All Comments on 'Hot Time, Summer in the City'

by Kansas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DumpingtonDumpingtonabout 20 years ago
Cute and sexy little tale!

I really liked the whole seduction element of this story! A pretty young girl being seduced by an older woman who used to be her volleyball coach - I've always wondered how some of these female coaches felt about the hot little babes under their supervision, and what it would be like for them to hook up later on. Your writing style is very similar to my own - sweet and sexy! I like it!

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
I AGREE

i agree with Dumpington's review, this is a nice piece of seduction. The only point that disappoints me is how short the story is. Like all the stories of yours that i have read, they could easily extend for several more chapters. So please lets have some about your characters ..... pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Impressive as always

Kansas your works are always of great quality and true genius, the only disappointment with this one is the quantity is not there. Despite the fact that it is so short I love this story and have it bookmarked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feedback

I absolutely love all your works as they are delicious and brilliant, but I would appreciate something to do with a kidnapped teen, younger then twenty that can relate to your younger, submissive readers. I love everything you write but in the end the girl is always a willing sub, why don't you write one where she isn't willing until the point where her mistress sells her at an auction at a club and everyone 'tests her' in a room for like, twenty minutes before they bid on her, buy her, take her home and such. Maybe she could be less reluctant to them, and become a porn star in the end. I don't know, I just don't like the willingness of your characters sometimes. The rest is absolutely amassing, I must say.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Yummy

Such fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Love how you write. Love to know more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You Kansas for the sweet arousing stories that seem close to actual occurrences at times and desired

fantasies at others. You have been dormant for over a year now. Hope you are in good health and have

something brewing within the notebook of your mind. So many avenues to travel down with such amazing

stories with no real harm coming to anyone you write about as it should be between consenting

individuals you present to us. Best Wishes for what I and many others hope will stir the embers for another

hot tale from the writer many of us enjoy.

Michael

kbone1kbone14 months ago

Rita was well-known in this district, having dined their often, "There is the word you are looking for"

Their is a possessive of THEY. There is a location "Having Dined There Often"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous