All Comments on 'Hotel Fitness Revisited'

by curl4ever

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing Like a Workout

Good read A truly loving wives story Thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Very good

The (small) downside is that all the tension in the story involves pressure against a machine. I think his recent Smith Machine goals are unlikely in view of his prior-trip goals. Earlier BP goal was respectable to good (depending on his base physique); his new goal is very impressive at any body size. Assuming he had been working fairly diligently to get to 200#, to reach a 400# BP within a year or so seems unlikely (but not impossible). I am also surprised he doesn't know HOW his wife is exercising.

I have been in the on-site gyms in some nice hotels. I am amazed that there is one with equipment which is superior to that in for-profit gyms. Hotels rarely compete based on their gym equipment, for-profit gyms DO!

I am happy that, unlike the other Curl4 story posted today, his other 'muscle' was NOT reported to show increased girth due to weight-training. 4*

EllafunEllafunalmost 12 years ago
Fun Getaway

Very nice read, Curl4Ever. Sounds like a much better workout than using a DVD. :)

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
And here's the true loving wife story that

everyone's been screaming for. Doing well isn't it...3* thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another great story.

Another great TLW story 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who is Jeff?

I thought Jim was her hubby, and not Jeff. I'm confused.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Love it

I really enjoy these husband and loving wife stories. No outside help needed.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another great workout from the muscle heads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurl4ever@curl4ever
My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? ;) ) Click the "Stories/Poems" tab for my stories here on literotica. (Some are male-primary and some new ones are female-primary.) I invite you to click the "Contact" tab to send me feedback via...