All Comments on 'Hotel Heiress: Behind Bars'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great series!

I read this new story by AudreyHepburn, and it made me go back to the beginning of the series and read all the way through. I thought it was great! I suppose her inspiration is Paris Hilton, but Valerie is much more likable than that spoiled brat. I like that the locations keep changing but the sex stays hot all the time. I will definitely read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good But The Previous Episodes Were Better

Audrey, I like your "Hotel Heiress" series, don't get me wrong. It's well-written, reads like sexy memoirs and I also like that this rich chick has adventures in different locations and that in these different settings you write hot sex scenes. But writing about prison life and lesbians is pretty hard to do. Unless you know what really goes on in there and you've experienced it, all you'll be doing is making stuff up. But then again Literotica is pure escapism and fantasy. Still, I kinda wish this Valerie character experienced prison rape and expected more filthy, hardcore and untamed stuff since it's set in a prison. I guess you were afraid to go too far. But it's your style and you can't change it if it works for you. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous