Hotel Bargain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think about that?" he asked, confident of my answer.

"I like it Sir," I whispered.

The man slapped the back of my head again. "You like it?"

I knew what he wanted, "I love it Sir. Your cock is beautiful. I need it and I have to serve it."

He wrapped his right arm around my neck and held me under his arm in a firm choke hold. I could still see myself in the mirror, half bent over in his lock, my cuffed hands sticking out behind me. "Say it again, bitch." He was fondling his tool, bouncing its heft in his cupped hand and then stroking the stiffening flesh.

"I love your beautiful cock. I have to suck it --- I have to," I responded with climbing enthusiasm. My dick was being resuscitated by the man's harsher control and the sight of his penis. It is a beautiful cock I thought privately. I stared at its expanding girth and the swelling head, and it seemed perfectly logical that I should be here, at his mercy, as if it was an undeniable truth---that I was a lesser being, made more full by serving the penis and its owner.

The superior man released my head from his underarm and pushed me to my knees and fed the bull dick into my face. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face. His cock stiffened readily. He pumped my face angrily now and I could do little to resist. The pounding cock reached my throat and I gagged, but it only made him rougher. I slobbered all over the hard meat and the saliva streamed onto my chest as I tried desperately to handle the cock. He held my head in both hands and stirred me toward the plane of the mirror above the dresser. I watched the cock slide in and out of the pervert's mouth. The sight reminded me of just how helpless I was without my hands to temper the thrust of his cock. I couldn't stop watching the demeaning reflection. And he knew it.

"You like seeing that, don't you? You like to see that meat in your mouth bitch?" the man questioned me knowing full well I was in ecstasy at the end of his powerful dick and firm hands.

I shook my head "yes" and he pulled out of my mouth long enough to let me answer him, "Yes Sir, I love it, Sir. I'm your cocksucker." The man grabbed his cock at the base and smacked my face with the wet club---thwack---thwack---the firmness hurt when it struck my nose straight on. He laughed when he realized that he had inflicted the blow.

The man went into the bathroom and took a piss that he must have held since we were in the bar. I waited on my knees next to the bed and heard the man's piss coming to an end in forced squirts, and then the flush of the toilet. He washed his hands and then bent over to cup water onto his face---freshening himself for the next round. He came out of the bathroom with his pants re-buttoned and zipped, the belt dangling to each side. He held a hand towel in one hand and a wash cloth in the other.

He stepped close to me. "Open up" he ordered. I opened my mouth and he jammed the wash cloth quickly and firmly into my mouth. His action surprised me and when I realized I could not expel the dry cloth it scared me and I breathed rapidly through my nose. It took a moment to calm myself. The man pushed me back against the bed and then trapped my head down firmly against the mattress under his large left hand. My legs folded under me, my feet trapped partially under the edge of the bed frame, my dick sticking out from behind the panties. He tugged then down harshly to the middle of my thighs. I felt his right hand wrap my dick and he jerked it quickly. I was instantly hard and I knew I wouldn't last long. I tried to protest, moaning through the wash cloth. He pushed my head down harder and continued to pump my inferior dick. I felt the approaching climax. I gave in to the inevitable and shuddered in the ecstasy. He pumped.

I came. I came with an intensity that I had forgotten over many years. For an instant I was drunk with pleasure; and in the next instant, reality rolled over me and deflated my spent cock.

The man released my head. My joints ached as I righted myself to a half-kneeling, half-seated position. He went to the sink and washed his hands, inspecting them for any sign of my semen. When he was satisfied, he came back into the room. He undressed casually, hanging his shirt in the closet and laying his pants neatly over the back of the desk chair.

His large penis jiggled and swung as he moved about. But now the man and his cock looked foreign and unappealing. The room felt as strange and unwelcoming as the barrel-chested figure coming toward me. The man pulled the cloth out of my mouth and I welcomed the first full breath in several minutes. He pushed his dick into my mouth and I sucked half-heartedly. I smelled his musk for the first time, and his cock tasted metallic and unpleasant. I let his dick out of his mouth. "I think I'm through for tonight," I said. "I'm not too good after I cum. Even with my wife--- it's typically one shot--- and then I'm just kind of over it."

"Well, I don't see your wife here," the man said with feigned concern. "Do you want to give her a call and ask her for advice?" The man went to where my pants lay on the floor next to the dresser and fumbled in my pocket for my cell phone. He pulled it out and flipped it open, his face lit by the screen. He scrolled. "Here we go." He walked to me and showed me the highlighted "Home" on the screen and he place his thumb on the call button.

"Okay, okay!. Don't do that," I pleaded. He clamped the phone shut and took a seat in the easy chair opposite the porn filled TV screen. He opened the other beer and took a long drink, letting out a deep sigh as he put the beer down.

"Here's what's going to happen," he started matter-of-factly. "It's pretty simple fucker. You can either give me what you promised in this perverted fucking email"---he waived the folded and refolded paper in the air---"or you can leave the room right now and go back to your room, handcuffs and all. I'll put your key card in your hand and shove your clothes in a laundry bag and you can make your way back to you room. It's up to you."

"But Sir..." I wanted to reason with him.

"Shut-the-fuck-up!" His face reddened now. "Listen bitch. You have exactly one minute

---one minute---and you better have this cock in your mouth, or I'm pushing you out the door with your stuff."

I did not risk another plea for latitude in our agreement. On my knees I made my way toward the large seated man. He grinned as I crawled, pleased at my resignation.

He spread his legs wider to accommodate my approach, and I lowered my head into the shadow of his thighs and found the fat thing with my mouth and started to suck.

"That a boy," I heard him say, and I felt his hand rest on the back of my head as the meat began to swell and stiffen. My desire for his cock was gone, but I worked it in and out of my mouth methodically. I could not open my eyes. I didn't want to see the white flesh of his thighs or the trail of course hair that ran to his navel. I tried to breathe in short puffs from the corners of my mouth---I was no longer intoxicated by the smell of his musk, the heat of his sack.

The man's hand clenched my hair and lifted my face off of his dick and into the cooler air of the room. Again, he began blandly, "That is some pretty uninspired cock sucking. You're really not into this anymore, are you?" I shook my head "no", not saying anything. I was relieved at his sympathetic tone.

The man leaned back in the chair, his erection pointing up over his abdomen. He took the sheets of paper---my email---from the table beside him and tipped then toward the lamp. "Let's see..." he skimmed the pages. "Okay. Here it is again. Listening?" he asked without looking at me. "Yes Sir." He read aloud the same words that he had made me read in the lounge. "'...how deep my desire is to be at the service of your cock and the mercy of your complete control... my need to be used without regard to my comfort or pleasure...unable to do anything but offer my mouth for your fat cock and your cum...please use my sickness for your pleasure."

He was quiet for a moment, sipped the beer bottle again and then he got up quickly from his chair. He went to the hallway closet and returned with a white plastic bag used for hotel laundry service. He stuffed my shoes, socks, and shirt into the bag, and before jamming my pants into the now bulging bag, pulled my card key from one of the pockets.

He pulled his pants on quickly and zipped them. He grabbed the stuffed white bag and went to the door and opened it.

"Let's go! Get out of here." He stood there with the door half opened. The blue light of hallway cut past the door in a shaft that fell just short of where I still kneeled naked and handcuffed at the foot of the chair. I was paralyzed and speechless. "You better get out of here fucker or I'm going to drag your ass out."

A silent moment passed. The man let the door go and he rushed over to me. He smacked the back of my head, and grabbed the crook of my right arm trying to hoist me to standing position. "Get out of here!" he said between clenched teeth and I toppled over hard onto the floor.

"Please Sir," my first panicked words finally escaped. "Don't make me go. I'm ready now. I need your cock. I'm ready to go to work on your cock."

I rolled over and struggled to raise myself back to kneeling position facing the man and I buried my nose into the crotch of his pants and moaned. I begged him to undo his pants, "Please Sir. Please. Give me one more chance. I'll suck you good!" I kissed and nuzzled the bulge of his dick through his pants. He unzipped and pulled his trousers open and I greeted this reprieve with desperate sucking of his bull cock. I kissed and licked his sack. I worked like a desperate whore for the next few minutes, finally winning his approval.

The man pulled off his pants and returned to his seat, his throne. He settled in, comfortable again. He sipped his drink and turned his attention to the young women devouring the large dicks on the television. I settled in also, my mouth and my full effort focused on the man's cock. I sucked and sucked, not allowing a lack of intensity to divert the man's attention from the screen. I resigned myself to the fact that the man sitting over me intended to claim ever bit of my promised submission. Later, reflecting on this long night, I realized that he had jacked me off specifically with the intent of undermining my pleasure, my enthusiasm for "the game". He did not want to share. He wanted his dick sucked without the awareness---the intrusion---of mutual satisfaction. I worked on his dick feverishly; and the man whose cock filled my mouth thought no more about me than the woman who would clean his room in the morning. I sucked the man's hard, selfish cock.

The man had long ago finished his last beer when he turned off the television. I felt his attention turn to me, the dick sucker between his legs. One of his hands cupped the back of my head and prodded me to take more of the cock into my mouth---more cock, in faster glides of my mouth. I knew I was nearing the end of my service and I accommodated his direction. In the quiet of the room I could hear his breaths and half-moans. His hips moved in slow rotations and periodic upward thrusts of his pelvis.

I had gotten from the man precisely what I had claimed to want, and he was now in intense pursuit of what I promised him. In the final moments of this long night, my dark desires were reclaiming me and I began to lament that he would soon send me back to my room with only the smell of his crotch on my face and his expelled cum in my stomach. I sucked the hulking stranger willingly, eagerly. He stretched his legs fully and his thighs twitched in spasms. He laid his head back on the cushion of the chair, arched his back, and groaned. He was done.

He was done with me and we did not talk as I dressed. The red glow of the clock radio said 1:15 and I found the realization of the hours that had passed disorienting. I tied my shoes and stood, getting my legs back. I headed for the door, but the still naked man did not look up from where he sat.

"Sir," I ventured. "Will I hear from you?" The man still did not look over at me and he scratched his stomach and then his sack. "I don't know. Maybe," he said, and yawned with a large gulp of air.

I returned to my room and jacked off before climbing into bed. I slept deeply.