Hotel Fitness Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers

His heart was racing and balls were tingling as the cum filling them began to boil. It felt so wonderful as the tingling made his abdominal and upper leg muscles tighten with excitement.

"Oh yeah," he weakly groaned several times as the seeping perspiration now began running down his body in small rivulets.

He could only handle it for so long. When she felt his trembling body stiffening she knew he was close, and she had every intention of drawing this out for as long as she could.

When he felt her mouth pull off, the intense tingling sensations that filled his lower body eased. As much as he wanted to explode in her mouth Jeff knew this would be even better. He intended to return the favor in more ways than one.

His hands moved from the back of her head to under her shoulders as he guided her up into a sitting position on the bench facing him. He backed up to give her more room.

"That was amazing," he said just before their open mouths joined in a deep, passionate series of kisses.

He could taste the salty-musk flavor of his cum which had leaked a little into her mouth, the tremendous suction having drawn it from his still-aching balls. He discovered it to be an incredible turn-on and he attacked her mouth more vigorously.

Both of her hands were gently squeezing around the rigid, saliva-soaked muscle -- his very favorite one of all. It was granite-hard and he wanted nothing more than to pound it deeply into her cunt, but he also wanted to make this special time with his loving wife last as far into the night as it possibly could.

Jim moved his hands from her slender waist to her sizeable, firm breasts and gently mauled them. He made a point of intermittently grasping her nipples, pinching and tugging on the throbbing nubs to her obvious delight. As he did, her manipulations of his cock grew more intense. Her body felt so awesome to him.

He knew if they kept at it for much longer he'd be ejaculating his load all over the bottom of her perky boobs, and that wasn't something he wanted to do quite yet. Instead he guided her into a lying position on the bench on her back and knelt between her legs. She widened the limbs and held them apart by placing a hand under each knee.

Jim took a moment to gaze at her natural beauty. She kept herself trimmed with only a narrow "landing strip" of hair above her pussy. The lips were pink and glistened from her considerable leaking wetness.

Diane glanced down and saw the look of mad desire in her husband's eyes. As she did her heart filled with love for the incredible man fate had given to her.

He gently spread her silky labia as if opening a fragile, expensive gift. Once he did his eyes drank in the beauty of her slit. The pink valley was all shiny from her arousal, clit emerged from its hood anxious to be stimulated. And he was the man to do it.

After gorging on the view Jim leaned forward and licked her savory pussy. His wife moaned and her body writhed as his flicking tongue teased the tiny bundle of nerves. While he did he worked the index and middle finger of his right hand into her opening and fucked her with them.

"Oh," her voice quietly cried out, hips thrusting toward the invading digits that were quickly coated with her lubricating wetness.

The tangy taste of her sex filled his mouth as he devoured her most private part. After a few moments he picked up the pace. He licked, sucked, and rammed his fingers into her core with enthusiasm as she gratefully uttered her verbal responses to the ravaging her pussy was receiving.

Her hot juice heavily flowed now as her excitement heightened. Jim kept at it without any hesitation as he greedily feasted on her sex. He sensed when she was climbing toward her climax and he intentionally waited until she was on the verge of enjoying it, then backed away.

She looked down at him with a snarl on her face. "Hey! Why'd you stop? I was almost there sweetheart."

Jim smiled. "You tease me, I tease you back. Only seems fair to me."

"You little bastard," Diane whispered, but the smile that followed indicated her playfulness.

"So what's next?" he asked.

She grinned with a lusty look in her gorgeous eyes. "I'm not sure you know who you're tangling with." And with that she laid down on the bench on her back, feet on the floor on either side of the sweat-slick bench. "You seem to like my tits, so fuck them."

"Yes, my beautiful queen."

Jim straddled the bench and sat down on her upper stomach. As Diane cupped her nice breasts together he slowly drove his cock between them. When his erection was all the way between them she raised her head and accepted the bulbous tip between her lips.

"Oh, so this is how it's going to be," he realized as the aching returned to his balls.

She smiled back and promised, "When you do finally cum it's going to hurt."

Jim rocked back and forth, slowly at first, pushing his cock between his wife's breasts with the head pushing between her compressed lips at the end. He winced from the pleasure the act gave him and let out a soft groan of delight as his body trembled.

He increased the pace a short time later as he really got into the sex act. As Diane held her breasts together she teased the swollen nipples with her thumbs, keeping her own arousal alive and well. As she watched her handsome husband's cock pushing forward she accepted it between her lips and briefly suckled on the large organ.

At one point she pressed the hard nipples against his driving shaft and he definitely felt the difference. It was great! To know that he wasn't only fucking her breasts but her nipples too was an even greater turn-on. His cock swelled and balls tingled with erotic excitement.

As he drove forward and back he felt the boiling cum beginning to seep from his aching orbs. When the swollen reddish-purple tip contacted her half-open lips he could see the milky wetness smearing over them, making them glisten, before they closed around the crown and momentarily sucked on it. The image alone intensified his love and passion for her.

When once more Jim felt his desire and imminent release building, he backed away. She looked up with a wide grin on her face and offered temptingly, "I'm more than ready if you are."

He moved off of her and watched in amazement as she prepared for the sex act. Her shapely legs lifted upward and back, the back of her knees pressed against either side of the weight-laden bar that rested in its holder above the far end of the bench. This left Diane's shiny pink pussy completely exposed and ready to be violated. Her hands tightly gripped the steel support columns of the holder.

Jim straddled the bench and stepped forward, holding his cock with his right hand. He guided it to her opening and pushed inside. After he did, his hands clutched the bar between her eagerly spread legs.

The bench was wet with their combined sweat and when he pushed his cock forward her body wanted to shimmy away. But the grip she had on the steel columns prevented that.

She wiggled her hips and angled her pelvis up and down, up when he penetrated, down as he withdrew, placing additional friction that they both immensely enjoyed. Her cunt was hot and wet and the feeling of his big cock plunging fully inside of her set Diane's loins afire.

After all of the playful teasing it wasn't long before Diane's body was on the verge. As her husband rammed deeply into her the vibrations stimulating her clit had taken their toll. In the moments before release her moans and movements intensified, ushering in the orgasm that finally gripped her form.

"Oh god!" she cried out as her entire body went rigid.

She bucked and shuddered in wild, uncontrollable convulsions of ecstasy. Jim smiled to himself as he kept pounding his granite-hard cock into her at a rapid pace, both of their bodies wet with sweat from the exertion of this particularly pleasurable and what would turn out to be a very memorable workout.

His aching balls wanted their release as well but Jim fought through the desire and maintained the same frantic fucking, knowing his regular workouts had helped to increase his stamina to a level that most men didn't have. Despite the erotic sensations her pussy was creating within him as it constricted around his girth, the tingling sacs delayed their release.

Filled with a grim determination to bring the wife that he so dearly loved and adored as much delight as humanly possible he maintained the rapid, powerful fucking. It went on for several more minutes as they both moaned and cried out during this extended peak of their pleasure.

Finally Jim couldn't hold off and as his big cock thrust forward into her tight, juicy sheath, he felt the rising of his cum. He savored the erotic delight of the moment and started to ejaculate.

Just as his swollen organ began injecting bursts of cum into his loving wife, her pussy constricted in a second orgasm. She bucked and writhed beneath him as she simultaneously enjoyed her ecstasy.

They were both sweaty, breathing heavily, and were spent from the dual workouts. It was several moments before either of them talked.

"We should make this a part of our everyday workout," he suggested semi-jokingly with a chuckle.

She smiled up at him. "You'll get no argument from me."


[Editing and co-author credits to AsylumSeeker for editing the first half of this story and then taking my characters and writing their sex scene.]

curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers
12