All Comments on 'Hot Tub Ch. 07: The Finale'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great series

I have throughly enjoyed reading this entire Hot Tub series, I think you portrayed the characters and situations just right for maximum effect. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All good things...

...must come to an end. Thanks for a great series. Maybe we'll meet some of these characters again down the line somewhere, in another series?

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyover 10 years ago
One of the best!

Your Hot Tub series (including the "prequel") is one of the best-written and sexiest series I've enjoyed here at Literotica. Thanks so much for the pleasure you've given an elderly horndog, Athalia!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
An exceptional series

The entire hot tub series is hot, and is one of the best on this site. Each chapter was better than the last--I loved each one.

Thanks for posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this story but for one small thing chapter numbers ( i kept opening the wrong one ruining the flow of the story)

AthaliaAthaliaover 3 years agoAuthor
A problem, it's true

Yes, I should have arranged to have the chapters numbered when I first wrote them. Unfortunately, changing the titles involves re-submitting each story, and I never had the time to do this. But I really should (BTW, I have the same problem with the "Daughters of Priapus" stories.)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a25 days ago

Excellent series. Only in fiction does one find characters/people so emotionally and psychologically secure with a strong sense of self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous