All Comments on 'Hot Wife Initiation Ch. 03'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PURE PUKE

Pure undiluted shit. Written by a writer with the iq of a pre-schooler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Not even worth that.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Coutry club?

That wasn't a country club!! Was just a whore house...Sorry this is a bad story, not even a smile takes from us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The first thing,

Learn to write! This is extremely poorly written. Once you learn to write, come up with an actual plot.

I can't tell you how bad this is. It's beyond words.

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
Wow, really bad

which is suprising for you, you have put out some pretty good stuff in the past. Are you allowing a neophyte use your login?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As normal

Another shit day in loving wives. That else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i liked it.

RogueAlanRogueAlanalmost 10 years ago
ignore the anon trolls

your stories have solid premise and much promise... keep writing.

remember to proof them... a fault of my own.

will there be more chapters to Angie Gets Pimped or the Mexican saga? (meaning I hope so)

Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoping

Ch 04 is on the way......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Hubby pulled out his I-phone, took some video of his slut wife in action and left. By the time she got home, all her clothes were in garbage bags outside the front door and the locks were changed. She got served three days later. He kept the house and 75% of the assets. She got outed to everyone. Her family, friends and Country Club friends all got copies of her in action. Several other divorces came out of those videos. And lots of people got kicked from the club. Morale of the story? Don't be a dumb slut and think you'll get away with it. Stupid story. Poorly thought out, lacked anything remotely clever or interesting. And it was as entertaining as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously????

The minute I would see my wife in action like that...I would walk away. Leave, leave the slut bitch. And then I would go underground. No way to trace me if I don't want to be found. Pizza delivery works best for this. However, You would need a new ID, and ss number to get totally away with anything. But, I would find a way to leave and never come back. Oh, she might have my cell number, and I would answer it once to tell her to fuck off and die. But they all are right this story lacks legitimacy...there is no way this is anything but a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually speaking?

Actually, speaking within the confines of this story, I would have her purse made into a camera, so I would know where she was and what she would do. Therefore, when she called me to come to where she was I would know what she was doing. Once I knew what she was doing, Instead of me going in alone, I would have the divorce paper server serve her divorce papers. Oh, I would come along with him, my lawyer, a photographer, to make sure photos of her would be posted online. She wants to be a slut bitch, I would treat her as such. And when she knew she was getting a divorce, the other wives would also be served, as there husbands found out what I knew from me. They would be joining me, just how do you think they would all fit in then? Not as a hotwife, but rather as a true slut. six divorces from one nice hot wife initiation....not a bad day for that lawyer.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 7 years ago
great story

Wished I was in group2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sure hope the NYT story was a front page one

And he made lots of money in the multitudes of settlements of the miriad of lawsuits he filed after he divorced the slut and ruined all the marriages and idiots and their businesses involved in the destruction of his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

And unfinished to boot! After watching his slut wife in action, why would any man, let alone her husband, touch her with a ten foot pole? Who knows how many diseases she has festering in her cunt? All I see her husband doing is snapping a couple of pics with his phone and heading home to pack. I wonder if she enjoyed the divorce?

Badly written drivel.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous