Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once back inside the room, Kymberly texted Robert that she had arrived. She kicked off her shoes and peeled off the socks and bra, and then finally pulled the little shorts down her waist and legs until it lay on the floor. She scooped up the sweaty garments and put them in a compartment in her suitcase. Then she walked naked to the bathroom and started her shower.

Kymberly thought about what Robert had made her do. It embarrassed her, a little, to know she'd put her figure so boldly on display before so many people, and it was doubly embarrassing that these were people in her industry, people with whom she did business or from whom she would try to solicit business, people that she would be socializing with over drinks and dinner later that evening. But the exposure excited her, too. And it was doubly thrilling that she'd put herself in Robert's hands, leaving it to him to decide how and when she would be exposed.

She wondered what was going to come next. Already Robert had pushed her exhibitionism boundaries beyond where they'd been before. It was hard to imagine what more he might ask her to do. Whatever it was, she was enjoying the game and wanted to keep playing it. But knowing Robert, he had planned a lot more. It made her nervous to think about what it might be.

After thoroughly washing her sweaty body, Kymberly rinsed herself off. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off with the plush hotel towel.

She heard the ping of her phone again and picked it up.

"Are you done?" Robert texted. "If so take a selfie in the bathroom mirror and send it to me."

She dropped the towel and held the phone up in front and a little to the side of her. To spice up the show she stood with her legs apart and one hand on her head, her hip cocked to the side. Kymberly appraised herself in the mirror. Looking pretty good, she thought. She hadn't showered long enough to steam up the mirror so it was a clear shot. Only a few days before the convention she had scheduled a full Brazilian wax job, so she was showing a lot between her legs. She knew Robert would like it. She sent it to him.

"Very nice, darling," he texted in reply a minute later. Now take the blow drier and walk out into the room and dry your hair. Stay naked with the window open. Text me as soon as you are done."

She thought about that. It would take quite a few minutes to dry her hair, and she would be taking a bigger chance of someone outside seeing her if she stood naked in front of the window so long. But she had started the game, and she was going to see it through, if she could. She stepped tentatively out of the bathroom into the well-lit hotel room, dryer in hand. An outlet was on the wall next to the desk, so she plugged it in there, stood facing the window, and dried her hair. She grabbed a brush off the desk and brushed it as she dried it.

Standing there with her arms up and hands full and over her fully nude body, Kymberly was both nervous and excited about her exposure. No one could see her, as far as she could tell, but there was nothing to stop someone from seeing her like this if they were standing in the right place and looking in the right direction. It was thrilling.

She thought she saw movement in the room across the way. It was difficult to tell, because the light wasn't on in that room and she couldn't see clearly into it. She peered carefully into it, but she didn't see anything more. Her eyes might have been playing tricks on her.

After a few minutes of standing, exposed, she finished drying her hair and texted Robert that she was done.

"Good. Now, pull the clothes you are going to wear out of the suitcase onto the bed, but don't put them on yet. Stay naked."

She lifted the suitcase and put it on the bed and unzipped it. She pulled out the dress she intended to wear that night, and a bra she had brought as well. She looked for the panties she intended to wear as well.

A knock sounded at the door. Then a man's voice.

"Room service."

Kymberly hadn't expected that. "Just a minute," she called.

A bathrobe hung in the bathroom, and she moved toward the bathroom to put it on, but she thought she should let Robert know first, since part of the game was not getting dressed without his permission.

"Room service at the door. I have to get dressed," she texted him.

His reply was immediate.

"Do not get dressed. Stay naked, open the door for him, and wait for my next instruction."

"What?" She thought. He had never gone this far. It was one thing to wear a skimpy outfit to the gym, or to stand naked in front of the window when no one was looking, but it was another to open the door for a man and invite him into her room while she was naked.

"Hello?" called the voice outside the door. "I have a package."

"Just a sec," she answered him through the door. She hadn't expected a package to be delivered. Robert must have sent it, which meant that its delivery by the porter was part of his game.

He had planned to expose her naked body to the porter from the beginning. Goosebumps popped up on her arms at the thought.

Kymberly wondered what Robert had in mind for her.

She stood next to the door, fully naked, with one hand on the door handle and the other still clutching the phone. Could she do this? She had enjoyed Robert's games up to this point, and she enjoyed the mild exhibitionism he had put her through. But this was a whole new ballgame. She was trembling with nervousness. She wasn't sure she could go through with it.

Her mind was a frenzy of calculations to decide if she could, or should, keep playing Robert's game.

The porter didn't know her. He wasn't a guest or someone whose business she was trying to win. If he saw her naked, he probably would be discreet. Even if he told other hotel employees about her, all they would know is that he'd seen an unnamed naked female guest in one of the rooms. It was embarrassing, and it was something she'd never done before. But it wasn't that big a risk, was it?

What the hell, she thought. She opened the door.

Whatever Robert's game was, the hotel porter wasn't in on it, because his eyes bugged out in surprise when he saw her standing naked in her room. He was young, she noticed -- probably in his early 20s.

"Come in," she said, trying to keep her voice steady.

She stood aside while he walked in the door with a large rectangular package in his arms. In the narrow room entry, the porter's shoulder nearly brushed against her exposed and erect nipples. She shut the door behind him and was grateful when she heard it close, knowing at least that no one else could see her naked. He turned back to her.

"Um, where do you want it?" he asked, hesitation in his voice, and his eyes scanning her body.

"Just put it over there on the bed," she said. Kymberly was surprised how firm her voice was. Five minutes earlier, she would have thought she would die of embarrassment to show a hotel porter her naked body as she was doing now. But she didn't die. On the contrary, her nudity in front of the porter, though unfamiliar and somewhat nerve wracking, excited and emboldened her.

The porter walked the package over to the bed. He seemed to be in no hurry, obviously wanting to delay and to see as much of Kymberly as he could before she ushered him out of the room.

Robert's next text came.

"Next part of the game. Give your phone to the porter and ask him to take 5 photos of you. Tell him he gets to choose the position for each photo."

"Oh no," she thought. Robert kept ratcheting up the exposure and embarrassment.

The porter had left the package on the bed, and was standing beside it, looking at her, trying not to be too lewd about it, but unable to keep his eyes off her nude body. He seemed to be waiting for a tip, as well.

"He's going to get more than a tip," Kymberly thought. "Robert, I can't believe you are making me do this."

Kymberly stood before the porter, completely nude, and keenly aware of her nudity. She struggled to make eye contact with him in her current state, but with effort she did.

"Can you do something for me?" she asked him.

"Ah . . . ah . . . sure," the porter said, his eyes uncontrollably running all over her nude body.

"Um," Kymberly said. "This is kind of a funny request. But . . . but, can you take five photos of me, and tell me what position you want me to take for each photo." She held her phone in front of her.

The porter didn't seem to get it at first.

"Wait a minute. You want me to take your photo?" he asked. "And you want me to say what position you should take? Is that what you want? I get to pick the position?"

"Yes," Kymberly said.

"O.K." he said. He didn't need further convincing. He took the phone from her hand.

They stood and looked at each other.

"Go ahead and tell me what position you want me to take, and take a picture of me," Kymberly said.

"Um. O.K. Put your hands on your hips and smile at me."

Kymberly did as the porter asked, and she pushed her hip to one side. She spread her legs out just a little. She gave the porter a big smile. Striking this pose, she fully exposed herself, but not in a lewd way.

Robert liked taking photos of Kymberly, so she had become accustomed to posing nude for him. But until now she had never posed nude for any other man. It was thrilling but strange, especially because her husband had arranged it.

The porter took the photo of her.

"Wow. That's great. O.K. How about if you turn around. Now look over your shoulder back at the camera. That's great."

Kymberly turned her butt-side to him. She pushed her butt back toward him, just a little. She wondered how much she was showing between her legs. She looked back over her shoulder at the awe-struck porter and smiled at him.

Snap. Another photo.

She stood with her back to the porter, waiting for his next instruction. She could tell from his hesitation that he wasn't sure what to tell her to do next. His eyes settled low on her butt, and she guessed that she was showing something between her parted legs.

"Um," he said. "Could you . . . could you sit in that chair?" he asked her.

She turned around, facing him, knowing that she put her breasts and her shaved pussy on display. She pointed to the chair next to the desk.

"This one?" she asked.

"Yeah, that one," he said.

She sat down in the chair.

"How do you want me to pose?" she asked.

The porter was nervous and obviously did not know what to say or how far he could instruct her.

"Ahhh . . . sit back in the chair. Put your hands, um, behind your head. And . . . open your legs a little bit."

Kymberly did as he asked. She posed as he instructed and looked straight into his eyes. He took the third photo of her.

Kymberly's embarrassment was fading quickly. She enjoyed sitting nude and exposed for the porter. Twisting and posing her naked body for him sent delicious chills through her.

"You have two more," she said to him. "How would you like me to pose?"

Kymberly felt herself getting more comfortable as she watched how nervous the porter was.

"Ah . . . I get to choose how you pose, right?" he asked.

"I'll pose however you want me to," she said to him, without taking her eyes off his.

"You're sure?" he asked her. "I get to pick the pose?"

"You get to the pick the pose," she replied.

"O.K. then. Umm. Then, uh, scoot forward in the chair a little. Like that. And put your legs up. In the air, and then spread your legs apart."

"You want my legs in a spread-eagle position?" she asked him.

"Yeah . . . yeah . . . that's right."

As nervous and embarrassed as Kymberly was -- or had been -- the porter obviously was even more so. She thought she saw his hands shake as they clutched the phone.

She did what he asked. She held her thin, sculpted legs high in the air, spread apart, in the shape of a V. She knew that the porter could see everything between her legs now. Inside her a voice told her she shouldn't be doing this, that she should feel ashamed and mortified, but whatever embarrassment she felt was outweighed by the thrill running through her body, and the desire to keep playing her husband's game. She felt excited and aroused. She knew the porter could see both her open vulva, waxed and smooth and completely bare, and her asshole, too.

"Is this what you want?" she asked him.

"Yes. But, uh, one more thing. Could you . . . could you put your hands under your butt . . . on either side like that . . . yes, like that . . . and . . . uhhh . . . could you pull . . . could you pull your pussy open?"

Kymberly reached her hands down on either side of her butt cheeks and, using her fingers, pulled her labia apart. She didn't look down at what she was doing. She kept looking into the porter's eyes.

"Like this?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said, but he didn't take the picture right away.

"I think you should go ahead and take the photo," she said. But even as she spoke, she began running the forefinger of her right hand up and down slowly and just inside the inner right lip of her pussy. She could feel the moisture under her fingertip; she was becoming more aroused and growing moister with every minute. While she traced her finger along her moist slit, up and down, up and down, she did not take her eyes off the porter's eyes. His concentration obviously was shaken. Though he held the phone up near his face, his eyes were fixed on the movement of her finger on her pussy. He seemed to have forgotten he was holding the phone.

"Do you like that?" she asked him. She tried to make the question sound sweet and innocent rather than lascivious.

"Yes. You are . . . so beautiful," he said.

"My pussy likes being looked at," she said.

She gave him a little more time to enjoy looking at it and then spoke up again.

"My pussy wants to have its picture taken," she said.

He came to, shaking his head a little.

"Sure, sure, sorry," he said.

Snap.

After he took the photo, the porter kept staring at Kymberly in that position, with her legs spread wide and her pussy open to him. Kymberly had to prompt him again. She stayed in the same position, not moving. She kept moving her finger lightly over and just inside the lip of her pussy, opening it and exposing it a little more even as she kept tracing the finger up and down.

"What pose do you want me to do next?" she asked. "It's your last one. Better make it good."

"O.K.," he said. "Could you turn around in the chair, and put your arms on the back of the chair . . . like that, and spread your legs a little . . . and scoot your butt out a little more. Like that. Tilt your butt up to me a little more. Like that. That's good. Now look over your shoulder back toward me."

It wasn't an easy pose in the little chair, but Kymberly did her best. She spread her legs as wide as she could in the small chair, and she tilted her butt up toward the porter. She knew everything between her legs was on display for him.

"Like that?" she asked him as she looked back over her shoulder toward him.

"Yeah, just like that," he said, his voice quavering. "One more thing. Could you reach your hand back, and put it on your butt, and . . . uh . . . pull your butt cheek to the side so I can see your . . . uh . . .."

"My pussy?" she asked.

"Yeah, your pussy. Pull your butt cheek to the side so I can see your pussy better."

She did so. She knew that in this position, and particularly with the cheeks of her butt spread apart, her pussy was fully on display, wet and open, and every detail of her asshole would be on view to him as well. It excited her to be so fully revealed, and she let out a sigh of pleasure that she knew he could hear.

Once again, he didn't take the photo right away. It was his last one and she knew he'd want to drag out the scene and enjoy it as long as he could. She let him. She held herself wide open for him and started wiggling her butt slowly from side to side.

She didn't rush him, and it must have taken at least another minute before she heard the click of the phone camera. But, finally, she heard it.

He'd taken the last photo.

She stood up from the chair and approached him with her hand out, beckoning for the phone. Her firm, naked breasts were no more than a foot from his chest.

"May I have my phone, please?" she asked him, sweetly.

"Can I send one of these photos to myself?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, but no," she said. "You'll have to settle on memories."

"They'll be nice memories," he said to her as he handed over the phone.

She took the phone and then turned around faced the desk, where her purse lay. She bent over, keeping her legs straight, to give him another clear view of her ass and what lay between the cheeks of her ass, and she pulled cash out of her purse to pay him a tip. It was a big tip.

"This is just between us," she told him.

"Just between us, ma'am," he said. Then he turned around and left the room.

She closed the door, turned around, and pressed her hands against it behind her.

"Oh, my God," Kymberly thought when he was gone. "I can't believe I just did that."

She collapsed on the bed and lay on it, scarcely believing what she had just done.

She held the phone over her and texted Robert.

"He's done, and he's gone now."

"Send me the photos," he texted back.

She sent them to him, one by one. He didn't reply until a minute had passed since she had sent the last one.

"Wow, baby," he texted. "You look fantastic. You put on quite a show."

"I can't believe I did that. Did you tell him what poses to have me take?"

"No, I didn't. He didn't know anything. You and he bear total responsibility for the photos."

"How do you feel?" he added.

She had to think about that before replying.

"I'm in shock about what you made me do. You made me show off my body to almost the entire hotel, and then you had me get spread-eagled and naked in front of the porter!!!" she texted to him.

"I didn't make you do anything, baby," he replied. "I asked you to play a game and you chose to play. Every step you've taken in the game is a step you chose to take.

"You like the feeling, don't you? Admit it." He added.

"I'm embarrassed but I kind of like it," she replied.

"Are you aroused?" he texted.

She didn't have to think about that. She knew the answer.

"Yes, I am," she replied.

"Touch yourself, and take a photo of yourself being touched, and send it to me," he texted.

"You are a very kinky husband," she replied. But she did as he asked. She put her left hand down between her legs, using her fingers lightly to mash and spread apart her damp lips. With her right hand, she held the phone out and snapped a photo of herself. Then she sent it, not stopping the rubbing down between her legs.

He didn't reply right away, so she lay on the bed longer, naked, legs apart, gently caressing herself and letting her thoughts drift. Then she texted her husband again.

"I'm going to have to get ready for the evening mixer and the dinner soon. I assume we are done for the evening?" She looked at the phone and waited for his reply.

"Oh no, baby," he texted back. "We've just gotten started. I have lots of plans for you."

"Lots of plans?" She thought. "What? What more could he have planned after that last episode with the porter?"

It was beginning to dawn on Kymberly that when she had agreed to play Robert's games for the weekend, she had had no idea what she was getting into.

To be continued . . .