Hotel Heiress: Behind Bars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Byron allowed me to spend a few days visiting my loved ones. But it was only for a short time. He wanted me to accompany him to New Orleans, where police and detectives were already actively searching for Alma. I visited my girlfriends, who were at the time in New York on a tour. I saw Linda again and gave her hope, telling her that Byron knew the woman who had kidnapped Ron. In a way, it was fitting that I would take part in bringing Alma to justice. She had been responsible for my wrongful imprisonment and she had kidnapped Ron, a man whom I had come to love. These feelings were a mix of friendship and some erotic longing, but I knew that we could not be an item, considering his wife Linda being in the picture. But I wanted to help find Ron and finally get back at Alma.

I was in New York only for about three days and before long, Byron Johnson was urging me to pack my things and get ready to fly with him to New Orleans. He told me to be fully prepared. I must say it was all very exciting. There was a touch of danger in all of this, but I felt safe with Byron, and with the gun I was told to procure. Everything was set and we were off to the Big Easy down South in Louisiana.