Hot Tramp, I Love You So!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly sliding his rod into her thick tight ass, Mike moaned out. His hands remained gripping her cheeks, pulling them apart as he took a deep breathe and began to thrust back and forth. His cock drove in and out of her ass, feeling the tightness of her anal hole. Scarlett used her hand and beat into the table with a fist, she just had to yell out to him.

"Yeah, that's how I imagine a real rock star would take me! Fuck me and then fuck my ass!"

He reared his hand back and playfully slapped the left cheek of her ass, teasing the famous woman. All she did was giggle in a sensual, low seductive tone as he slowly thrust his cock in and out of her ass. Scarlett moved her hands around the table before pushing herself up and then raising her head. By now, Mike was thrusting his cock in and out of her ass at a faster pace. Scarlett roared in her voice, every second of this feeling.

"God, that feels so fucking nice! The way you fuck my ass, mmmm!!"

Like before, he pulled his hand back and slapped the left cheek of her ass. This time however, she didn't giggle whatsoever. Scarlett was too caught up in the feeling of pleasure of experiencing him pump that cock into her lovely ass. Mike began to slow down, not wanting to spend all his time fucking her ass. He wanted those tits one last time and her mouth. After coming to a stop, he smacked her left cheek with his hand to get her attention.

"Scarlett baby, I want you to finish me off...Make me cum again."

"Oh yeah, this time are you gonna cum all over my face?"

"Fuck yes I am, baby! Finish me off with that mouth and those big fucking titties!"

He stepped back, his rod slowly exiting her ass. Scarlett took a deep breath while she felt his cock slide out of her ass. Once he stepped back, she leaned up and turned around from the coffee table. The blonde actress sank back down to her knees and grabbed his cock with her left hand, just like she had done before. With a couple strokes of her hand, she lowered her lips and took his cock back into her mouth. Scarlett didn't waste any time at all, quickly bobbing her head up and down on his meat pole and sucking it. Mike brought his hand down and pushed her head further down, she moved her hand off the base of his cock to allow herself to deep throat his rod.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah baby! Take it!"

Pushing her lips all the way down to the base of his cock, Scarlett closed her eyes and slurped until she could feel the head of his long dick pushing to the back of her throat. He moved his hand from the back of her head, just to see this sight of his entire cock in her mouth. Mike watched her come up from his rod, softly releasing it from her puffy lips and making a loud pop noise. She looked up in his eyes while wrapping her fingers back around his rod.

"You wanted to fuck my tits again, right?"

"Yes!"

This was only to tease him. She knew he wouldn't decline the offer. Looking back at his cock, she flicked her tongue and spit on the head before using her hands to grab her breasts from underneath. Her spit dripped from his shaft while she held her breasts up and he used his hand to guide his cock right back between those lovely tits. Mike wasn't going to pass another opportunity to experience those boobs again. Squeezing them together, trapping his dick in between, Scarlett smirked at him while he began to thrust once again.

"Ohhhh, yeah!! Fuck my tits, Mike!"

His cock began to thrust up and down between her amazing breasts, just as before. Scarlett refused to let him forget about cumming all over her face tonight. The first time they had fucked, he forgot but she wouldn't allow that again tonight. It would have been so funny, to have a facial to the song 'Prettiest Star' but tonight didn't matter without music. Mike took a deep breath, rocking his hips back and forth as his cock continued to pump between her breasts. Scarlett smirked and looked up at him.

"Oh yeah, you fucking like those titties, don't you!?"

"Fuck yeah!! These boobs are wonderful!"

She lookd down, watching the head of his dick poke up between her tits. Scarlett tried to lick it but decided to spit on it one last time before she looked back up at him to tell him her demanding words.

"I want you to cum on my face this time."

"Ohhhhh, fuck! You want my hot load all over your beautiful face, baby?"

"Yes! Cum for me! Cum all over my face, make me feel like I just fucked a real rock and roll star!"

All he could do was take a deep breath, he didn't want to end this night. Still, his cock pounded between her breasts. Scarlett kept them pushed together with her hands while he remained pumping his hips forward and back. She looked up in his eyes, teasing him with a smirk over her beautiful face. He couldn't hold himself back as dearly as he wanted to, breathing in heavy before yelling at her.

"FUCK!! Baby, I'm ready!"

His words were all that were needed to give her a notice. She instantly let go of her breasts and allowed his cock to bounce free from her amazing mounds of flesh. Mike reached down and grabbed his shaft with his right hand. He used his left hand to grip the back of her head in her short blonde hair to hold her right in position to make this a good sticky facial. Scarlett licked her lips, looking up at him one last time before closing her eyes and speaking out. All Mike could do was stroke his cock, ready to unleash the mess upon her.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my fucking face! Yes, cum for me!"

"Here...here it...OH, FUCK!!"

Mike couldn't even force a coherent sentence out of his mouth just as his cock exploded from the touch of his hand. A thick string of cum went flying over Scarlett's forehead, drenching strings up into her hair and down her right eyebrow. He groaned as another wad shot out and smacked over her left cheek, the edge reached right under her eye. Still stroking his cock, a thick string shot over her right cheek and stretched into her eyebrow.

"OHHHH, GOD!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

He couldn't help but groan in his voice. Though his orgasm was weakening, another thick string of cum shot over her right cheek again. Scarlett giggled, opening her mouth as she felt his warm sticky seed drenching over her face. She could tell by the feeling, he had made a good mess out of her. With nothing in her closed eye lids, she opened her eyes just as he lowered the head of his cock to her puffy lips. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and milked the rest of his seed into her mouth.

"God, you are so fucking amazing. A hot tramp..."

Moaning into the head of his cock, Scarlett looked up at him before releasing his rod from her mouth and making yet another pop noise. Her face was glazed in his cum. She quickly swallowed the last drops in her mouth and then spoke to him.

"Aren't you going to tell me that you love me, Mike?"

"Oh yes, I will! Hot tramp, I love you so!"

It may have been cheesy to repeat lyrics of a song during sex, but Scarlett could only smile. She knew just the lyrics he had pulled it from. He had told her it was his favorite Bowie song after all. She swiped her hand up to collect some of the cum off her forehead before sucking her fingertips dry. Her eyes gazed up at him one last time.

"Well, this hot tramp sure is dirty...You made a mess outta me, naughty rock star."

He smirked, running his hand down into her blonde hair playfully.

"You asked for it."

"Oh yes, I did! Do you see me denying that?"

She laughed loudly, eventually causing him to crack up laughing as well. It was something about this woman that was so funny at times, beyond her skills as a seductress. Scarlett could have been many things in the songs Bowie sang about women. To Mike she was everything, from his 'Lady Stardust' even to the 'Lady Grinning Soul'. He watched her rise from her knees, and turn back to him with a smirk.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up and then join you in bed."

"Yeah me too, I think we're gonna go to sleep well tonight..."

"Like a rock and roll star?"

"Yes, like a rock and roll star!"

THE END

IN LOVING MEMORY OF DAVID BOWIE