; actually, one was a Candy-Striper and was about 19 years old, watched in fascination.

Nurse #3 said to me, "I'm not sure what else we can do to help you. How about we wait to see if it goes down on its own? I'll come back in an hour and check on you." With that, all three women walked out of the room. The Candy-Striper turned back for one more look and then left.

The Candy-Striper returned a half hour later to find me in the same condition. While biting her lower lip she said, "I would like to try to help. May I?" She looked from my cock to my face and back to my cock. It was starting to hurt now.

I said, "Absolutely. I'd do it myself but I can't."

She climbed up on the bed between my legs. She raised her pretty face above my cock and sank her mouth down about half way and pulled back up again. She was giving a fantastic blowjob when Nurse #4 came in. She didn't say anything. She climbed onto the bed and began licking the bottom half of my cock that the Candy-Striper couldn't get in her mouth. In spite of the hurt, I was in heaven.

The two alternated between blowing and licking me. I felt my cum load rising again and I welcomed it. The Nurse and the Candy-Striper felt it coming too. Candy-Striper shoved her mouth down my shaft as cum exploded upward. She pulled back when cum hit the back of her throat. She gagged hard and pulled all the way off. The Nurse was moving into position when the next stream hit her in the face. She got her mouth on it for the next two bursts and then collected the rest as remaining cum oozed from the tip. I laid there wishing my cock to go soft.

We all watched for several minutes and finally it started to deflate like a balloon with a slow leak. Nurse #4 and the Candy-Striper looked at each other and grinned. They high-fived before each planted a kiss on the tip of my cock and slid down off the bed. Nurse #4 had forgot about the cum on her forehead and side of her face. In the dark, Candy-Striper didn't see it and neither did I. I felt bad for her as she was half way into her next rounds before one of her colleagues noticed it on her face. She would never live it down among her peers. On the upside though, she was a very popular Nurse to her patients after that night.

Ten minutes later, Nurse #3 came into my room and noticed that my cock was lying softly on my leg. She said, "See, I thought waiting a while would do the trick." I just smiled. She turned and left the room. I nodded off to sleep. Nurses came in to give me meds all throughout the night.

The next morning I was awakened to take more meds. In the daylight I looked in the cup of pills before I swallowed them. It was then that I noticed the distinctive shape and color of the Cialis tablet. If you frequent porno internet sites you can't miss them. I separated it out and asked the Nurse why they were giving me Cialis. She became nervous and looked away as she stuttered out a dubious answer. This Nurse was not one of the several that availed themselves of my cock last night but she clearly knew what was going on. I pressed her further.

She finally confessed that the "Head Nurse" on the PM shift had added them to my medications out of her own stash. She hesitated a moment and then continued, "She saw the erection you had yesterday afternoon. She was laughing and bragging about how she was going to strap you on and there would be plenty left for everyone else. The word is that five Nurses left this room well satisfied last night. This room isn't on my regular rounds but I wanted to see what all the hub-bub was about. Sorry."

I said, "Actually, one of the five was a Candy-Striper. There is nothing for you to be sorry about, but "Head Nurse" needs to understand that Priapism is nothing to laugh about. I could have been permanently injured. Fortunately, I just got to fuck five attractive women. Can I ask you for a favor? Don't tell anyone you told me. It would be better for you anyway." She agreed.

I asked, "How many of these did she give me? Who is the Head Nurse? Describe her to me." She told me she had heard that I had been given six tablets since yesterday afternoon. She described the PM Head Nurse. Her name is Rebecca but don't call her Becky. She hates that. I thought back to the faces from last night. Her description matched the first Nurse who had given me the first blowjob and then fucked herself to orgasm. 'Head Nurse, huh. She gives pretty good head alright' I thought. Since she was my primary Nurse on the afternoon shift, I would be seeing her later. 'I had to think of some way to pay her back.'

I swallowed the rest of the medications that she had brought. She turned to leave but stopped halfway down the bed and lifted my johnny. She looked under and then back at me and just whistled. She dropped my johnny and patted me on the cock. I heard her say, "Holy Crap," to herself as she went out the door. I laughed and thought to myself, 'Jesus there are insatiable women everywhere.'

During the morning visitor's hour, Carrie came to see how I was doing. I told her the pain was much better. I didn't know if it was because of the meds or not. I also told her about the Cialis and about last night.

She laughed. She thought it was funny. Hell everyone thinks Priapism is funny. Everyone who hears the Viagra ad about calling your doctor if you have an erection lasting more than four hours, says, 'Hell, if I had a four hour erection I'd call every woman I know'. Carrie laughed at the thought.

She said, "I warned you that something was going on yesterday evening when we were here. I didn't say anything then but when you and Julia were having your romp last evening, the light from the setting sun coming through the windows showed a shadow on the curtain of Julia riding your cock. When I came back from the ladies room, the corridor was full of Nurses watching the show. Some of them were even playing with themselves. They split when they saw me coming down the corridor but they were right back there when I pulled the curtain back."

Carrie told me she couldn't stay. She had to go to work. She had had to postpone important customer conferences yesterday when she was informed of my accident. Julia wanted to come this morning but Carrie would have had to drive all the way back across town to drop her at work. She leaned down and kissed me and whispered, "You had better get out of here soon. I am so horny for you right now, especially when I know you're in here bone-ing every little thing that climbs on your cock. I'll be back this evening with Julia. Max and Lisa said they would try to get in this afternoon for a few minutes."

I said, "I love you Babe. Even though I got my brains fucked out last night, it was kind of scary too. I want you so bad. Come prepared tonight. OK?" She smiled broadly. I could tell some gears were turning. As she was leaving the room, she opened her lips to form an "O" shape and ran her tongue around inside her cheek like she had a cock in her mouth. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

I couldn't help wonder what the near or even long term affect of that much Cialis would be. I had never taken any ED medications before. I knew that Cialis lasted much longer than Viagra. Would I be able to get an erection? Would it be harder than usual? Could I ejaculate? Would it go down after? If I had any ill-effects, how long would they last? A dozen other questions flashed through my mind. I turned on the TV to distract myself.

Around 10:00 AM a nurse came in and took the oxygen tube off and disconnected the IV and the monitoring equipment. I was untethered for the first time in 24 hours. I tried moving my head and neck and it felt pretty good. Maybe I would be getting out of here today. My mood brightened.

At noon, I decided to go to the bathroom as my first test run getting out of bed. I still had muscle aches and bruises but my neck was actually feeling good. I saw myself in the bathroom mirror and was a little startled. My entire head above my eyes was covered in gauze bandages. My left eye was black and blue. I stood at the toilet and relieved myself. I went back in the room and sat down in the chair instead of getting back in bed.

At 2 o'clock, I was still sitting in the chair watching TV when I noticed "Rebecca" (i.e. Head PM Nurse) walk by and peer into my room. I looked her directly in the eyes. Just then Max and Lisa came through the door. Lisa said, "Well, look at you. You're out of bed already?" In the sitting position my johnny was pushed high in my lap. I couldn't see my junk from my vantage point but apparently Lisa could from hers because her eyes brightened when she looked at my crotch. She didn't say anything, but Max got in a quip.

He said, "Hey buddy, if you keep swinging that monster around like that they will never let you out of here." I looked down and pulled the johnny up. My dick was lying there on my left leg and the tip came right to the bottom of the johnny. I pulled it down as far as it would go. It was no use though. The johnny just wasn't long enough.

I looked back up at Max, who was grinning. I said, "Funny you should say that. These Nurses were all over this thing since last night." I told them what had happened with the couple hour woody from the Cialis and the four Nurses and the eighteen year old Candy-Striper. Lisa called Max out when she noticed his cock squirming around in his pants as I related the story. She went back around the bed and pulled the curtain to give us some privacy. Max sat on the edge of the bed. Lisa came back around to where Max was sitting. As she rounded the foot of the bed she quickly lifted her skirt to show me she had no panties on. She grinned.

She moved her body in between Max's legs and pushed him back onto his elbows. He didn't object. He knew what was up. Lisa unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He lifted his hips so she could pull his pants down enough to give her free access to his dick. She leaned her body against the bed and lowered her mouth down onto Max's rapidly expanding cock. She pulled her head back up and turned to me and said, "You don't mind do you? This is all we think about when we're together or apart." She giggled with her joke.

I smiled and said, "I don't think you should ever let a hard dick go to waste. What's that saying? A hard man is good to find?" She giggled and shoved his erect cock back in her mouth. She bobbed up and down on Max's cock for several minutes. I realized that my cock was getting hard from watching Max's cock slide in and out of his wife's mouth. I worried about it a little. I wrapped my hands around it and started jerking myself off as I watched Lisa blowing Max. Max had his right hand on the back of her head while leaning on his left elbow. I watched her mouth slide down his shaft. 'I'll be damned,' I thought. 'She is nearly deep-throating him. She has been practicing'. Max's head was tipped back and his eyes were closed.

Max was muttering, "Ah...Ah...Ah" as Lisa quickened her pace. Her hands were working his shaft as her head came up. Louder than he intended, Max said, "Oh God Honey. I'm cuming." He thrust his hips up into her face to match her descent. For a split second he was buried to his balls. Lisa gagged a little and pulled back to deal with the torrent of saliva. She never took her mouth off his cock and he poured cum into her to mix with the saliva. She gagged from the sheer quantity of cum and saliva and quite a bit oozed out the side of her mouth, down her chin and onto the bedding. She swallowed and swallowed. He looked her in the eyes as she looked into his. A big grin formed on her face as she regained control. She licked all around his spent cock and popped it out of her mouth. She kissed the head and licked any remaining cum from his piss-hole.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers