All Comments on 'Hot Wife Initiation Ch. 02'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usual trash.

Piece of shit non erotic story.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Ch 3 Sooner

Than Ch2. I LOVE initiation stories & movies/videos, especially amateurs. However, these ladies are far from amateur and doing a wonderful job of the initiation. I keep wanting to know what happens next. Keep the series going to completion!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Yeah...this happens a LOT!

A lot of communities have a club of community leaders who force women 'on their way up' into open orgies. NOT!

Are there shenanigans among the 'upper crust'? Sure, BUT they mostly get there because they are resourceful and careful...so whatever funny stuff goes on, tends to be well-concealed and mostly private!

2*

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Pretty Bad and Unbelievable

One. Because it's totally unbelievable. There really should be a possibility even if it is remote. Two. When she tries to convince her husband to join her social climbing desire which won't happen because that does not interest him in the least. Three. The first time she tries to make her husband a wimp he kicks her to the curb. Not plausible by this writer. But one can only hope. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Step Off, Haters

with 'comments' like that, i don't know why ANYONE posts on LE or in LW specifically...

you don't like it becasue it's 'not believable?' really? you expect the majority of LW stories to be believable? gullible much?

you bang it citing it as trash? write your own piece, @$$hat, or at least nut up and post under your nom de plume rather than hiding behind anon.

WLM... keep writing. The Angie series and Mex Whore series are hard to beat by any author here. I'm still hoping we'll see more of Angie!

Bummer there are some willing to flame anything that doesn't fit their idea of what LW stories entail... 'course there's the huband escapes, the wife escapes, the BTB, the happily ever after, the pleasant coincidence, the coerced and forgiven, and the saving hubby crowd out there without even considering the guys who want their wives sleeping around... the category is too broad to EVER please even most of the people... and those who read tend to be the harshest critics... the anon tripe you can write off... they're uncomfortable with the feelings your work arouses in them, so have to attack you.

Best success, RA

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Still enjoying it, but it's a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying the story

I'm enjoying your story keep if going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain bad

On SO many levels. Note the number of people "viewing" your stories. Now notice the lack of people marking "favorite". That's all you need to now about how poorly received your stories are.

CallousDCallousDover 10 years ago
more please

I liked it but then I like all wifelvrman's stories. Who cares if it is 100% believable ?

That is a totally retarded standard not to mention very subjective.

More please

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
POS

POS story from POS author.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Whorewife

Whorewife initiation. Classy country club ain't it asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous