Hotel Panty Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Y started picking up her pace and the power of her trust grew stronger. She had a tight hold on my hips as she worked the dildo faster and faster. It didn't take a lot longer before she screamed as she came. So much for not disturbing guests. She slumped over my back again and I could feel her breathing hard. Mistress M helped her up, and then unhooked the dildo harness from her waist. She refastened it around me so that the dildo stayed deep inside my ass. They left me bent over and went into the other room. When they came back they were redressed in their uniforms. They unhooked me from the spreader bar and helped me stand up straight, although much wobblier in those heels. Mistress Y reached down and carefully removed the condom. She told me to tilt my head back and stick out my tongue. I did as instructed and she poured the results of my milking into my mouth. She told me not to swallow, to swish it all around in my mouth, and then open wide. They both looked and laughed and then told me I could swallow. It did not taste good.

They asked me how I was feeling and I said, "horny but satisfied in a strange way." They said that was the result and purpose of the milking. I thought that they were through with me but I was mistaken. They locked me back in the cock cage, made me sit to pee, then put the panties that I had been cumming in into my mouth. Then the attached a penis gage to the head harness and locked it in place. Then they told me that they were leaving, but that when they returned I had better be dressed the same as I am now or the punishment would be worse. I asked when they were coming back and they just laughed. Then they turned around, told me to get on my hands and knees and crawl to them, and had me stick my nose in their assholes through their panties. They packed up all my clothes, said "see you later," and walked out with my suitcase. Now here I am in heels, a corset, head harness with penis gag, cum drenched panties filling my mouth, and my cock is locked up. The worst part is, I don't know if it is for an hour, a day, or forever. I hope they realize that I do have another life!

12