Hot Teens in a Cool Climate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right. She said, "Climb into the back seat with me Ellen, please. I need you."

The way she said it was so cute and sweet, I couldn't resist. I took off my rumpled dress and removed my bikini panties. I handed them to Tommy and said, "Hold these for me please. I'll be back soon, don't worry."

As I climbed over the seat to join her in the back, I saw she had already removed all her clothes. She was so beautiful. I realized I really did want her. Her nipples were erect with arousal like mine and even in the dim interior light of the car (Tommy had turned on the map light so he could watch us), I could see her pussy was glistening with moisture like mine.

I knew that unlike me, she had not cum yet. How could she? While I was blowing Tommy both her hands were busy, one playing with my breast and the other playing with my pussy. I wondered if she would mind the taste of Tommy's cum on my lips and tongue. I decided to find out. I kissed her. She didn't seem to mind at all. She kissed me back, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

I said, "What do you want me to do Cathy? Tell me. I want to repay you for the lovely orgasm but I'm not sure how to do it. I've never been with a girl before and I have no idea where to start."

"That kiss was a very good start sweety. Umm, would you mind licking my pussy a little? If you don't want to I won't insist. There are other ways. You're a girl; you know what a girl likes. You could use your fingers like I did."

"I will lick your pussy Cathy. I want to try it. Teach me how to please you. Tell me how to do it right."

Cathy lay back in the seat and spread her legs, offering me her wet pussy. I could see her clit was swollen; she lifted her clit hood with her fingers and showed me. I lay between her thighs with my legs bent upward at the knees. I tentatively kissed her pussy and tasted another girl for the first time. I had tasted my own before on a guy's cock to get him hard enough to fuck me again, or on his lips and tongue after he had licked my pussy. My own taste didn't gross me out and neither did Cathy's. In fact I thought hers tasted sweet.

Getting bolder, I pushed her legs apart, opening her pussy more, and slid my tongue through her folds and over her clit. She jerked her hips. "Oh yes!" she said, "Right there!"

I was happy to know I was pleasing her and I guessed she meant she wanted her clit licked and sucked. So I did that. I remembered what she said about knowing what a girl wants, and I sucked and licked her clit softly, gently, not vigorously, as I would a cock.

I also did what she had done to me. I inserted two fingers in her pussy and searched for her g spot. I found it in just about the same place mine was, at the top of the inside of her vagina, a little less than the length of my index finger from the opening. I rubbed it gently while I sucked her clit.

Her hips were thrashing wildly now and she was moaning very loud. She had her hands on my head, pulling my face down into her beautiful pussy. She smelled so good. I loved the scent of her arousal. She was crying out to me, "Oh honey that's so good. You're doing it so good. Don't stop! Yes, yes, Ellen, eat me, fuck me with your fingers, make me cum!"

It took longer with her than it did with Tommy. I learned from her during the many future times I was with her that most girls take longer than most boys to cum. That surprised me. Most times I achieved orgasm within two or three minutes and I usually had multiple orgasms.

For Cathy it averaged about ten minutes and it took that long tonight. I did what she asked. I didn't stop. I made love to her with my mouth, tongue, and fingers and felt her arousal climb higher gradually. Her juices were flowing into my mouth, lubricating her more before her climax. I lapped them up happily. She was building slowly but steadily and I thought, This is good! The extended time prolongs her pleasure, similar to how I sometimes make a blowjob last a long time to prolong a guy's pleasure. I discovered I really did want to please Cathy.

Her climax began with a trembling of her entire body. Then she began to buck and writhe as if in pain. Except it wasn't pain, it was excruciating ecstasy accompanied by a piercing wail, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" and culminating with a squirt consisting of a stream of fluid almost like she was peeing but it didn't taste like pee. It tasted like cum, like mine does when I squirt.

I hadn't noticed because I was busy pleasuring Cathy, but the car had stopped on a desolate dirt road close to the shore of Lake Michigan. Tommy had been leaning over the seat watching me eat Cathy's pussy. I looked at him and asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

His voice almost trembling he replied, "It was the most awesome thing I ever saw. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? I thought you weren't a lesbian."

"I'm not, I swear. I didn't learn how to do any of that; it just seemed to come to me naturally. Did you masturbate while you watched us?"

"Yes. I got very hard again as soon as you went down on her and I couldn't help it; I had to touch my cock."

"Did you cum?"

He shook his head. "No, I saved that for you. Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

"Yes Tommy. I want you to be the one to take it. I want you to fuck me now."

"Rubber? Or no rubber?"

"No rubber. I've thought about that all week. I'm about to have my period and I'm sure I'm not ovulating. I want my first time to be the real thing. I want you to cum in my pussy."

Tommy groaned. "If you keep talking like that I'm going to cum before I can put it in you."

"You better not. Where do you want me?"

"Get out of the car and bend over the hood. I'll take you from behind. I wish I had a blanket so we could lay on the sand but I wasn't expecting any of this to happen."

"That's okay. Next time bring a blanket and lots of condoms. And you better call me the next day after you take me home!"

"I will, I promise."

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. He took me in his arms and kissed me, tasting Cathy's pussy as his tongue probed my mouth. I guess he didn't mind how my mouth tasted this time. He said, "I can taste her cum in your mouth. It tastes just like your cum. I still remember how it tasted when I licked your pussy at the beach party."

He took me to the front of the car and bent me over the hood. Cathy had recovered a bit and stepped out of the car as well. She bent over the side of the hood and kissed me. She said, "You made me cum so hard Ellen, it was awesome. Thank you so very much. Now it's my turn to watch. When he's done fucking you can we make love again? I want to lick his cum out of your pussy."

I said, "Yes Cathy, I would like that very much," and I kissed her.

As we were kissing, I felt Tommy's strong hands, the ones he used to catch passes in football games, holding my hips. I felt his cock probing my ass. It was very hard but the bare skin felt velvety soft.

I said, "Whoops wrong hole. Aim a bit lower please."

He took one hand off my hip and used it to line his cock up with my pussy opening. I felt the helmet parting my pussy lips and penetrate me, deeper than it had at the beach party, entering a place where no cock had been before. I wondered if that made him feel special. I think it did.

He said, "Oh Ellen, your pussy feels so good, so tight, so hot."

"Yes my pussy is on fire! Go slow please, it hurts a little, "I've never had anything bigger than a finger in there."

"I'll go slow baby. I just hope I can get it all the way in before I cum. I feel so close to the edge already. You're impossibly tight!"

I wanted him all the way in. I wanted to feel him balls deep inside me when he came. So I pushed back onto his cock more, wincing but accepting the pain. He took my hips in both hands again, withdrew his cock a bit, then thrust in deeper. I cried out.

He said, "Is it too much for you?"

"No, I can take it. Don't stop. Go all the way in."

It took a while and he managed to make it happen a fraction of an inch at a time. He would slowly pull out and then thrust in, not hard, but forcefully, conquering the tightness of my virgin pussy. When he was finally all the way in and I could feel his balls nestled in the crack of my ass cheeks, he stopped moving and waited for me to get used to the feeling.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yes. It doesn't hurt anymore. It feels wonderful. I love how your cock feels buried so deep inside me. I can feel the blood pulsing in its veins. I'm glad I had asked you not to wear a rubber. Fuck me now. Fuck me and cum in my pussy."

I think Tommy had deflowered girls before me. He seemed to know exactly what to do to give me pleasure with only a hint of pain. In and out he went, a little faster with each stroke, until I was wailing and screaming his name. My horny brain entirely blocked the pain and all I felt now was ecstasy.

I used my hands on the car hood to meet his thrusts, pushing back on his cock. As if it had a mind of it's own, my pussy was gripping his cock. I could feel her clench it repeatedly. She was milking his cock making it want to cum in her.

Tommy roared when he felt my pussy squeezing his cock. He took a fist full of my long hair in one hand, destroying my expensive permanent, and pulled my upper body up off the car hood. Cathy took this opportunity to suck my tits. It was too much for me. I climaxed hard, shaking, my pussy convulsing and squirting on Tommy's cock, which was still pistoning in and out, faster, and harder now.

He spanked my ass. He pulled on my hair and rode me like a stallion rides his mare. Cathy kept sucking my nipples. I came again, screaming both their names, "Tommmyyyy! Cathyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Cummminggggggggggggggg!"

This time my pussy convulsed on Tommy's cock so hard he couldn't hold back anymore. With a growl and a roar, he filled my pussy with his cum, keeping his cock stuffed deep inside me, trying to fill my deepest parts with his cum. He stayed deep inside me and his cock kept spurting for what I thought must have been several minutes. Maybe it was only seconds but it seemed to go on and on forever.

He pulled me back further using my hair and kissed me passionately. Then he released me and I collapsed on the hood of the car. Next thing I knew, Cathy was rolling me over onto my back, saying, "My turn now."

She went down on me, another first. My lesbian girlfriend was going to eat my pussy and lick Tommy's cum out of it. I wondered if she would swallow his cum. She might, just to get him turned on from watching her do it so he could fuck me again. I wondered how many times he would fuck me tonight. I wondered how many times Cathy and I would make each other cum. I wondered all sorts of things.

~~~

I remember clearly everything we did that night on the shore of Lake Michigan but I won't write down all the details. The three of us fucked and fucked and then fucked some more, until the sun came up and on through the morning until the sun was directly overhead. Tommy didn't have an opportunity to do anything with Cathy; they just took turns fucking me. I was their slut to use and share.

It worked out well because Tommy could recover while Cathy was fucking me with her tongue, her fingers and even with her pussy. Yes, she fucked my pussy with hers. We did it in the back seat. She told me it's called scissors. She showed me how we could interlock our legs so we could grind our pussies and clits together. That felt awesome. I felt her squirt into my pussy and I squirted into hers. Tommy liked watching it too. It made him hard faster than anything else we did. We did it several times that night.

Tommy came eight times before he was finished. He needed a longer recovery period each time but Cathy and I didn't need much time at all to recover. So if Tommy needed more time, we just kept fucking and cumming more until he was ready to fuck me again. Cathy always wanted to lick Tommy's cum from my pussy after he fucked me and her gave her eight loads of his cum to eat out of my pussy.

I was constantly busy. Afterwards my poor pussy was soooooooooo sore and I was walking funny. At home I slept through the afternoon, got up, had a drink of milk, and passed out again for the night. The one thing I can't remember is how many times I climaxed with Tommy and Cathy. All I can say is that it was at least once every time I changed partners.

Our threesome was so much fun for all three of us that we kept doing it as much as we could that summer. We did it every weekend night and usually one or two nights during the week or more, all summer long until school started again in the fall. We were three horny oversexed teenagers who couldn't conceive of the concept of too much sex.

I kept careful track of my period and, when I thought there was any chance I might be ovulating, I made Tommy wear a condom. Other times I let him ride me bareback and Cathy always seemed to love eating his cum from my pussy. Was it love or lust? I don't know. Tommy said he loved me. Cathy said she loved me. I said I loved them too. We were too young to know what love is really but who cares? Has any other girl ever lost her virginity in such a glorious way?