All Comments on 'Hot Wife Alycia'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ditch the bitch, recycle, you dont keep garbage you throw it out!

1*

IntoitalIntoitalover 6 years ago
Another view point

One comment mentioned husbands of hot wives must be gay, They're totally wrong. It can be a hot fantasy and activity without bringing sexuality into the situation. Others had nothing good to say either. So here's my suggestion, this was a good story. It's in line with the genre, and people who complain about going to see a romantic comedy should not have signed up to watch that genre. They should pick a different kind of movie to watch and stop bashing those who enjoy their favorite kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Gary should of divorced the cheating slut, she will fuck around on him again and again whether he agrees to it of not. the cunt just wanted an excuse to have another man stick his cock in her and cum in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a cunt she cheats over seeing the porn he watched. Porn or role playing fantasy is fine if it doesn't affect the relationship but fucking and sucking someone else dick is a end all

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY FOR THE GENRE YOU CHOSE!

Not bad—only three comments that didn’t contribute something, all from Anonymous, of course.

Constructive comment: You’re guilty of the same mistake I make so often—insufficient proof reading. Of course a writer with your impressive list of titles with scores above a 4 doesn’t need advice from a guy like me, but I can’t seem to help myself. I guess I want to improve my writing and keep hoping for readers to tell me how, instead of the “This is a piece of shit” comments, so I assume others do too. I don’t let them bother me, for I know those poor misguided souls couldn’t do as well, for if they could, they would write stories instead of trite comments.

Keep up the good work. BTW what do you think of the guy who reads the description for LW and actually thinks it’s a place husbands and wives who actually love and are true to each other? cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@dreamer comment

said nothing about the story but says get an editor and proof read. Impressive! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
0 to 60 in 5 Seconds!

Nice Story! This was one of the quickest transformations from “good wife to hot wife” that we have ever read. It was very hot, very slutty and gave this couple a huge challenge to work through. We will look forward to future installments. It will be especially interesting to see if she can, or will, give up the young hunk of a trainer!

My wife also found my browsing history of cuckold and hot wife sites. However, instead of getting mad about it, she started reading some of the stories and watching videos. Pretty soon, I caught her reading Literotica stories and masturbating to them…the cat was out of the bag!

We started role playing in bed with these as fantasies, and little by little, started acting on them in real life. It took about a year and a half before she started spreading her willing legs for other men. However, now that she has, she will never stop. She totally loves bringing home a pussy full of another man´s cum, so, I fuck sloppy seconds.

Your story was exciting because it was the actual conversion of a good wife to hot wife, these types of stories are our favorites. My wife has actually helped several of her girlfriends and female work mates make this same transformation to slut wives. She firmly believes that men should be faithful to their wives; however, wives should have the right to sleep around. I´m in totally agreement.

¡Viva Slut Wives! ¡Viva Un-erased Brower Histories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why not, what did she have to lose?

Sounds like the marriage was already over, her husband wants to be a wimp cuck, she has no respect for herself, her husband, her children, nor her marriage, so what is left to lose? Her meal ticket, her health insurance, somebody to fix the leaking faucets? She might as well continue to do what pleases her until cuck boy goes along with it or cuts her loose to find a real man.

Kind of a simple low-minded story. No real plot or drama or suspense. Makes you wonder what she would have done if the husband were reading stories about women who commit suicide, or become sex slaves to their spouses. Just two too stupid people with a fucked up marriage. Honk if your marriage sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Uh, sure, he said uncertainly. Follow me."

That, of course, should be written, "Uh, sure.", he said uncertainly, "Follow me."

There were other examples, like question marks where they didn't belong, etc. CarolinaDreamer is correct. Write what pleases you, but please, get a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
how?

How will she fuck petey if he's in the hospital having been hit by a passing truck leaving the gym?

The illogical actions of the cucks on this site pisses me off.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it !

I thought this was a great little short! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Nice short story. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot!!

love to hear about more adventures of this hotwife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Willing cuckold

Pea brained husband, his brains are in his cock end.

The marriage will soon end as soon as she tastes a really enormous cock then Garry's wont be enough and she will be off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree

I agree with the other comments,he should have dumped her cheating arse.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
The key statement from hubby....

"Just because I was looking at it doesn't mean I want it..."

There are 1001 things on the internet one could at without wanting it to happen!

But the wife's gamble paid off in that he acquiesced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dump

Dump the silly cow and sue him for alienation of marriage vows.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Hot read

Wife done what she thought her husband wanted. My wife checks my history and she gets me to act it out for her . We enjoy pleasing one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Why did she not confront Gary about what he was doing instead of getting fucked.A real man would have thrown her out after her confession?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dump

He should have dumped her.Even if she changes gyms what's to stop her shagging her new instructor.Plus the fact she should have spoken to her husband about his porn habit before doing the deed.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cuck

She is now a whore and he will be her cuck. A lovely life to aspire to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can’t blame her. Unlike most other stories, this one had a true sense of reality. If that’s his fantasy and he doesn’t know how to feel about it when it really happens, then he wanted it. Good for her and it will be good for him. He’ll jack off to the thought of that cum on her tits, that’s for damn sure. Also, that is one hell of a woman to let him do that to her in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her.Another woman who acted without talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Home

She should have brought him home when Hubbie wasn’t there and let her husband find her when her trainer was done. If he wants a new trainer find a big black guy that has some experience with white women and a cock that will shame her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cum eating

You should of left your cunt get filled up with his load and feed it to your husband. He would of loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

She needs to keeps letting other men fuck her-before she goes home. He is excited by it and how she wants other men’s cocks. The bigger hung they are the better it will get. Tease him with how much cum they give her and that she enjoys swallowing their cum before she kisses him. Then find the biggest Blackman she can and let her husband know he will is working on her and she can’t say no much longer. That she knows if he pushes and just takes what he wants she will have trouble stopping him whenever he decides to fuck her. He makes her feel so small and submissive and deep down she knows she should avoid him if she doesn’t want to be used. She already knows he can fuck her anytime he wants even though she’s married.

The idea of a Blackman not caring she’s married and rubbing her white husbands face in it excites her as she tells her husband. He’ll fuck her better than her husband ever could and turn her.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Good story, good example of poor communication! Your readers need another chapter! Good "stroke" material!

I would like to read where she returned with a cream pie & she delivered to hubby by sitting on his face while he was still in bed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! My wife saw my browser history also. But she did not tell me that she saw it until just before we got into the lifestyle. We found an older well-endowed married man a couple years before covid hit. They get together about every week. It's a win, win, win for the 3 of us. She has a man 25 years her senior that really gets her off. He has a very attractive younger woman that gives him what his wife won't. And I get my fantasy satisfied by watching them and getting sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really glad to find a story with an assertive wife who decides what she wants and then gives her husband exactly what he wants. Good premise, good writing, promising character development.

Please come back to this story and write a sequel; you know how you want this plot to develop.

Kudos and thanks for this one. Going to go read your others now. 5 out of 5

Strangelove2551Strangelove2551over 1 year ago

Great story. I REALLY enjoyed reading it. It played out as if my own wife was talking, but we're in the lifestyle so we're good with that happening. PLEASE follow up with another story or two. Curious where she goes from here. Either way, WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Take an English class and your Grammer right. Then reread it. Twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...