Hotel Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dug my fingers into her lush hips, amazed at how strong and limber she was while still feeling so soft. When she leaned forward I held on, wondering what she would do next. Her hands hit the desktop and her feet came up to balance on the edge of the seat. She let her thighs do all the work, raising her body up and down to ride me, the feeling more amazing than anything ever before. It shortened her passage and made me feel like I had a huge cock with each stroke tapping against her cervix. She loved it, moaning and arching her back, practically growling on the down stroke.

It wasn't enough though. I loved how it felt to have her in control but I wanted a turn. Grabbing her under the knees, I lifted and turned her, placing her on her knees in the chair, her hands holding onto the back for support. Somehow I managed to keep my cock inside her the entire time. Something about this woman made me feel like a super hero – or a god.

My hips pistoned my cock into her, hard, fast, and deep. I had to take several steps to keep up with the chair as it scooted across the floor, finally stopping up against the bookcases behind my desk. I could feel my balls tighten, a deep electric feeling churning inside them, signaling that I was near to cumming. I could tell she wasn't far behind me but I wasn't about to let myself cum first. I wanted to feel her spasming around my cock, milking me. Reaching around, I used two of my fingers to circle her entire clit, making sure I didn't rub too hard. My other hand cupped her left breast, tweaking the nipple hard enough to draw a gasp from her.

When her body began to shake I knew she was close. I rubbed her clit faster, removing my hand from her breast to hang onto her shoulder, pounding into her with everything I had in me. Sweat pooled in the small of her back, a bit of hers, a bit of mine. She was moaning and begging me to fuck her harder, faster, each word bringing me closer and closer to the fall.

I pressed hard on each side of her clit and vibrated my fingers back and forth, setting her off. Her body clenched up tight, a small scream ripping out of her, telling me she was cumming hard. Her inner passage squeezed me tight and began those amazing tremors that I'd wanted so badly. It took all my willpower not to cum right there inside her. I pulled out quickly, stroked my cock two quick times and shot stream after stream of hot cum all over her back and into her hair. I don't think I've ever cum that much in my life. After the first couple of blasts her hand came back to stroke the rest out of me, a very erotic thing to see.

After a minute, my breathing slowed enough to allow me to pull back and brace myself against my desk. I reached to get some tissues, gently wiping as much of my fluid as I could off her skin. She remained still for this and I began to worry that she was regretting her decision to come into my office. Then she turned and sat down in the seat, the half-lidded, satisfied look in her eyes making my cock twitch for a second. She licked her lips and sat up a bit, stretching her muscles in the most seductive way, letting her breasts jut forward as her back arched.

I wasn't sure I could let this one go. Usually I'm happy to see them walk out, but this one was different. "So Boss, did I do a good job?" I asked, still a bit breathless from my exertions.

A smile of pure unadulterated lust spread her lips. "Bryan, I think you deserve a raise. And a promotion. How would you like to be my personal assistant?"

"I'm sure I could handle any new position you threw my direction Boss. And by the way, my name is Jackson. And yours is?" I asked, letting her know that the office was mine. And that I wasn't going to be fired anytime soon.

"So, this is your office. I was worried for nothing." She pouted, but it was a sexy, teasing pout. "The name's Cara. And just for your information – I like your toy much more than the other one I found."

Well, in the end Cara ended up going home and I finished out my shift, dodging questions about where I'd been and what I'd been doing. I thought I'd never see her again and a week later I got a job offer I couldn't refuse. Better pay and hours, my own office and I could hire my own personal assistant. Imagine my surprise when Cara answered my ad. I hired her on the spot, and would have even if she hadn't had excellent references and experience.

That office got broken in properly as well. About a year after that night I asked Cara to marry me and we've been married six years now and have two beautiful daughters. Sometimes life finds you that way. Even in the men's restroom!

12