Hot Teens in a Cool Climate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proving he was a bad boy, he didn't get out and open the door for me when I walked out of the house. Instead he openly leered at my short miniskirt and skimpy halter-top and said, "Nice display of skin, Ellen. Hop in babe, and sit close to me."

I was wearing a very short mid-thigh mini and was now wondering if that was wise, or if the brief bikini cut panties were a good idea. Not wearing a bra under my halter-top was most definitely asking to be groped. maybe that's what I wanted ... to be groped! I was nervous and sat on the far side of the bench seat, near the window on the passenger side.

As we drove off he said, "Awww come on Ellen, I won't bite. Scoot over closer. I promise I'll keep both hands on the wheel."

"Well since you promise." I scooted over close to him. He was looking down my halter-top seeing a good bit of my boobs. I said, "Eyes on the road please. I don't want to be in a wreck."

I saw he had a bulge in the crotch of his jeans already and I hoped he wasn't going to be too much of a bad boy. I didn't really know anything about him. He started chatting me up, asking me all sorts of questions about Austin and what I liked to do there and did I have a steady boyfriend. He broke his promise within five minutes of leaving my uncle's house. He put his hand on my thigh, just below the hem of my skirt, which had ridden up almost to my panties when I scooted across the bench seat to be next to him.

I tried to pretend I didn't notice where his hand was and how close he was to touching my pussy. I didn't say anything or make him take his hand away. In fact I separated my knees a bit to allow him better access. I put my hand on his thigh also to let him know I was okay with what he was doing without, I hoped, being too slutty. He was caressing my thigh now and sometimes he played with the elastic on the leg of my panties. If he slipped his finger inside the leg he would discover how wet I was. Should I let him?

But no, he didn't do that. Instead he removed his hand from under my skirt and put his arm around me. This didn't stop the seduction though. He draped his hand over my shoulder and his fingers went inside my halter top, touching the top of my right boob. Now he knew I wasn't wearing a bra and probably figured this was a green light. He reached deeper into my top and his hand caressed my boob. I moaned and now he knew the light was definitely green. He rolled my nipple and I moaned louder.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Mhm."

"Would you like to see my dick? I'm told it's bigger and better shaped than most."

I didn't answer that but I did move my hand up his thigh and felt his bulge. Yes, it was big!

"Unzip me and take it out," he ordered me, not asking but demanding. That turned me on, so I did it. He was very hard. Oh, it was so good looking - big, thick, and slightly curved upward. I wondered how it would feel in me. Would it hurt the first time being so big? I thought I was probably going to find out soon. I wrapped my fingers around it. He was so thick they barely met. I stroked it and felt it twitch and throb in my hand.

"You like it don't you. You like my dick."

"Mhm." I felt like an idiot, mumbling incoherently, but I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Things were moving so fast with Leif.

His next command was, "Suck it! I know you want to."

He was right; I did. I went down on his cock and took it in my mouth, sucking him while he drove with one hand, his right hand inside my top playing with my tits while I blew him. He slowed down and I felt the car pulling off onto the shoulder. I lifted my mouth off his cock and said, "No, don't stop. Keep driving if you want me to finish you and let you cum in my mouth."

He groaned but didn't argue. He kept driving, very slow, I suppose it was hard for him to concentrate on his driving but I didn't care. I wanted to make him wait all week and then let him fuck me on prom night. I wouldn't tell him this. I would keep being a prick tease just to see if he would put up with it. That's the great thing about giving blow jobs; the guy is totally under my control and it makes me feel so powerful.

If you're a girl and you remember giving head to teen age boys, you know they don't last very long. Three minutes max and he's cumming in your mouth. I know some girls spit, but I usually swallow because I know that's a tremendous turn on for guys and they will be coming back for more. Besides, it would have been awkward to get out of Lief's Chrysler to spit out his cum. So I swallowed it all and smiled.

Unlike Tommy, Lief apparently didn't mind the taste of his own cum; he pulled off the road and kissed me. His tongue was deep in my mouth and he couldn't have avoided tasting his salty cum. The kiss went on forever it seemed and when it was over, he hugged me and said, "Thank you Ellen. Best blow job ever!"

We drove on to Kitchitikipi, parked in the parking lot, and walked down the path to the Big Spring holding hands. Arriving at the spring, we had to wait with a small crowd for the raft to return to the dock. It was moving very slowly, allowing passengers to have a good long look down into the water.

We boarded the raft and Leif led me to the opposite side where we could look out toward the far shore. He maneuvered me into a corner and put his arms around me. He was able to fondle my breasts in this position without making too much of a spectacle. If anybody noticed what he was doing, they didn't say anything about it. I guess they figured, "Hormones. Kids will be kids."

It was a beautiful sunny day. The water of Kitchitikipi is a lovely, clear emerald green. It's over 100 feet deep and we could see all the way to the bottom. Many giant trout live in the Big Spring and we could see them clearly too, swimming about, all green colored as well. Many trees had fallen into the water over many years and emerald green hanging moss covered their trunks making for a very picturesque view. On the floor of the Big Spring were about a dozen roiling springs, pouring hundreds of gallons a minute into the pond, churning up the sandy bottom. The tourists onboard were all snapping pictures.

On the way back, I turned to Leif and kissed him in an attempt to distract him from feeling me up. It didn't work. He cupped my breasts as we kissed and groped me all the way back. I could see his cock was tenting his pants and knew I would have to give him another blowjob on the way back to town. I knew it was either that or he would try to fuck me . I sort of liked his aggressiveness. I decided he was definitely going to be the one to take my virginity.

As we approached the dock on the return trip, something strange happened. I saw a young Chippewa girl standing on the dock, waiting for the raft. In and of itself that wasn't so odd. She probably lived in Manistique. About one third of the residents were Native Americans belonging to the Chippewa tribe. They didn't live on a reservation; they lived on the west side of town in a neighborhood almost exclusively Chippewa, a poor neighborhood. This girl probably worked at the combination snack bar and souvenir shop run by the State Park.

What was odd was how struck I was by her appearance. She was about my age and extraordinarily beautiful. She had long shiny black hair falling straight down to her waist. Her eyes sparkled. She was wearing a homemade deerskin vest of traditional Chippewa design. I guessed she had made it herself. It was made of two pieces, stitched together with leather lacing. She had also added lacing at the top in the front around her breasts to make it fit her form. It showed off her lovely full breasts and made me feel like I was going to drool.

What? Am I drooling over another girl? I'm not gay!

Leif poked me in the ribs. "Ellen?"

"Umm, what?"

"Wake up. I asked you if you're ready to go back to town. Were you daydreaming or something?"

I nodded. "Or something. Nothing really. Umm, Would you mind if I rode the raft across the pond one more time?"

He gave me a look of suspicion but said, "Sure, whatever. I'll go with you and we can make out on the raft some more."

I shook my head. "No, not now. I want to go by myself."

"What's the deal, Ellen? Tell me the truth."

"It's not a big deal. I saw a girl who I thought I knew but I'm not sure. I don't have very many friends in Manistique since I don't go to school here. I just want to talk to her."

Leif smiled, "A girl, huh? I'm relieved then. I thought you wanted to go flirt with some guy you saw."

"No, nothing like that, I promise. Wait here for me please. Let me do this and I'll give you an awesome blow job on the way back to town."

Leif grinned. "I bet you were planning on doing that anyway. I know you love to suck my cock."

I smiled. "Busted."

Okay, go ahead. I'll go to the snack bar and buy us a couple Cokes."

Once aboard the raft again, I went straight over to the Chippewa girl and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Ellen. What's your name?"

She gave me a radiant smile that made my heart skip a beat and my pussy moisten a bit. Maybe I am gay, I thought.

She said, "My name is Cathy, Cathy Johnson."

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl."

Her skin was a reddish brown so it was hard to tell if she was blushing but she looked down at her feet as she said, "Thank you." Then she looked up, her eyes boldly meeting mine as if she had made a decision. She swallowed with an audible "gulp" and asked, "Are you a lesbian, Ellen?"

I laughed nervously. "Oh heavens no. I'm strictly hetero. My boyfriend is waiting for me back on the dock."

"Really? That's a pity because I am a lesbian and I thought you were hitting on me."

"No, nothing like that. I do find myself attracted to you though and would like it if we could just be friends. I come to Manistique every year to spend the summer with my aunt and uncle. I could use a girlfriend to hang out with here."

She was smiling slyly at me now. "If you weren't hitting on me, why didn't your boyfriend come on the raft with you?"

I answered her honestly. "I wanted to talk to you alone. I don't really know why."

"Kiss me then and I'll be 'just your friend' if that's what you want."

"What? Right here in front of all these people?"

"Yes why not? I saw you kissing your boyfriend in front of everyone. You even let him feel you up. I promise I won't do anything like that. I just want a little sisterly kiss." She winked, making it clear she was teasing me, then added, "We don't even have to use tongues if you don't want."

I couldn't think of anything to say in return. She took the absence of "No" as "Yes." She cupped my face with her hands and kissed me on the mouth. I think she was prepared to let the kiss end if I pulled back but I let the kiss linger. It was soft and sensuous, not hard and demanding like most boys kiss. As the kiss went on, I felt her tongue probing my mouth gently and I opened up a bit, allowing her tongue to enter and dance with mine.

We didn't have a big make out session. I don't think Cathy wanted to attract a lot of attention either. She said, "That was very nice for a girl who says she's not a lesbian. Yes, we can be friends. I like you, Ellen. Who knows, maybe you'll discover you're bisexual. Some people of both sexes go both ways.

Back on the dock, Leif whispered to me, "That was hot! I saw you kissing that Indian girl. What was that about? You're not going to turn into a lezzy on me are you?"

I hit him on the shoulder hard with my fist. "Shut up, idiot! First of all, you should say, 'Native American', not 'Indian.' Second, I am not now and never will be a lesbian. I like boys too much."

"Well, it looked as if you liked her pretty much. Why don't you ask her if she wants to hang out with us on prom night?"

I punched him on his arm, even harder this time. "I know what you're thinking Leif. Forget about it; it's not going to happen! We're not having a threesome with her. You're not going to fuck us both. She's just going to be my friend."

"Okay, okay sorry. Can't blame a horny guy for trying. I don't mind that you kissed her by the way. I got a stiffy watching it."

I hit him a third time, softer however. "You're terrible." Then I kissed him. It made me feel better. I liked his kisses as much as Cathy's.

***

The next day Leif picked me up and took me to People's department store. He waited on a chair outside the dressing room while I tried on prom dresses and modeled them for him. The one he liked best was a hot red dress with a side slit that ran two-thirds of the way up my thigh and a low cut neckline, showing a goodly amount of boob. I liked it too and he bought it for me, paying cash. The sales clerk raised her eyebrows when he took out a big wad of cash but didn't say anything to spoil her sale.

We didn't go anywhere for a date that night but he did take me to a parking spot by the shore of Lake Michigan and we made out for three hours. My jaw was sore after giving him five blowjobs but my pussy was happy because he licked me to seven orgasms. We were totally naked when the police car pulled up beside us. The officer got out and shined his flashlight into Leif's car. He certainly got an eyeful of me. He was nice though, he just gave us a warning. He asked me where I was staying and I told him I was living with my aunt and uncle, the Heitmans, for the summer.

The officer said, "I know your uncle well. He's a good man and well respected in this town. You shouldn't do anything to embarrass him. Put your clothes on and go home now, both of you."

When we got to my uncle's house, Leif walked me to the door. The house was dark but the door was unlocked. Nobody locks their doors in Manistique. With a smile and a wink I said, "It looks like they're asleep. Do you want to come in for a while?"

"You bet I do!"

"Okay but, shhh be quiet."

We lay down together on the thick living room rug and started making out again. Leif undressed me. I let him take off my t shirt, bra, and shorts but grabbed his hands when he tried to take my panties off. "No Leif! Leave them on. I'm not going to let you fuck me until prom night. It will be my first time and I want it to be special. You can rub your cock against my panty-covered pussy though until you cum. I hope you have a rubber? I don't want to take any chances of becoming pregnant."

"Oh yes, I'm never without one when we're together. I want to fuck you so bad. Prom night for sure? You promise?"

"Yes. I want you to be my first Leif."

I half expected him to insist on fucking me right then. All I had left covering my pussy was my thin nylon pale blue bikini panties. He was cool about it though. He undressed totally and tore open the condom wrapper. I took the rubber and put it on for him. He pushed me down on the floor, spread my legs, pressed his sheathed cock against my covered pussy, and began to hump me, his cock sliding back and forth over my slit, rubbing my aroused clit. I wanted him inside me but managed not to say that out loud. I really wanted to wait until prom night before fucking him.

After a short while he stopped humping me. I asked, "Why did you stop? I was so close. Your cock was going to make me cum rubbing my pussy like that."

"I just need to calm a bit and then I can do it again and make you cum. I was about to cum myself and wanted this to last. It feels so good laying on you like this with only your panties separating my cock from you wet pussy. It's almost like fucking. It will be so good when we really do fuck on prom night."

"Yes Leif."

He sucked my nipples and marked my breasts with his teeth, giving me several love bites. He put his hand down my panties and fingered me. He said "You're really wet Ellen."

"Yes, please make me cum. I need to cum."

So he mounted me again and rubbed his cock up and down through my slit. I felt it rub my swollen clit repeatedly as it slid back and forth, its girth sinking partly into my wet open pussy. As my orgasm washed over me I wanted to scream but Leif put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. He groaned and I felt his cock twitching and throbbing as he filled the reservoir of the rubber with his cum. It was a thin rubber and I could actually feel the cum as if he had really cum in my pussy. I hoped the rubber hadn't broken.

He lay on top of me for a while, kissing me as we both came down from our orgasmic high. Then he got up and started dressing. I said, "What's your hurry? I could go again."

"Yes I bet you could. I can't though. That was number six for me and I can't do any more. My cock is actually sore. I'll have to give it a break before prom night. You want it to be in good shape for then don't you?"

"Yes, okay I guess. Goodnight then."

One more kiss and he was out the door. I went upstairs to bed without getting dressed. I noticed my panties were soaked but it was from my own cum. Thankfully, the condom hadn't broken.

~~~

The next night Leif picked me up for another date but we didn't have any sort of sex that night. We went to Brault's bowling alley, bowled, and played video games. I guess Leif's cock really was too sore because on the way home, I offered him a blowjob but he said "Thank you, not tonight. I want to wait until prom night like you said."

There were only three more nights! Oh my God! The anticipation was driving me crazy. I wondered if not being a virgin anymore would somehow change me into a completely different person, a woman, no longer a girl. If so, I was ready for that to happen. I was finished with girlish ways. I was feeling very womanly. I didn't share any of these thoughts with Leif. I figured a guy wouldn't understand these feelings.

Of course neither one of us could wait three more days to have sex again. For the next three nights we drove out to that remote spot on Lake Michigan where I had gone to the beach party with Tommy. We took a blanket with us and made love a few times in sixty-nine and a few times with him humping me and sliding his condom-covered cock along the top of my slit until we both climaxed. We were hormone-driven horny teenagers and there was no such thing as too much sex.

***

Dear Diary, This brings us to prom night. I'm getting ready for Leif to come pick me up. I'm putting on the red dress he bought for me. I went to the beauty parlor today and got a permanent so my long brown hair is in ringlets now. I'm wearing a little extra makeup: lipstick, blush, and blue eyeliner. I hope it's not too much.

I looked in the mirror and decided it was too much. I wiped the bright red lipstick off and applied a light pink lip-gloss instead. I removed the eyeliner with makeup remover, leaving my eyes looking natural. I left the blush on my cheeks though. It looked pretty and I looked more natural now. I imagined how my face might look with his cum on it. If Leif wanted to rip his condom off and cum on my face after fucking me I would let him.

I decided not to wear a bra. The dress was cut too low. Any bra I owned would show too much and ruin the look of the dress. Besides I knew I would love it when Leif put his hand inside the top of my dress and fondled me while we danced. Ooh, better not think those thoughts or I will have to change my panties before he arrives to pick me up. I took an hour getting everything just right. Once I had to step out of the bathroom to let my uncle use it for a few minutes. He said I looked very nice and Leif was a lucky boy.

Leif arrived right on time. My uncle let him in and invited him to sit while I finished getting ready. I was so nervous knowing he was downstairs waiting for me. This was going to be the most important date of my life. There might be other important ones too, such as the date a guy proposes to me, if that ever happens, or a special anniversary date. However, to me, on this night, I thought nothing would ever be more important than going on a date with the boy to whom I planned to give my virginity that night.