Hot Wife Alycia

Story Info
Husbands be careful what you wish for.
2.7k words
3.97
74.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers

Gary and I have been married for 21 years. When we got together we were young and stupid. We didn't know shit about anything. He got me pregnant when we were 20 with our first child Steve. We decided to get married before Steve's birth. Despite our early adversity, we worked our way through it, and both Gary and I are successful at our jobs. Gary is an IT Operations Director at a local company, and I work as a nurse for a health network.

Steve decided to go to college 3 hours away and was in his junior year. We had a 2nd son Brett, who is now 18 and he really surprised us. As a high school kid, Brett had been popular, athletic, had lots of friends in high school and we figured he'd go to a school nearby, where he'd commute. We were wrong, he was across the country at college, 2500 miles away.

Now that we were empty nesters, we really noticed the distance in our relationship. Brett's presence had seemingly covered up. Every night, we usually watched TV in different bedrooms, and we barely spoke of anything beyond pleasantries. Sex at this point was pretty much non existent, we were at the post sex part of the relationship. We usually had sex once a month, if that, and when we did, we were drunk.

The distance I felt in our relationship was beginning to bug me, so one Saturday night, after we went out to eat with friends, I decided to make the moves on Gary. I climbed into bed naked before Gary and waited, figuring he was on his way upstairs. After 20 minutes of watching TV in bed, I climbed out of bed, boobs jiggling as I walked to the top of the stairs and called downstairs,

"Gare, you coming to bed?"

"I'll be right up." he replied.

Five long minutes later, Gary came upstairs, brushed his teeth, stripped down to his t-shirt and underwear, and climbed into bed.

I said, "What were you doing?"

"Uh, I was checking the college football scores on my laptop."

I reached over, put my hand on his crotch and began rubbing his penis through his underwear.

"I've been waiting for you." I said.

Gary laid there on his back for a few moments as I continued rubbing his cock, then I thrust my hand into his underwear and began playing with it. If my hand even goes near Gary's thigh he usually gets hard, now I'm pulling on it and his cock isn't even responding.

I carried on, kissed Gary with my tongue pulled his shirt and underwear off, and straddled him, dangling my natural 36 D breasts in his face. He sucked on my nipples as I began getting wet. However, his cock still wasn't responding. I climbed off of him and he reached down to my wet clit and began massaging it.

I was getting annoyed at this point, finally I'd had enough of this soft cock bullshit.

"What's going on here?" as I rapidly wiggled his dick.

"I don't know." he responded.

"Did you drink a lot tonight?"

"Yeah, that must be it. I didn't need that last Jack & Ginger." he said.

"Well, at least finish me off." I replied.

Gary put his head between my perfectly groomed pussy, and began eating me out as he played with one of my nipples. I held off as long as I could, telling him not to stop, punishing him for not being in the same state as me. It had to be 15 minutes before I finally climaxed.

He fell asleep almost instantaneously, as I lied awake for a bit wondering where his head was at.

Next morning, I awakened around 5:45, very early for a Sunday. I slipped into my gym clothes, went downstairs and turned on the laptop and made myself a cup of coffee.

Once on the laptop, I clicked on Bing to look up a recipe for later that day, when in the search history were the following words and phrases:

"hot wife"

"cuckokld husband"

"Wife fucks another man"

I clicked on the Browser History and noticed that there were porn sites from yesterday in the History. I clicked one of the links and the title was:

"Husband Strokes His Cock Watching His Wife Get Fucked"

I clicked on another link:

"Husband Lets Two Guys Fuck His Wife And Watches"

Interesting, I thought. I was a little taken aback by this discovery. Should I have been surprised that he'd been looking at porn? No. But his porn subject matter was a bit bizarre.

Now neither Gary nor I had much of a sexual history before we began dating. I was his second, and he was my third. I had a long term boyfriend in high school. However, we both were (seemingly) committed to one another and as I matured, I was a total whore in bed for Gary. If he wanted to fuck me in the ass or cum in my mouth, I generally obliged.

It didn't take long for me to figure out that Gary had masturbated downstairs to this porn between the time I went to bed and when he came upstairs 20 minutes later.

I finished my coffee and went to the gym. I'd decided recently to get into better shape, so I was working with a trainer, who had me doing a lot of lunges, squats, high intensity cardio intervals and skipping rope. It was working. I was down a size in my jeans to a 6.

That morning, my trainer Pete had me doing some yoga stretches and he kept things lively, cracking jokes as I tried to maintain my form. Pete uses his joking to disguise the fact that he was blatantly checking out my ass, and looking down my top when he could. He does this all the time. I guess that's why he has me skipping rope at every workout.

I was Pete's only client that morning, so he and I left at the same time. On the way out, I asked Pete what he was up to now?

"I'm just gonna go home, make a veggie omelet and probably binge watch a show on Netflix."

"Where do you live?"

"About 3 miles from here on Haywood St." Pete replied.

"That's on the way to my house, you feel like cooking breakfast for me, too?" I asked

"Uh, sure, he said uncertainly. Follow me."

We drove over to Haywood St, Pete rented the house he was living in. It was a nice cape, Pete let me in, put a few K-Cups in the Keurig, and began to prepare the vegetables.

"Can I help?" I said, as I came up behind him, reached around, and grabbed his dick over his gym shorts. Pete was packing some kind of weapon down there.

'Alycia, I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

I continued rubbing his growing member as I asked, why not?

Pete turned and faced me, pushing my hand away. "What would your husband say?"

"Well considering I noticed in his browser history that he was looking at cuckold porn last night before beating off and then not being able to perform for me, I'm guessing he'd probably be ok with this."

Pete gasped.

"The stupid fuck got sloppy. I called down to him to come to bed because I wanted him to fuck me. He must have rushed to finish and didn't bother deleting his history. So, if that's what he's fantasizing about, I'm gonna give him something to really think about."

I wrapped my arms around Pete's neck and began kissing him. This time he didn't resist. I ran my hands along his chiseled back and shoulders, down his hardened arms, as he worked to get my top off.

Pete got my jog bra off and attacked my tits. Squeezing and sucking on them. I then pulled his athletic shorts down, and got my eyes on Pete's thick cock. I began jerking it, as I squeezed his ass, then ran my hands up his toned 6 pack. Pete was in his late 20's, and he kept his body in impressive physical condition.

Right then, it dawned on me that this was actually happening. Yesterday at this time, I had no intention of cheating on my husband. Now here I was with my trainer 15 years younger than me, with a hard body and I was all over him. Pete grabbed me by the hand and took me into the bedroom. We laid on the bed, as Pete worked his tongue over my tits, down my stomach, and down into my vagina where he slid his tongue into my slit.

It felt SO good. TOO good. I had to tap him out after a couple minutes before I came too soon. We switched positions, this time with me putting his cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, as Pete grabbed a handful of breast tissue. He then grabbed the back of my hair and began fucking my mouth. After a couple of seconds, I let his cock fall out of my mouth, and I began slurping his ball bag. Pete was groaning with delight.

Finally, I had enough. I climbed on his dick and began slowly riding up and down on his big shaft. I started to quicken the pace, as my tits began to bounce in his face.

"Oh, your tits are so big!" Pete said.

"You like my tits?" I replied.

"They are amazing."

I decided to turn things up a notch.

"You like fucking your clients?" I asked.

"Uhh, your pussy is so WET!" he moaned with pleasure.

"You always fuck your clients?"

"No, only you."

"You're full of shit. I know you've probably fucked other girls you trained."

Pete didn't respond. He turned me over and climbed on top of me, and continued groaning. It felt so good with him on top. I was about to cum when Pete began to go faster. He was about to cum.

"Pull out and cum on me" I said.

"Can I cum on your tits?"

"Yeah, cum on my tits."

About five pumps later Pete pulled out and ejaculated all over my boobs, as he yelled with pleasure. I took his cock and began jerking the rest of his semen on my chest.

Once Pete finished shooting his load, I whispered, "Please put it back in me."

Pete dutifully turned me over and began fucking me from behind. MY sticky breasts again bounced around as he rammed his dick into my vagina. This didn't last long. A torrid orgasm unleashed inside of me. I can't recall the last time I'd had one so good.

I turned over and Pete lied on top of me kissing me, his man juice still sticking to me, as well as getting on him.

It was time for me to go, so instead of cleaning up, I put my outfit back on, kissed Pete again, told him I'd see him Wednesday for our appointment.

In the short car ride home, I was uncertain how this was going to play out.

I got home and Gary was still in bed. He awakened upon me coming into the room,

"Hey good looking." he said.

Quite a compliment considering how disheveled I felt I looked.

"Hi honey." I said, not sure where this was all going to go.

I began to undress in front of Gary, his eyes following my tits as my top and jog bra came off.

Gary gave me a strange look.

"What's that on your tits?"

"It's cum."

"ALYCIA! What did you say?"

"It's cum. I fucked a guy from the gym after I worked out. He came on my tits."

"You DID WHAT?"

Gary's face was incredulous and I was starting to think that maybe my approach was the wrong one. Maybe I should've spoken to him about it before trying this out. I decided to go on the offensive, put him on his heels.

"YOU couldn't fuck me last night, because you were looking at hotwife cuckold porn."

"What, nooo."

"Don't fucking lie to me. You didn't clear your browser or search engine history. I saw some of the videos you were beating off to. Really classy stuff, Gary." I said sarcastically.

"That doesn't mean I want it to happen!" Gary exclaimed

"Well, then why were you looking at it then? That's weird, kinky shit."

Gary's face reddened, he was both embarrassed and angry.

"Why did you do that?" he stammered.

"BECAUSE APPARENTLY THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE INTO." I yelled.

"Who was it?

"It was my trainer, Pete."

I left him there wallowing in his own humiliation. I turned and went to the bathroom to shower.

As I soaped up, I realized I wasn't feeling guilty at all. I had been feeling unloved and ignored, and my anger and frustration manifested into me screwing my trainer. Was it an overreaction on my part? Undoubtedly. However, this had been building to a head. I was fed up with the state of our relationship. If he was fantasizing about cuckolding and hot wives or whatever the fuck cheating sluts like to refer to themselves as, (now which I apparently was), ll he better be careful what he wished for going forward.

I heard the door open and close. Gary pulled open the door to the shower stall and climbed in, sporting a rock hard erection. He grabbed my hand and put it on his dick.

"Is this what you've been looking for?" he demanded.

"Yes." I said pithily

Without even kissing me, he turned me around and said, "Bend over."

I complied, then Gary roughly stuffed his cock in my pussy. He began pounding away. Gary slapped me in the ass hard, twice.

Did you like fucking someone else?" he grunted at me as he pounded my pussy.

I didn't respond.

"DID YOU LIKE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE?" he demanded.

"Yes, he fucked me so good." I replied, figuring that's what he wanted to hear.

Gary reached around and squeezed my tits very hard as they flopped around. It actually hurt. Then he pinched my nipples super hard.

"OWW!" I said.

Gary kept fucking me hard, until he barked, "On your knees. Swallow it."

As I got down to the level of his cock, I put his dick in my mouth waiitng for him to blow it in my mouth. Gary grabbed his dick, pulled out and sent ropes of semen all over my face. He let 3 fly in my face, then 2 on my tits, before a few more ropes on my face. As the water ran over me, he put his hand on the cum on my tits, and rubbed it on my face.

"How's that load, whore?" he asked.

"How's the sloppy seconds, cuck?" I replied.

"Fucking cheating whore." he muttered.

I turned and rinsed my face. I then turned and grabbed his cock, digging my nails into it as I jerked back and forth.

Gary stepped back in pain, trying to pull away.

"OWW, JESUS CHRIST, ALYCIA."

"No more porn, Gary. If there's something you want me to do or watch with you, talk to me about it."

Gary sighed, as I shut the water off.

"No more fucking other men without me knowing." he said.

"Is that something you want me to do again?" I asked.

"I dunno. I really don't. I liked the idea of you being a slut, but I'm feeling strange about this. I'm both turned on, as well as pissed off and angry at you." he said.

"I can be a slut for you, if you want. We don't have to take it outside our own bedroom."

"At a minimum, get yourself a new fucking trainer or go to a different fucking gym." Gary responded.

We dried off, got out of the bathroom, changed and went downstairs silently. I really am unsure where this is going to go. I honestly don't want to get another trainer. I'd love to fuck Pete again. We'll see how what happens over time. One thing I do know, is perhaps we will now communicate a little better about our feelings.

KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers