Hot Tub Visitor

Story Info
Anya visits her high school crush in the hot tub.
1.2k words
3.85
40.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya stood on our balcony overlooking the pool and hot tub, red silk robe flowing around her feet in the summer breeze.

"That was fun," she said.

"Yea, it was. Glad you had a chance to catch up with each other," I replied.

Ray, one of Anya's friends from high school, had a layover in town and she invited him to stay over. We spent the night drinking wine as I listened to them trade stories about the old days. Ray is a nice enough fellow, always quick with a joke.

"Can I tell you something," she asked.

"Of course."

She furrowed her brow. She did that when she was trying to figure something out. Or how to say something.

She sighed. "I had a crush on Ray in high school." She breathed out heavily.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Tell me about it."

She smiled. She knew how I liked to hear about her fantasies. We've acted on a few of them.

"I just always imagined what it would feel like to have his strong arms wrapped around me, for him to kiss me, for him to.." she trailed off, lost in thought.

"To what," I pressed gently.

"To fuck me," she said simply. "I've always wanted him to fuck me. I didn't want to date him, just fuck him." Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin silk. I could feel myself hardening as I imagined her riding his cock.

"Like what you hear, mister?" She pointed at my tenting flannel pants.

"You know how I like hearing about this stuff. Turns me on." She smirked at me and turned her attention back to the pool.

"Dirty boy."

I heard the patio door open downstairs. Her head jerked left.

"It's just Ray," she said. "Looks like he's getting in the hot tub."

I stood up from the bed and joined her on the balcony.

"Sure is," I said. I grabbed her from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist. I let my fingers inside her robe and gently ran my fingers along her folds. She was very wet.

"Why don't you join him," I asked.

She spun to face me, eyeing me carefully. "Are you joking?"

"Nope. I could think of nothing I'd rather be doing than watching my gorgeous wife fulfill one of her fantasies. Go for it."

She turned around, contemplating.

"Ok. As long as you're alright with it."

I gave her a short bow. "You have my blessing." She grabbed me by the cheeks and kissed me.

"You are the best! And I'll owe you one." She strode to her dresser and retrieved a blue and green bikini. She dropped her robe to the floor, pulled up her bottoms and hooked the top. My favorite bikini. If she didn't go soon, I was gonna fuck her.

"Ok, wish me luck," she said as she kissed me again. She grabbed my cock. "We'll take care of this when I get back." She turned on her heel and walked away.

I went back to the balcony and sat in the deck chair, quietly scooting it closer to the edge. Ray sat in the hot tub facing me, head back and eyes closed. A moment later, his head popped up as Anya opened the door and stepped over to him. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they shared a laugh. She took the spot opposite him and slowly settled in. They talked for a few minutes, and then I saw Rays' eyes sort of glaze over. Then he closed them. I could see the outline of Anya's leg reaching across the tub. Footjob. I've gotten a few of those from her in the hot tub. Anya took the opportunity while his eyes were closed to deftly untie her top and fling it over her head. He opened his eyes, and after taking in the site of her ample breasts resting on the surface, opened them wider. He brushed her feet away from his crotch and pulled her so that she was straddling him.

They kissed, tongues intertwined, as his hands wandered over her body. He grasped her breasts and broke their kiss, moving his head to suckle her nipple. She threw her head back and gyrated her hips, obviously enjoying his work. She stood suddenly, exposing most of her body to him. She reached for his hands and pulled him up. She stretched on her tiptoes to kiss him and slid her fingers into the waistband of his trunks and pulled them down, kneeling as she did. I couldn't see for sure, but his reaction told me she was sucking his cock. Her head bobbed back and forth quickly, strands of wet hair flying. He rested his hands on the back of her head and watched silently. She grabbed him around the hips and turned him so his back was to me and made him sit. She peeled her bottoms off, revealing her shaven pussy. She placed one finger between her folds, teasing him, and then let her hands wander up to her breasts.

She said, "You want this?"

He half stood and pulled her down. She reached between her legs and then lowered herself down. Her face was priceless, a grand mix of joy and ecstasy. She rocked her hips slowly at first, then picked up speed. They made out like horny teenagers as he used his hands to knead her breasts.

"Oh, fuck! Unggg! Right there! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" she cried out.

She bucked him faster as her grunts and moans became more guttural. She collapsed into his chest, gasping for air. He stood, causing her to tumble backwards. She went under the water and emerged, laughing. He reached down and pulled her up by her hands and quickly moved behind her. She bent over and placed her hands on the tub railing for support as he positioned his steely cock at her wet entrance. He plunged forward and sheathed himself inside in one quick movement. He rammed himself home with great thrusts, causing her back to arch. She had her eyes closed, reveling in the sensations. She flexed her arms, pushing back against him. Her forearms were shaking.

"Ugnnn! Oh, fuuuuck!" she screamed through her clenched jaw. The orgasm spread through her entire body, not a bit left unshaken.

"Oh. Ah, fuck. I'm gonna cum," he moaned. Anya regained her balance and turned around, falling to her knees. She grasped his cock and tugged, licking and sucking on his heavy sack. She took the head into her mouth and continued stroking. His face took on a pained expression as his balls tightened against his body. She released his cock from her mouth just as he came in big spurts, landing on her tits and neck. She milked every last bit from his head and then stood, kissing him. She stepped up from tub onto the patio, gathered her bikini and walked inside. Ray stood in the middle of the tub, blinking his eyes and gathering his breath, looking a bit stunned. He looked up and saw me sitting on the balcony. I stood up and gave a small wave. He grinned and waved back. I took my leave back into the bedroom, shutting the door just as Anya reappeared. Her face was glowing.

"Fun?" I asked.

She didn't answer right away. Instead, she moved swiftly across the room and embraced me.

"Thank you, baby. That was fun," she said. "Now its your turn."