All Comments on 'Hot Tub Visitor'

by Fearandfortune

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect

A short little tale about a loving couple who are secure enough in their own relationship to understand that sometimes it benefits a marriage when you give each other the freedom to explore and experience your fantasies. Clearly this marriage is stronger and will continue to be so for many happy years.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Not bad

A little short but it definitely did what it needed to do... show a wife having sex with someone else and a husband who loves her for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, really perfect

Especially when her husband took her advice and joined Ray in the hot tub for his turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

I'm in! Either as hubby or visitor, though I relate more as hubby.

Great stroke story.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

mike42003mike42003over 5 years ago
HOT

Loved the storyline and found it well written. Unless you have been fortunate enough to have lived a situation such as this you have not lived. Having the self assuredness to permit your wife to have sex with another (especially while you watch) is a real blessing in a marriage or relationship. I hope some day you will venture beyond fantasy.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Nice, if I wasn't married, I'd like some tub time too. Ha

Short, but got the job done. Thanks!

Would have been fun if she did old crush, then made him watch while she did hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How many people go to their reunions and fuck someone they didn’t back than. I’m not a sharer but both hubby and wife weee on board . The only scumbag I’d the guest who fucked a guys wife not knowing he was ok with it and the guy was nice enough to allow him a place to stay. Fucking is very primitive and even among animals in the wild it’s a dominant thing.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Having an understanding husband and a willing wife makes for a very nice story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yep

Nice story but short. You could have gone into great detail about what was going on. But keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really LIKE it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4/5)!

I wish Anya were my wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous