All Comments on 'Hot Vacation'

by hornygranny

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is hot

i beg you to write a sequel quickly, this turned me on so much, I stroked myself off as i read this story

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Very erotic!

You and your daughter need to start working on making your first grandchild; and your wife needs to start thinking about having her son-in-law's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incest

And then she has his baby and she has his baby and the babies have children and are kicked out of school for fucking in the gym and the grandparents are arrested for giving dope to minors and then she has his children and they have more children and after awhile all the children look like Mickey Mouse.

Let the writer write his OWN plot, creepo.

Sally J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We One

"we one?" Is that a new kind of card game?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY HOT

GREAT STORY AND TRUTH IS MANY WOMEN HAVE THINGS FOR THEIR SON-IN-LAW AS PART OF JEALOUSY OF DAUGHTER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
D.D.

Deliciously depraved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Erotic!

Hope to read more. And when both women turn up pregnant, I would like to read his wife's next confession that - SHE ACTUALLY HAD BEEN UNFAITHFUL in the past. The question would come up about the daughter being pregnant by her father of course and the incest situation, but the wife could then say, "Well, actually, that won't be a problem, and if the baby is my husband's, it won't be incest. For, I think the time is now right to confess: I actually was unfaithful in the past. I did have an affair and our daughter's actual biological father is my husband's former boss."

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
More!

Like the first comment - I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just

just sluts, it seems...

OralDaveOralDaveabout 13 years ago
Great Incest Story

Incest stories are too common and just too unbelievable. Nor are they very readable. The long buildup in "Hot Vacation" is necessary to make the climax fairly believable-- it really works. This is loving incest for a change. It's really a turn on when mom finally gets her tits fucked and the cum goes flying. And when daughter sucks dad's cock. And the daughter/mommy kiss and cum swap. Keep the stories cumming!

DickStrong1952DickStrong1952about 13 years ago
Very Hot!

Loved the story! Loving. Believable. Nobody loves you like family...

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
great

This is different, but very hot.

Got me going loved it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very good storyline

A nicely written story and some good erotic sex. I think mom is a closet slut by the way she acts.

Thanks for the read.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Very sexy story!

Looking forward to more fun with this family.

mthomas63mthomas63almost 11 years ago
Deliciously Horny!

You live up to your name, Granny. I hope by now you're helping raise your grandchildren with an eye on their future sex education. I'm looking forward to reading the sequals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gold Stars

Granny you get 5 gold stars for this one..great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trash

This story or whatever it is , is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a good start to better possibilities.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

5/5 😁👍🏼 Ahhh! So short! I really wanted to hear about more of the nasty things Tammy apparently did behind hubby's back, and how come she'd only give it up to hubby every-other week.

alan_deealan_dee9 months ago

That's a pretty wild story. Loved it.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

OK. Pretty good story. Needs a tad touch of editing as I noted you confused one for won. Also; from your description of the card game I believe they were playing bridge which takes a lot longer than the pace of the of the story indicates . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous