All Comments on 'Hotel Magic'

by amandaslo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
In all ways

This is pure CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
actually it's not too bad

after all, it's just a fantasy. I thought it was a pretty good fantasy.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
?

Wonder what his son did to make his dad disrespect him so much? I guess that his son must have kept him awake at night crying, or maybe stretched out his wife's pussy after giving birth to his son.

His son needs to find out some way about this, and divorce her fucking ass, then never have another god damned moment with either of the two for the rest of his life.

One other scenario even better would be for the son to kill both the sons a bitches, make it look like a robber had done it, inherit the business, and live happily ever after.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Loved It!

Other comments prove that the illiterate somehow manage to read these stories. Too bad they don't recognize an exciting story when they see it. Do a follow up, the son is probably a wimp anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Average at best

However, it's interesting that the one rave review couldn't do so without resorting to slamming other comments. This is especially amusing since the absence of the article "the" in the opening sentence negates the illiterate comment, and the call for the over used and cliched wimp son (so-called) plot displays a total lack of imagination and intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's a shame...

that 'wolfarmy' couldn't enjoy this story without ripping those who apparently didn't. Since I include myself within that number, I am curious how he reconciles my being 'illiterate' while still being able to read this story, and, for that matter, his comments. Perhaps he meant to refer to the 'intelligent' who actually require a semblance of credibility to enjoy one of these stories. It must be nice for him to require so little imagination to be stimulated.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good basis for more....

Why cut it off so early? Why not continue it, for after the trip was over?

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
Moral Morons or Party Pooppers?

Do these morons understood fiction? I love and enjoy the cheating wives stories, whimp husbands or not. However in 30 years of marriage, I never let my wife even dance with anybody else and never cheated on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantasy?

Not To Bad, I wouldnt mind to be the Father who fucked the daughter in law...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poop

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous