All Comments on 'Hot Wife Initiation'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Good for a Start

And now for the rest of the story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get it,

Is this all? If it is it was a complete waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the assumption that this was the whole story, since there was no chapter # or anything else suggesting the contrary, I'm giving this 1 star and wish I could give it fewer. I don't understand why people would even post such a ridiculous piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
they dont want her they want to destroy her and her marriage

put IR trash in IR

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Stretches believability

Sorry, I just can't see it. Hot 38 yr old letting 64 yr old lady take pictures and fuck her with a dildo? I know it's probably a set up for beng gangbanged later by first their husbands and then who ever wants too but as I said I can't see a woman being that retarded not to see what's coming.

Maybe if the domination was a little more subtle initially ?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Surely they want to destroy her...

placing everything very carefully so that it could imply her "supposed" infidelity,.

On the other hand: Not much of a story here, just a few sentences, written in perhaps half an hour. Wifelvrman, I am sure you can do better..

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
nothing much here

So the wife will do all this to join a country club just like that?no resistance? Just does all that and more?I don't know what women you have known,but this is pretty. bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh yeah?

rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid.

Waste of time.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
How About an Ending?

Simple request: Finish The Dam Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought it was good but short.

StillgettingitupStillgettingitupover 10 years ago
Stunk

Ridiculous story. Where is the Loving Wife part? The back of the dress bare to the waist but she's wearing a bra, at a country club restaurant. Even more ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Keep the story going. It is hot and has a ton of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is the Story?

1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
How about a CH 1 in the title!

Agree with the bra/backless sundress wardrobe malfunction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Cuckolding The Gay Faggot Husband Storyline?

So the golf pro gets his, the lawn mower guys get theirs, the over 18 caddies get theirs and the rich old farts get theirs? Then the lesbian old cunts get theirs? OK same old shit.

New category needed just for cuckold crap outside of loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What story?

This sure doesn't fit my definition of a "story". Maybe the beginning of one. A bad one.

What, are these women in third grade? Even if this is the beginning you need to rethink what is going to happen.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 10 years ago
the mean girls grow up

not much story however

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Bullying in any form or at any age is a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot

There's no cheating or anything, just sexy teasing and fun. Love this story, though it was a bit short. Hope there's a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So far

So good. Not sure where your going with it. Hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An interesting premise

But you pushed the pace a little too fast for my likes. I would have preferred to have read more about how Jenna felt at each step. Was she embarrassed, humiliated, turned on? Why was it so important that she join this club? Was it worth what they were doing? Take a bit more time and tease the reader a bit more. With this much material the story should have been at least twice as long. Also find an editor to help you craft some dialog and get your grammar cleaned up.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Lots of potential here, I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops. If it's anything like the author's other stories it will get better and better with every chapter. I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Way too short.

Not enough information. Who knows why anyone is acting the way they are. Nothing compelling or interesting in this short bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is a great story theme buy....

it moved so fast without any real insight into anything relevant. Slow down and tell us a story as if we were sitting in front of you listening.......

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Is her husband a member of the club too?

Why is only the wife having to do things to get into the club? They should have led her to a glory hole booth in back and directed her to suck off and swallow loads from six strangers. Then had her fuck three more strangers with full creampies. And took pictures of that.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Country club?

Country club? Wasn't just a whorehouse? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

good story and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Started good but went sour in a hurry.88A488A4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And she thinks her husband won't find out?

That's the dumbest thing ever written! Hell, she puts the videos in her drawer? She watches them while her husband is in the house? I give her 3 days tops before her husband has video, she's out on her ass and the Country Club is in deep shit.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Wifliverman with another story about a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous