All Comments on 'Hotel Encounters Ch. 02'

by Declan Cravens

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent story

The story you wrote was absolutely brilliant!! Its a work of art and I have not been so turned on for a long time! Well done!!! MAny more so the same enthusiasm!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 20 years ago
Well done!

You write well from both the male and female perspective. Very good story, quite believable, interesting, great description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot and Horney

Hot story;

Great story wish i was part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great erotica, great story

This story is great erotica. The story teller writes in a style and with such skill that belies her paltry experience here at Literotica. Is she a professional writer just grinding her wheels? I wonder?

Michael A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot Stories

Great job.

I really enjoyed these 2 hotel stories.

I found the characters to be pretty believable. ( Except for the boss marrying the slut. )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Two of my favorite things...

are freckles and "light red curly hair". Both of them show up in several of my stories. (I've had this atavistic dream of being Irish - guess it's just the love of Guiness!)

I like the sense of "carpe diem"... "seize the day" in this story. Looking back at my life I've somewhat sadly left too many opportunities like this left sitting on the shelf!

Good effort!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well-written story

Hello from Greece! Very well-written story dear. You described that story like happened in real. However, your story hero did not concerned about sex safety?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeclan Cravens@Declan Cravens
17 Followers
Full time writer, hot mom with an empty nest and too much imagination. Ghostwriter extraordinaire. Feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions. I love hearing from readers!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES