All Comments on 'Hotel Mom Ch. 01'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Mom's hot

I enjoyed the story. It reminded me of the time I screwed my mom the first time when I was in my late teens. However, she was a lot younger than 75. I had previously had sex but there was something special and exciting about screwing my mom. I could hardly believe how exciting it was to fill her pussy with my cum. We both enjoyed it so much that we did it a few other times as well. I wonder if many other guys have had the pleasure of fucking their mother?

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 17 years ago
Age means nothing!

I absolutely loved this story and hope it is only the start of something bigger. Your choosing to make the mother age seventy was a brave act and proves something that most of us forget...older people can be just as sexy and erotic as someone who just arrived at the age of consent...especially when love is at the center of things. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Really loved this story, especially the mother giving her son's ass so much attention. I'm sure there are many incestuous mothers out there with a fetish for the male ass who are turned on to the sexy bottoms of their own sons.

David48David48over 13 years ago
Too far fetched...

...to be even REMOTELY a true story...BFD, I still liked it...Grandma RULES!

DickStrong1952DickStrong1952about 13 years ago
Very Hot!

Hmmm...doing mom...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I HOPE SO, DON'T FORGET !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

FUCKING YOUR 75yo. MOTHER, WHO

ALSO LIKE ASS PLAY. WATCH OUT

SHE MAY FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT.

GOOD LUCK,NICE JOB.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucked my mom she had triple e tits extra large nupples plus I even knocked her up with my kid in her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Believe me, don't let age get in the way of good hot sex! You don't know what you might be missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hotel Mom Series Info