All Comments on 'Hot Tub Ch. 02: Whipped Cream'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

great story...hope you have another installment in the wings.

JustForFantasyJustForFantasyover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I loved both stories in this series! Hope you're writing part 3 right now!

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
Wonderful character development

You started with a nice hot story with neat characters and now you give a new chapter which takes these characters and make them into incredibly multifaceted ones. These are phenomenally developed characters. Fantastic writing. I agree with the other comments. These characters deserve more time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mmm... whipped cream!

Loved that part. As a matter of fact, your one-on-one sex is hot! Too bad about the drug use, quite a turn off, and popped me right out of the story each time it was mentioned. Probably won't read you again because of it. Just a thing with me, but may be effecting other readers, too. I didn't see much in the way of the "multifaceted characters" either, is that commenter your boyfriend?!? LOL Your mechanics are good, tho. Waaay better than most Lit writers. Gave you a 4 for the whipped cream. ;)

jehoramjehoramabout 12 years ago
This one's a keeper

I just re-read this story after a year or so, and it's just as hot now as it was before. If anybody asks me what the ideal story should be, I'll just direct them to here (and to the rest of the series, too) and save myself a lot of explaining.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Hot creamed and tub whipped

I'm really enjoying Emily's sexual adventures. Lucky her, with a guy her age to service her, and an older couple to have fun and sex with.

Great story.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story! So real!

TellingTellingover 6 years ago
Exciting

Superexciting!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a24 days ago

This story is developing logically. Plot and subplot is merging seamlessly. I enjoy stories where the parents treat their children as humans. They discuss subjects when age appropriate. Finally, I appreciate stories wherein the characters recognize and accept everyone as sexual human being. No shame, jealousy nor guilt. Just human being who, at times, require guidance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous