Hot Summer Night Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tired of lying in bed, so I pushed myself to the floor. I decided to push the curtain back so I could see out into the corridor. I came back around the bed and sat in the chair. I pulled the johnny down as far as I could. I turned on the TV and sat back and crossed my legs, man-style. My junk was totally on display.

I pushed myself forward in the chair so I could put my head on the back. TV was a total bore and I fell asleep again.

Way off in my dream, I heard the curtain sliding along the rails. The sound had no context in my dream and I couldn't figure out what the sound was. Even in my dream, I realized that my left leg was numb. In my dream as well as in real life, I stretched the leg out straight in front of me. I then put my foot on the floor. My hands were in my lap and my head sagged onto my chest. My neck hurt again from the awkward position.

Whatever was on the TV had become part of my dream. I heard a voice. Again, it was way far away. The voice spoke again. It was closer this time. When I felt something touch my arm, I sprang awake startled. "Becky" jumped back. I opened my eyes. I didn't realize where I was for several seconds. "What?", I said.

"Becky" said, "It's almost seven o'clock. Aren't you expecting visitors?" I nodded my head still trying to clear my confusion. My location in my dream was so real, I couldn't figure out how I got here. She said, "Do you want me to be sucking your cock when your family comes in?"

I thought about that question and after several seconds of contemplation I said, "No, but come back in twenty minutes." She was a little confused by my answer but she nodded OK and left the room.

Carrie and Julia came down the corridor heading for my room. They were aware that I would be coming home with them tonight. They must have had a conversation beforehand because Julia continued past my room toward the cafeteria. Carrie opened the door to my room and pushed the curtain all the way around my bed. The sun was shining brightly. It was low in the sky like last night at this time.

When Carrie appeared around the edge of the curtain, my cock jumped almost immediately to full attention.

Carrie was stunningly sexy. She was dressed in just about the sluttiest outfit she owned. The very tight leather skirt barely covered her crotch. Her tight sparkely top was cut to her navel and fit like a glove. She had no bra on. She had on 4 inch 'fuck-me-pumps'. She was walking like a cat-walk model and she was swaying her hips from side to side. My jaw must have been on my chest and she giggled at the lusty look on my face. I said, "Holy Shit Babe. Where are we going tonight?"

She said, "We aren't going anywhere. Now, do you want it in the bed or in the chair?" The Crocodile Dundee movie line flashed through my mind, "Want what?"

I said, "Both. Let's start here." I was literally drooling. Jesus, she was as hot as any woman I had ever seen in my life.

She said, "I see you have been expecting me," as she stared down at my huge erection. I found myself hoping that all that Cialis last night would yield a two hour boner tonight. She walked that sexy walk toward me.

She stopped in front of me and placed her hands on the side of her tits and pressed them together until the nipple poked out the gap to her navel. She pushed first one tit and then the other up to her face and licked each nipple while maintaining eye contact with me. I had my cock in my hand and was slowing jacking myself off.

She knelt down on the floor and took my cock out of my hand and pushed her mouth down the entire length into her throat. She seemed to be milking my cock with her throat muscles. I was trying unsuccessfully to maintain eye contact. My head rocked back involuntarily to look up at God on each push down my shaft. She pulled herself all the way back off my cock. I looked down at her gorgeous face. She said, "You appear to be ready. Brace yourself Bucko."

She turned her back to me and reached back to unzip her leather skirt. She let it drop to the floor. I was almost cheek to cheek with the most incredible ass. She sexily hooked her thumbs into the thong and pulled it down over her hips. It also fell to the floor. She bent over at the waist to show me her sopping wet pussy. Her fingers were between her legs caressing her pussy lips and clitoris. I felt like I was going to blow my load right there. She was so sensual.

Carrie separated her legs and backed up to place then outside my legs as I sat in the chair. I pushed my hips forward a little. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. She was on fire and she took me hard with that first thrust down my shaft. I groaned hard and so did she. Initially, her hands were on her knees. She used her legs and arms to begin flexing her knees up and down and sliding her pussy up and down my cock. I put my hands on her hips to help her slide. She was oblivious to anything except her pussy and the cock pleasuring it. After several minutes of this sensual fuck, I moved my hands up to her breasts under her blouse. Her tits were as hard as I had ever seen. Her nipples had elongated to nearly one and a half inches. She moved her hands under her blouse and on top of my hands. I let her manipulate her own tits with my hands.

I pulled her back against my chest. I was now fucking her pussy. She was pushing herself up the shaft with her legs and then let herself slide back down. I was rocking my hips up and down at a faster pace than she could maintain and she started muttering, "Ah...Ah...Ah," with each of my thrusts. We both continued molesting her tits.

Carrie's eyes were closed and she was rocking her head from side to side with the back of her head resting on my chest. Carrie pulled her hands from mine and pushed them to each side of her crotch. She was using her index fingers to slide down the length of her pussy. She pushed each finger into her inner lips to feel my cock sliding in and out. That sensation pushed her over the top and she was in a monster orgasm.

Just then "Becky" walked into the room and maneuvered around the curtain. She was stunned when she saw Carrie sprawled in my lap with my cock in her pussy pushing in and out while her fingers were furiously strumming her clitoris to milk out the maximum pleasure of her orgasm.

I pulled one hand from Carrie's tit and used the index finger to motion "Becky" toward us. Carrie was still in her own world. "Becky" came forward. She was staring at Carrie's pussy with my cock sliding in and out.

I motioned her to get down and get her face into Carrie's pussy. She shook her head "No". I pursed my lips and pointed down to Carrie's pussy again. She was still objecting but she knelt down. Her face was right at Carrie's pussy level. "Becky" probably had never had any contact with another woman's pussy or another woman's anything for that matter. Even so, she was staring into a sopping wet pussy as Carrie lightly flicked her own engorged clitoris. "Becky" seemed fascinated.

I pointed down again. She slowly lowered her face toward Carrie's pussy. She inhaled the scent and licked her lips. She closed her eyes and pushed her tongue onto Carrie's clitoris and down the sides of her pussy as my cock slid by. Carrie felt the wet tongue and without opening her eyes said, "Julia, I said no. This is my time." No one said anything and "Becky" continued running her tongue around Carrie's pussy. She pushed her mouth down firmly on my cock as it pushed its way into Carrie's cunt. Carrie said, "Julia, Honey. That feels fantastic."

She put her hands on the face tonguing her pussy. It was not Julia's face. Her eyes flew open and she made eye contact with "Becky". Carrie was startled and broke contact with "Becky's" face. For her part, "Becky" chased Carrie's pussy as she attempted to get away. "Becky" was into her first lesbian session and she liked it, a lot.

I wrapped my arms around Carrie to settle her down. "Becky" settled back to sit on her feet. I said, "It's OK Babe. This is Rebecca. She doesn't like the nickname "Becky" so that's what I call her. "Becky" here is responsible for the Cialis attack last night. She is now my slave. I own her if she wants to keep her job. I wanted to treat you to a special fuck. I am going to fuck you stupid while "Becky" here is going to suck your clit. She doesn't have much experience though, so you may have to guide her. Carrie smiled down at

"Becky" and "Becky" returned the smile.

I had stopped fucking Carrie's pussy. I pushed her up to her feet and then I got up and climbed up on the bed. I explained to "Becky" that she should do to Carrie what Carrie does to her. She bit down on her lower lip as she realized that she was going to have another woman's mouth on her pussy. She nodded that she understood.

I directed "Becky" to undress and get into the middle of the bed. I hadn't yet seen her naked. She had a smoking hot body. When she was in position, Carrie got into a '69' position above her. I moved onto my knees with my cock dangling in front of Carrie's face. She didn't wait for any more instructions. She buried my cock in her mouth. It had gone soft but was mounting a come-back. Carrie pushed her pussy down on "Becky's" face. "Becky" inhaled deeply and shoved her tongue into Carrie's cunt. She grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her head so she didn't have to hold her head up. I was fucking Carrie's face all the way down into her throat. She groaned with each descent.

When my cock was as hard as it was going to get, I pulled out of my lovely wife's mouth. She tried to hang on with her lips. I moved to the other end of the bed and shoved my steel shaft into her pussy, forcing "Becky" to tongue Carrie's clit. Carrie groaned again and immediately went into another orgasm. Vaginal fluid gushed out of her pussy and down into "Becky's" mouth who swallowed it down and actively went searching for more. She was into this. When I pulled my cock from Carrie's pussy, "Becky" locked her mouth on Carrie's pussy and used her tongue to go searching deep into her pussy. Carrie moaned.

When she collected herself, Carrie buried her face in "Becky's" cunt. "Becky" was soaking wet and Carrie licked all around the pussy lips and began tonguing her clit. "Becky" started bucking all around under Carrie's attach. She groaned into Carrie's cunt. Tongues flicking and slurping was the only sound in the room other than the constant "Oooo's and ahhhh's"

I pushed my cock back deep into Carrie's pussy and then pulled it all the way out and pushed it back in again. Her pussy was trying to grab my cock as I pulled out. I did this several times. Then I pulled out and pushed it into "Becky's" mouth. She sucked it in. I returned to Carrie's pussy and then back to "Becky's" mouth. I pulled my cock out and without warning I pushed into Carrie's anus. Carrie's head came up out of "Becky's" cunt and she looked back over her shoulder and with a very lusty look on her face blew me a kiss.

I pushed into her ass all the way to the balls and started fucking her ass in full strokes. Now "Becky" had unfettered access to Carrie's pussy and she took advantage. Carrie's face was back in "Becky's" cunt. "Becky" and Carrie both started vaginal spasms at the same time. Soft screams came from the throats of both of them. "Becky" could tell what she liked about what Carrie was doing to her and she reciprocated on Carrie's cunt. Hips were bucking all over the place. I held onto Carrie's hips and was slamming my cock in and out of her ass. Carrie rolled into another orgasm. They were coming on almost continuously now.

Carrie's face came up out of "Becky's" cunt. Her mouth formed an "O" and she went rigid. I knew she was about to explode in a monster orgasm. It turned out that it was a gusher like what Julia has on occasion.

What seemed like gallons of vaginal fluid flooded out of pussy into "Becky's" face. She couldn't avoid any of it. Her entire upper body was drenched. Give her credit though as she was frantically trying to collect it all in her mouth. It was like trying to drink from a firehose.

Carrie's entire body was in spasms. Her chest fired down as her head and hips fired up. She couldn't hold herself up with either her arms or her legs. I held her hips up so I could continue fucking her ass until I came. Her head collapsed into "Becky's" cunt who was trying desperately to get some action on her clitoris.

I felt my balls starting to boil. I had cum so many times in the last two days that they hurt a little. I shoved my cock deep and held it there as I felt myself go over the top and I was gushing my own cum into Carrie's ass. "Becky" was looking directly up into Carrie's ass. When I totally expelled my cum, I pulled out of her ass. Cum oozed out and dripped directly into "Becky's" face. She maneuvered herself to catch it in her mouth. I let Carrie complete her collapse forward and I collapsed backward. We were all gasping for air.

Sitting in the chair by the bed was Julia. I don't know how long she had been there but she was frigging her pussy with her right hand. She noticed me looking at her and she smiled at me. I smiled back. "Becky" looked to her right, more to get air since Carrie's pussy was resting on her face. She saw Julia sitting there watching. I said to "Becky", "It's OK. This is my daughter Julia."

After several minutes Carrie rolled off of "Becky's" face onto her side. She saw Julia sitting there too.

Julia said, "Sorry Mom, I couldn't resist. There must be thirty people out in the hall. You guys were not exactly quiet. We had better get out of here before the cops arrive."

We moved ourselves around the huge wet spot to the floor. I thought, 'another bed destroyed'. Carrie was mostly dressed but "Becky" and I were naked. Julia collected every towel from the bathroom. She smiled at the crowd as she came out from behind the curtain. We dried each other off and dressed ourselves. I had to open the curtain to get my clothes from the closet. As I closed the closet door I was standing in the nude in front of the crowd in the hall. They burst into applause. I bowed and pulled the curtain back. I dressed and said to Rebecca, "I'm sorry about this. Just walk out there with your head high. The talk will be fierce, I'm sure, but I'll bet any of them out there wishes they were in here." I kissed her on the lips. She threw her hands around my neck and kissed me back.

She said, "I'm so sorry for how this started but not for how it ended. I'm still your slave. Come visit me sometime. I'll never forget you." I kissed her again and she walked with head high into and through the crowd in the corridor.

Julia, Carrie and I walked out into the crowd and found the elevator waiting. We waved at everyone staring at us as the doors closed. I said to Carrie, "I have some explaining to do, I know."

Carrie was quiet for a moment and then said, "Yes you do Mister Man." She hesitated before continuing, "but, Oh my God, that was fucking fantastic. I have never gushed before. I have never been hotter."

I looked at her dressed the way she was and said, "I can vouch for that. Jesus. We need to go out some weekend and you let me pick you up like you are a hooker. I couldn't even afford a hooker that looks like you."

We got in the car. Carrie drove us home. The fresh air was great. I explained everything that happened today. I think my story was making everyone horny again. When I got home I had some eggs and toast and went to bed. Carrie got into bed after stripping out of her sexy clothes. We turned out the light. Minutes later, a naked Julia opened our door and asked if she could sleep in our bed tonight. She said she missed me and wanted to stay close. Carrie and I looked at each other in the moonlit darkness. We smiled at each other.

Carrie said, "Yeh right. OK. Come on sweetie. Put your father in the middle so we can both be close to him." I hoped I was going to get some good sleep tonight. I spooned up to Carrie and Julia spooned up to me. I had my left hand on Carrie's left tit and Julia had hers on my hip. We fell asleep like that.