Hot Wife Gets Gangbang in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not witnessed her squirting like that ever. I knew it had everything to do with her excited pleasure, the size of the cock, and the ass fucking she was getting.

The guys watching started to comment, "This hot wife is a squirter, and she really likes to get fucked in the ass! We have not had a white wife like this ever on this beach."

Sara yelled back, "You are fucking right! I love getting ass fucked by you guys! This is the greatest fucking day of my life!"

Another black guy began kneeling in front, and he started to push his cock into her cunt. Two other guys were each grabbing an ankle to hold her legs while she was getting DP'd again.

Sara was moaning and talking dirty saying, "Fuck me! Come on and fuck me hard! I want to feel your black cocks in both my holes! This is so fucking great!"

Ty walked over and asked, "Do you like getting fucked by black cocks?"

Sara yelled back, "Yes! I love black cock! I love being a black cock slut!"

A couple of the guys were sucking her tits at the same time, and this was driving her crazy. The guy in her pussy was kissing her, using his tongue. She was really getting into it. The two cocks were stretching her, and the two guys were fucking her in a rough way, jack hammering into her all at once.

By this time, there were now three other couples watching all of this on the beach. The women were beginning to rub their husband's cocks.

One of the wives burst out, "Wow, she is really getting fucked by these guys. It looks hot watching a white wife with these guys. I bet that feels really good."

Sara heard her, and said, "You have to get fucked like this to realize how fucking great it is! I am a black cock slut! I love black cock fucking me! I am sure these guys would fuck you too if you asked them!"

She had to catch her breath between each sentence.

The wife that spoke was a blonde with a great body, nice long legs, and big tits. Her husband was watching the action mesmerized by what was going on, and what his wife had just said. The two black guys fucking Sara started to cum loudly. Their cum was running all over her cunt and ass. One of the guys took his cock over to her face and let loose a couple of thick ropes of cum over over her face and hair.

They now laid Sara on her back, and one of the guys began to fuck the hell out her. It was hot watching his big black cock driving in and out of her cunt like a piston. She was cumming again herself, when he started to kiss her and grab her ass with both hands. His black ass had sculptured muscles that were glistening with his sweat as he was pounding the shit out of her. This was a better video than most of the porn videos I had watched. Another guy started to cum all over her face. She now was dripping with cum all over her face and body.

Two more guys now lined up to fuck Sara some more. Sara saw this, and she began to protest that she could not take any more. The two guys said for her to calm down, because they were going to make her cum some more. She began to get up and walk away. The two grabbed her and put her down on her back. Guys were holding her down now. I started to protest, and Ty said not to worry they will not hurt her. One guy got on top of her and began to drive his cock into her cunt roughly.

She yelled, "You fuckers, get off of me! ARGH!"

She was struggling a little, and they told her to calm down. As he said that, he started pounding into her cunt with brute force.

Sara was yelling, "Oh, oh, fuck, fucker, oh my fucking gawd, I am cummmmmmming again!"

She was having an orgasm as she was thrashing around. I lost count on how many orgasms she had up to this point. Guys on either side of her were holding her legs apart, as the guy fucking her grabbed her head and started to kiss her. She kissed him back and said to hit her.

He slapped her across the face, and she said, "You fucker make me cum! Fuck me harder!"

He braced himself on the sand and began to thrust into her mercilessly. She loved it and was screaming loudly. Another guy beside her began to cum and pointed it at her mouth. Sara grabbed his cock and was able to catch most of it. Streams of cum ran down her chin. She used her tongue to lick all of the cum off of his cock.

While all of this was happening, I noticed some more big black guys showing up. I was worried about that, as I knew Sara was worn out and very sore now. She could not take much more. I hoped this would not get out of hand.

While Sara was getting fucked, I heard one of the wives that were watching start moaning. I looked over, and she was now being fucked doggy style on the beach by her husband right beside us. She was completely naked. She had a tattoo on her back and ankle that looked very sexy and slutty at the same time. Her ankles were very sexy, as she was being fucked. Pretty soon, she was moaning and clearly having her first orgasm.

She yelled out, "I would love to get fucked by these black men!" She was lost in her own lust as she was saying this.

Immediately a couple of black guys were surrounding her. She took one cock in her mouth as one of the black guys replaced her husband in her cunt. The husband asked his wife (Cindy) if she was having fun.

Cindy responded with, "I fucking love it! These cocks are so fucking big, arghhh! Please fuck me harder! I know what she was talking about now! This is better than I ever fucking imagined it would be! I am a black whore now too!"

Cindy was a slender attractive blonde who had a very erotic quality to her. She had a nice tan, but was still pale against the black guys fucking her. After a few minutes, they flipped her over onto her back, one guy was thrusting into her cunt and another in her mouth. She was moaning loudly on the cock in her mouth.

Sara was still getting fucked hard, but she was clearly getting tired now after about 2 hours of straight fucking. The guy inside of her was groaning now and cumming. He was slowly moving his cock in circles (still a big size even when soft) in her and kissing her passionately. I walked over to her, and asked if she was still okay.

She said, "I am awesome, but I have had enough fun for today. I am totally exhausted and very sore."

I helped her up and took the towel to clean off the cum. We grabbed her clothes laying around, and she started to get dressed. She could hardly walk from all the fucking they did with her.

We walked over to watch slut wife Cindy, who now was mounting a big black cock into her pussy.

We watched her ride it hard yelling, "Fuck yeah, you were right these guys are a great fuck with their big cocks!"

She was grunting as she was riding this cock like a horse. At about that time, one of the guys positioned behind her and started to insert a finger into her ass.

This caused a shocked look on her face, as she turned and said, "No, I am not into anal. I am not like the other wife, arghh, fuck, that feels so good!"

Her breathing was heavy like she was in labor. She was sweating showing a nice sheen across her pale skin.

"Oh gawd, that is driving me crazy! I cannot take much more of this, and I am going to cum!"

The guy removed his finger and started to tongue her asshole. This sent Cindy over the edge. Pretty soon, the guy behind her began to push his big 11 inch cock into her pussy slowly. Cindy began to breath like she was going into labor again and sweating more now.

"Fuck, fuck fuck, I cannot take this cock in my ass! Oh no, go slow, I am...m...m... cumming. Oh gawd! It is so big!"

Her speech was broken up as they began to thrust into both her holes at the same time. This was a lot rougher than they were with Sara. Cindy's legs were shaking, as she tried to get some leverage from the pounding she was getting. The big cocks pulled out her ass cheek and cunt lips as they withdrew each time.

She let out a loud scream, "UGH!!" She started to push back on both cocks hard.

She was kissing the guy on the bottom, grabbing his face with both hands. I could hear her whisper to him that she wanted him to fuck her good and hard. She loved his black cock. She told him she always fantasized about this.

He asked her if she wanted more, and she said, "Yes! I want all of you guys to fuck me! I want to be your black cock slut!"

As she said this, she looked directly into the eyes of her husband. The guys inside of her holes began to spasm and cum all over in her. Cindy was screaming and having her own orgasm at the same time. They stopped, and immediately two other guys picked her up. One guy stood up and had her wrap her legs around him as he was standing. He began to fuck her standing up. It was quite a work out for both of them. This went on for a while, then he sat her down on top of a guy laying down.

He put his cock into her ass, and she started to ride him. Another guy came over to fuck her pussy. He thrust in easily with his black veined cock, coated with cum from the prior fuck. Cindy's husband came over to kiss her, and see if she was alright. They were giving her another DP, just like Sara. Cindy had a face of pure lust. The guy on top was coming now, and he pulled out with his cum leaking all over her down her cracks.

Her husband and I decided to walk over and see if she would suck us. She readily alternated our cocks in her mouth. I was ready to shoot right away after watching Sara and Cindy get fucked all this time. I began to cum in her mouth, and she readily swallowed all of it down. Her husband shot his cum all over her face, along with another husband who was watching as well. Cindy continued to fuck 3 more guys before she called it a night.

We thanked all of the guys, and we went to the bar with Cindy and her husband to have a drink. It was a night worth remembering for everyone involved.

The rest of the vacation was a lot of fucking with Sara and I, and we talked about more adventures on future vacations!

12