Hot Tub Ch. 01: Service Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, guys! Thank you! Thank you!" I was babbling in my ecstasy. Sara smiled at me and kissed me. I looked at her boobs, and they were flushed. She must have been jilling off when Paul and I were fucking, because she looked like she'd just cum herself. I just had to lick those long nipples of hers, but she moved down to the foot of the bed, out of my reach.

Paul was still taking long deep breaths, like he'd run the forty-yard dash. His sweat smelled like perfume to me. He rolled off me, dick soft. Then I felt something else at my crotch. It was Sara, and she was licking up Paul's jism as it seeped out of my cunt...

No fair! No fair! I'm cumming again! I hadn't felt a tongue on my cunt since I broke up with Jerry. And this woman was doing things that Jerry never did. She knew exactly where to tease me, and how long to tease me, It was obvious that she'd done this before, many times. While she ate me out, Paul watched the whole thing with amusement in his eyes. I reached for his dick, but he moved my hand away. "No, sweetheart," he said. "Too soon. Wait a minute." Instead, I stroked his belly and the inside of his thighs.

We all started to come down from our respective clouds, and the atmosphere returned to normal, if you can call three naked people in bed normal. "That was amazing," I told Sara. "I've never been eaten by a woman before."

"I couldn't resist. I knew Paul's cum would be leaking out of you, and I just had to try it."

"You like the taste of his cum?"

"Oh, yeah. I mean, I've had worse. And I love the idea of eating his cum. And it gets him off, too."

"Yeah, I think it's hot," Paul said. "She's taken it in her mouth and given it back to me when we kiss. My cum is the only cum I've ever tasted, but it didn't taste too bad to me."

"I tell you what, Emily. Let him rest a while, and then I'll tit-fuck him and let you taste him. Until then, would you like me to teach you how to eat pussy?"

"I'll do my best. Just tell me what you like."

And so it was her turn to lie on the bed, and my turn to get between her legs. She patiently told me what she wanted. I could feel her finger stroking the back of my head, as if she was diddling some clit back there, and figured out that she was giving me the tempo she wanted. I mimicked it with my tongue. Remembering the way she'd go toward my clit but not actually tongue it each time, I tried to do the same. I guess I was doing OK, because she kept getting more and more agitated. I looked up to see Paul sucking one of her tits really hard, lifting up the breast with the force of his suction. No wonder she has those long nipples, I thought.

I wondered what would happen if I tried to tickle her G-spot as I ate her. So I tried it for a while. It sure had an effect! The next time she came, I was hit in the face with a jet of pussy juice. I had heard about this, and had even seen some videos of it on the Internet, but I always thought they were faked. But this sure wasn't! As for Sara, she came so hard that she hit my nose when she bucked. If it weren't for the fact that I was so turned on, it probably would have really hurt.

Sara stayed up there on Cloud Nine for a long time as we tickled and sucked her silly. When we were done, it was obvious that she wasn't going to be tit-fucking anybody for a while. I was a little disappointed, since that was one thing I was never able to do to anybody very well. But Paul, wonder of wonders, was getting hard again, and I thought it would be a shame to waste that erection. So I mounted him and slipped his dick inside me. I came almost immediately, even before he had gotten fully hard. Suddenly, my own clit was too sensitive to take any pressure at all. I thought about just leaning back and letting my vagina do all the work, but I had a better idea.

So I got off him. He looked up questioningly, but I said "I'm going to finish you off with a blow job. I want to taste your cum, see if it's as good as Sara says." He smiled. I licked his shaft clean of my own cum (a taste I had come to know well ... it's finger-lickin' good). Then I teased him to a last orgasm. He came in my mouth, not really so much of a big squirt, but more of a gradual welling-up and gush. Sara was right. He didn't taste bad ... not quite as nice as Jerry, but far better than Loser Boy. An astringent taste, but not bitter, and with a sweetish aftertaste that stayed with me. I sucked him dry and felt him soften again in my mouth. Then I kissed him good night, and we all fell asleep with big silly grins on our faces.

I slept there that night, nestled up with them in that big bed. The morning sun streaming through the window woke me up. I needed to get to tennis practice, so I got up, kissed them goodbye as they slept, slipped my clothes back on and left them. I really hadn't gotten much sleep, and I was afraid that my game would really suffer, but it didn't. My body was happy with me again. I was moving with an ease and grace that I hadn't felt in months, and my body knew the best way to return the volley even before my mind did. I was going totally by muscle memory, not over-thinking things, and it worked. Sure, I pooped out a little earlier than usual, but it was still one of my best practices of the year.

Maybe that's what I need before the big games, I thought: a nice long fuck session with Paul and Sara. But better to start it earlier, and end it earlier, though. A girl really needs her sleep, you know.

12