All Comments on 'Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next episode

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 7 years ago
Excellent start to a story…

This is very good story writing. You are taking the reader on a very erotic journey. Your description is wonderful. Your imagination is nicely naughty. I will look for to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun stuff

Even more fun to be there to watch. My wife and I have done showing off for quite a few room service people.

It's a nice kick.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaabout 7 years ago
What fun!

This is a great start to what is appearing to be an interesting series. Nicely written and focused. It is easy to put myself in Kym's shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish I was a hotel porter

A lovely story i look forward to the next chapter! Wish I was a hotel porter

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 7 years ago
It has been sticking in my head since she opened the letter...

I have a FEELING that her husband is in the room across the way that can see into her room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Superb! 5 stars. Please continue!

kaz808kaz808about 7 years ago
love the reluctant exhibitionist

Terrific start. Love accidental and reluctant exhibitionism, like when i arranged massage for my wife and the masseur was sloppy with the towel drape allowing him to see my wife's pussy. Can't wait for the next chapters. Perhaps the husband can relax his no touching policy?

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Hot stuff

She got herself into it, WON'T get herself out... edgy. I can get into willing submission by women...

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I've wanted to write a story like this for a long time, and it's been fun to write. Ch. 2 will be published soon. Ch. 3 will follow not too long after that. Then I expect to take a short break, after which there will be three more chapters. Beyond that, it's difficult to say! I will have to see where the exhibitionism muse takes me.

About Many Memories' comment -- I'm not going to say who's in that room, if anyone. You'll have to keep reading and find out!

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
WOW!

What a fabulous story; I loved reading every word and imagined myself being Kymberly! My husband would love for me to play a similar game, maybe I will...

Thanks for sharing your work, I'll definitely look forward to reading about the remainder of the evening!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful fun

If only. I mean this isn't a likely actuality but a thrill to imagine. Loved his timing and control, and her willingness and excitement. Thanks so much.

gatthuygatthuyabout 7 years ago
My dream

I have gotten my wife to send me some very sexy nudes when she has been away, but this is amazing! Great story so far and gives me ideas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Love this piece! She is conflicted about it but follows through anyway. She is being naughty but faithful! Just love it!

cougarcub58cougarcub58about 7 years ago
Love it

What a great day of dares, and more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So very cool

Can't wait to see what is next. Showing off is so much fun.

motgingermotgingeralmost 7 years ago
Woe

What a fantastic story line, love the detailed slow build up.

I'd love to have my prim and proper wife do all of this at her next company away day

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
MORE WOWS

Great story and well told. Thanks.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 6 years ago
Oh what

Devious games we play. So far, so good. The interlude with the Hellboy was priceless. Can you imagine the stories He will tell and the "yea sure you did"s he will get back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Humm

Very nice. I hope that with all this sexual build up she'll fine her sweet release in the next chapter.

Josie

zooliciouszooliciousabout 6 years ago
fun times

what did we do before cell phones?

fun story

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Fun stuff

I worked in hotels for 5+ years and walked in on a couple having sex once...one site of a hairy arse pumping was enough for me to spin on my feet and go straight back out.

The best 2 sites were 1 regular customer wanting something bought to her room, she's obviously just got out of the shower. Her hair was still damp and the light robe she had on was clinging to her. I delivered what she wanted, enjoyed the tempting sight and left. The other was a tall young lady getting room service, there was a step up into her room and she was quite tall and when she answered the door she was in lingerie. When she turned to go back into the room her panties gaped at the front giving a clear view of her bush.

You didn't bother telling people, you just enjoyed the memory because you were as like to get a 'yeah, right, of course you/it/they did' as someone believing. There was also a greed thing, marking your territory with "If you need anything else, just call reception and ask for me"

Looking forward to parts 2 and 3, shame it doesn't appear as if her awakening has been written up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gràcies.

Bona història que fa que els meus melons estiguin ajustats i els meus punts siguin molt durs com les roques. Les meves arrebossades estan mullades amb mel i el meu rostre somrigué de plaer. Gràcies.

zooliciouszooliciousover 3 years ago

A bluetooth controlled vibrator is going to bring the heat to the next part of this story.

MackodZippyMackodZippyover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this ... so much detail!

kiwianne12kiwianne12about 3 years ago

What an amazing story. Really caught me.

Left me horny for more.

Anne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

40+ years old? And "playing" this stupid kind of game?!?

Very infantile! I would lose all respect for a wife who acted in this manner. Have some maturity and dignity, for God's sake!

If you need those kind of public-exposure thrills then just become swingers and get the bullshit over with - and kiss your stupid marriage goodbye...

wifejanneywifejanneyalmost 3 years ago

Oh, I would just love my life if my hubby would play games like this instead of being more

interested in the golf course and bar! - To have your partners encouragement to flash would

be wonderful.

Just going to read the other two parts, but I am already soaking wet! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have worked in the hotel industry for a number of years. And have had many interesting encounters with both sexes. I have a 7 1/2 inch cock, And it has please many. 85203

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great fantasy. I can’t wait to see where it is going. I can’t believe there are 40-year-old-sticks-in the-mud who read Literotica and call this infantile. Maybe they ought to try Mother Goose. I really like being taken on a ride with fantasy.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

I can already tell this will be a fun series

RoammeRoammeabout 2 years ago

I may be the prude at home but away on vacation and in hotels I'm WAY more daring than my perverted husband. As far back as I can remember, I've always kept my hotel curtains open wide and I'd be naked or nearly so as much as possible. Out of town, I loved wearing my skimpy bikinis, very short or revealing dresses, miniskirts and tube tops that I'd never let myself be seen in around friends and family. I've done a lot of similar stuff but not at once or quite as far

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

What's next so erotic. I to like leaving the curtains open

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 1 year ago

This was a nice little story ... It is very well written, and somewhat suspenseful. I thought it was going to be too long, but it kept my interest. It had a great ending with the porter ... I'm looking forward to the next one.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 1 year ago

Good job! You captured the thrill and fear of the exhibitionist lifestyle. I’m tempted to do this myself the next time I’m staying in a nice hotel. You got me thinking! Thanks!

RracoonzRracoonzover 1 year ago

Love this concept and the way you have presented it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really? Kind of stupid. I like fantasy ,but too far fetched.

keyzmankeyzman8 months ago

Very well written and so extremely hot! Looking forward to chapter 2

CasyWoodsCasyWoods7 months ago

Wow, wish I had had a way to do this with my former wife...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES