All Comments on 'Hot Vegas Sex Club'

by MyEroticBunny

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Watcherdoit4funWatcherdoit4funalmost 10 years ago
Very good story

I don't know if this story is the truth, partly true or totally made up but is was entertaining to me. Best of luck in writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this story when I read it on tumblr, piece by piece, and I loved it again here. You sir have a talent! Keep it up!

sanchezshpsanchezshpalmost 10 years ago
Hot hot hot

This type of story hits the spot for me..great reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
empty chair

would have been nice when she came out chair was empty, maybe she would not take him for granted, not knowing can work both ways.

clarkrobertsclarkrobertsalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Very hot. Loved Bunny's evolution. Maybe a little more of Mr.B's angst while he waits for Bunny to come back from couples only room. Well done.

LimaCharlieLimaCharlieover 9 years ago
Keep up the good work.

It's refreshing to find a writer that takes time to develop personal as well as physical

interactions. I hope you keep giving us more adventures of the 'B's".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wowwwww ....

Wowwww ... a very well written story ... you got a way to torturing slow in some parts of your story ... JUST PERFECT !!!!

heartofstoneheartofstoneover 7 years ago
A better ending

She comes out of her fuck fest and meets her husband. It doesn't take long to notice that his eyes are dead.

She looks for his smile and when it is not forthcoming she askes how he feels.

His word crucify her.

"I will never again love you, I will never again care for you.If you are in pain I will ignore you,If you are ill then look after yourself,If you die I will step over your body.You are nothing to me. You may live in my house but you will only be at best an unpaid housekeeper and if you find yourself pregnant from your tryst tonight either abort the bastard or put it up for adoption.

I no longer care if you live or die, you are worth less than the shit on my shoes and from now on that is how I will treat you."

newtype2525newtype2525almost 7 years ago
Beyond hot!

Thank you for such great stories! I will continue reading your newest books!

Cheers!

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 7 years ago
All Time Greatest

Well ... I've only just found this story and I have to say, what an amazing effect it's had on me. I've rated other stories 5/5 before but they all pale into insignificance when compared to this.

I love that you are so clearly fixated on cum / jizz as am I.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great, naughty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It reads like Readers Digest.

Let's get a little salacious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic!

I lost track of this wonderful story for several years, longed to find it again, and now I have. I won't misplace it again! Thomas the Adonis is fine, but the wife being even more attracted to the fat man no other woman wanted, I find far more decadent.

I only have two gripes. The first is that I find a story with dialog the most exciting. There's plenty of sentences in this tale which should have been in quotations, indicating dialog, but weren't. An editor would have helped.

The second gripe is that we haven't had a submission from you in five years. Please give us something new!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is sexy, but not arousing because of the complete disregard had for her husband.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

How could bunny do that to her husband? How could any woman that Loves her husband even think to hurt him like that? This little display of disrespect for her hubby was cruel and heartless. Leaving hubby where he couldn't get out while she went to fuck Thomas big dick. I was a swinger for many years but that was uncalled for. After her first strange dick she should have hurried to get hubby home so he could reclaim his pussy. But she wanted to continue to play. Bunny kinda reminds of a one of my gal freinds Mandy. Sexy Sexy Sexy. Big Tits always ready for sex. Just couldn't keep her panties on when I wasn't watching her. Couldn't go to work with out her screwing around. There is a big difference between a little sharing and just fucking as much as you can with out regard for your man. Sorry I couldn't take that kind of treatment 2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous