All Comments on 'Hot Tub Fun'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lack of buildup

should have prolonged the hot tub foreplay a bit more.

dfw713dfw713about 9 years ago
nice

I liked the story... a second chapter with some revelations about each other's desires or fantasies about the other may help build this into a nice long adventure. MiL's new house will need a handy man from time to time, no doubt.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
One nit pick, not to detract from the rest of the story:

You continually used "your" instead of the contraction of "you are" which is "you're". It was a bit distracting, and something you might remember as you write more. Still, I enjoyed the story. Nice job.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
YEEESSS!!!

Whether its "You are" "Your," Mine or theirs!! This is one great fuck story!! As they started messin round inna hot tub, I wanted me a little of that old Babe!!

Looking forward to more hot old fucks.

JamesDean56JamesDean56about 9 years ago
A Job Well Done!

While the beginning, with the way they met, was a little dubious, the story was very well written! I could feel the emotion and passion from the lady easily. I agree with the others that some more expansion on/for these two would be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Consequences

Of course, since MiL and SiL had unplanned and unprotected sex she should get pregnant, thus allowing their affair to continue and add another dimension to their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great as is.

Why ruin a great story with a pregnancy? Why expand it? Secret motel meetings, yes, continued relations, yes. The wife joining in would never happen, so keep it realistic and ignore the comments. People seem to forget to leave a good thing alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous