Hot Tub for Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m not sure to this day what she meant by that, did Ron wonder what it was like to suck cock or was she excited about him experiencing something that she had done many times? Either way, now Ron was the trooper as he knelt in front of me and took my cock in his hand.

“Don’t cum.” , he said and I told him I wouldn’t.

Then he took me into his mouth. The feeling wasn’t better than with either Laura or Paula, just different. Harder or more aggressive I guess you could say. He didn’t do any of the ‘games’ that Paula does when she plays with my cock in her mouth and on her face, but he didn’t try to get off easy. He took it as deep as he could, which was not as deep as Paula, but pretty deep nevertheless. I never felt like I was nearing orgasm and while it wasn’t unpleasant, I wasn’t sorry when it was over either. I guess I’m just not into that kind of thing.

“Now what?” I asked as Ron returned to Laura and they kissed.

“I need to be fucked.” Paula announced.

With that she pulled me to the side where she laid down with her legs spread. I stuffed my cock into her an she started moaning almost immediately. Ron and Laura were doing the same on the other side and her moans sounded remarkable similar to Paula’s. Maybe I should have just pounded her good until we both came, but something inside me couldn’t resist the urge to experiment some more.

I pulled out and pulled her over to the same side that Ron and Laura were on, then put my cock into her again. It was arousing to be able to watch Ron and Laura screw at the same time we were screwing. I knew that Ron and Laura enjoyed anal sex so after a moment or two I turned Paula around so that I could do her doggy style. This allowed me to show her asshole off to Ron as I asked her, “Do you want it in your bottom?”

‘I don’t know’ is her standard reply if she doesn’t mind, but tonight she surprised me by saying, “Yes, fuck my ass.”

I kept fucking her pussy as I whispered to her, “Maybe you would like my cock in your pussy and Ron’s in your ass?”

“OOOh, I don’t know.” was all she could say, so I took that for a yes.

“What do you think Ron, do you want to stuff it up her ass as I fuck her pussy?” I asked Ron.

“Do you mind, honey?” he asked Laura.

“Go ahead, both of you do her, then both do me.” she said back.

With that, I pulled out again, laid on the side and pulled Paula onto me. She straddled me and took my cock into her sopping pussy.

“Be gentle Ron”, I cautioned as he moved between our legs and started pushing his cock against my wife’s asshole. He assured me he would be, and slowly pushed his cock in. Laura sat on the edge of the tub next to us. Paula almost immediately came, even before he was all the way in, and as she came she pushed hard against him until he was all the way in. I could feel his cock rubbing against mine through the thin membranes of her rectum and vagina. She certainly was full of cock and being so stretched her pussy felt tighter than ever. I had to relax so as not to come since I still had to do Laura, but it was hard.

After a few moments of hard thrusting and we were sure that Paula was spent, we both pulled out.

Ron washed his cock off in the hot tub, and then laid on the side as I had done. Laura immediately pounced on him, straddling his legs, grabbing his cock and stuffing it into her pussy. Her asshole was in plain view and I wet my thumb in my mouth and rubbed over her ass.

“Ooh, this is going to be sooo good!” she moaned.

With her asshole wet, I pulled her towards me, pausing their fucking for a moment with Ron all the way in, I pressed the head of my cock against her ass and watched as it slowly went in. Paula was up now and stood next to me as we watched first the head of my cock, then more and more of it slide into Laura’s asshole. She started cumming, and her convulsions forced more and more of my cock into her until Ron’s balls and mine were touching. This time I could feel Ron’s cock through the membranes from the other side, and it felt just the same as earlier with Paula. I could finally let loose my load after hours of teasing and boy did it feel good. I came and came and I think it was then that Ron came also. Laura just kept rocking and rocking, I don’t know if she is multi-orgasmic or what but it felt like the three of us came a long, long time.

As the three of us caught our breath, Paula went into the house to mix another pitcher of drinks. Ron and Laura held each other close, still on the side of the tub with Ron inside her. I took the opportunity to join Paula in the kitchen.

“You never cease to surprise me” I whispered to Paula.

“I never cease to surprise myself I think” she answered.

I held her close and kissed her. “No jealousy?” I asked.

“None. You?” she countered. “You don’t wish you had Laura instead?”

“Never. This is what’s perfect.” I replied and held her tighter and kissed her again.

“Can we do this again sometime?” I asked and immediately regretted asking.

“We’ll see.” Paula retorted. By her look I could tell she was back to Dr. Jeckle and the brief window of sex-related conversation was over. I’ll just have to wait for the next time.

12