Hotel - Room 707

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,351 Followers

"Go to my office right now," he ordered.

The idiots repeated the accident mantra and instantly Steve's voice was low and dangerously mean.

"You two fuckups are going to pay this booze out of your salary and tips and if there's not enough I'm gonna bill the bar school. Trust me; if I don't get my money by close of business tomorrow I'm calling the police."

The police threat was an empty one but I'd seen it scare the shit out new bartenders before, both here and in New York.

"How much can it be?" Chong asked arrogantly. "You know bars serve the cheap stuff."

I thought Steve was going to hit him.

"You're fucking stupid. Don't you see the labels on this stuff? Hennessey and Krug don't qualify as cheap stuff. And look at the rest of this stuff. I'd say between three fifty and four hundred dollars easy. I've half a mind to call the cops and have your asses arrested right this goddamn minute."

I looked at Steve and gave the faintest shake of my head for him to calm down. He got my message at once because his ass has been on the carpet before with Mrs. Patel for blowing a fuse with employees. The cunt has some sort of special relationship with the owner of the bar school and we're required to use it. You don't know whether to shit or go blind working with that woman. He took the trash can with him to his office, the idiots in tow. I found out the next day the two guys hadn't earned enough money to cover the damage but they had credit cards that made up the difference and Steve gave a scathing review of their work to the school.

Just before the bar closed Matt walked up in his bathing suit and flip-flops.

"You close at ten, right?"

"Yep, thank god. I should be out of here by ten fifteen. Security comes to shut the pool down at ten on the nose so there are no stragglers to hold us up."

"So, could I interest you in going out and sitting with me on the beach at the edge of the surf? It's so peaceful to sit in the surf."

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a sideways glance. He laughed.

"Don't say it, don't say it. I can see it in your eyes. I'm not asking you for a midnight swim. I saw 'Jaws', too, and I've been on enough beaches through the years to know better."

I couldn't help but join in his laughter. He looked so mischievous and naughty, his eyes dancing as if we were going to be sitting in the surf smoking marijuana or naked.

"Sounds like fun, Matt, but this time I'm gonna change into my suit before we go out there. Just hang around here until I get the place closed up."

"I think I'll get a swim before security shows up," he said and dove into the pool.

"You think it would be okay if I leave now, Rowdy? It's ten minutes 'til ten and if I don't get home by ten-thirty I'm gonna have to pay my babysitter ten dollars more. She charges extra if she has to stay after ten-thirty."

Instantly I was able to assess the situation. Abused children and those who have fought their way through the foster care system develop an internal radar system. I can read people like a book. Ricky needed to leave but wasn't willing to jeopardize her job, a job she probably needed and was hoping would become permanent. I grinned at her.

"Sure, go on home. It's no big deal. You've done all the housecleaning work and all I've got to do is clear the cash drawer and lock up. Get out of here and have a good night. And by the way, Ricky, you did good work today. Steve told me you were the only one out here that was worth a damn and I totally agree. I'm not sure who will work with you tomorrow but you can bet it won't be Cheech and Chong. I'm sure Steve's already fired their asses."

She smiled and squeezed my shoulder.

"Thanks, Rowdy, I appreciate that. I'd been a little afraid that it would look bad for me that those two were so awful today. You know - guilt by association."

I laughed. "Lady, if guilt by association was all it took to get you fired in this place no one would work more than a couple of days. The hotel's got its share of dick wads and unfortunately most of them are in management."

I finished the closing and told Matt to follow me into the men's employee locker room. I had him wait while I turned the locking bank cash bag over to Steve. Matt sat on a bench as I opened my locker and pulled out a bathing suit. I always keep six or seven in the locker so I'll have a fresh one each day. Actually we're allowed to use a hotel laundry room to wash our clothes if we need to but I usually like to dry my suits on the line in the locker room and take them home to wash so I don't have to deal with the dyke bitch head of housekeeping. I keep hoping she'll fall off a balcony or get electrocuted when she plugs in a vacuum cleaner. The woman is the J. Edgar Hoover of housekeepers, always plundering through personal items, spying on employees, complaining about everything and everyone, the type of woman who would make any man turn queer.

I stripped naked, checking Matt's eyes for interest. He was at least curious, if not interested. He never saw me watching his eyes as they were trained on my ass and then my crotch as I turned around. My dick was swinging and I felt it quiver. I knew I'd have a full blown erection in front of him if I didn't catch hold quickly. I pulled on the bathing suit; a scarlet red thong that Steve said was more obscene than just being naked on the beach. It had a loose pouch in front that allowed my jewels the freedom to bounce around and emphasized my assets. The suit continued around the back to the top of my hips but at top of my ass the thong got lost between my cheeks. I saw an erection in Matt's suit that he could not hide.

"They let you wear that on the beaches here?" he croaked softly.

"No," I grinned and I pulled an oversized Hawaiian shirt from the locker that hung low enough to cover my ass.

Matt was still looking, this time at the pouch as my cock and nuts moved gently.

"Nah, technically Pinellas doesn't allow thong bathing suits on their beaches but there are no patrols at night; actually almost none in the day. I like to wear thongs on the beach at night because they attract sex like bees to honey."

As I said honey I grabbed my cock between my fingers and squeezed it for him, laughing. He laughed, too, but it was a nervous one, and he swallowed hard. All the signs of a man interested in fucking; maybe I needed to rethink my earlier opinions on having sex with him. I led him out to the beach through the party crowd and we were silent as we walked down the beach until the crowd had thinned out. It was dark and we could hear the surf hit the sand gently.

"Here okay?" I asked.

I didn't wait for an answer. Instead I leaned over to give Matt a full view of my spread buttocks as I 'checked' the temperature of the water with my hand, laughing to myself. He was looking at my ass, not seeming to care I could have checked the temperature with my foot. I sat down in the sand at the surf's edge and felt the water run up on the beach around me before going back out again.

"You gonna sit down or you gonna just stand there?" I laughed.

I looked up at him standing there and saw his profile in the distant lights. His erection was furiously hard and stood straight up at attention; pulling at his suit so much it seemed the waist was probably open. I guess he caught my glance because he sat immediately. We sat quietly for several minutes, enjoying the peaceful feeling of the surf pouring forward around our bodies. I could hear Matt swallowing hard and then the moonlight glinted off his wedding band. I shivered as if a cold breeze had blown and remembered the telephone conversation about his sick wife. I cursed myself for thinking with my dick. Matt was horny, he wanted to get laid, but it wouldn't be by me until I knew the marital story. I may be a horn dog but I draw the line at fucking men with sick wives.

"Matt, tell me about your wife, the cancer."

He was silent for a moment and I was beginning to think he hadn't heard me when I spoke. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"It's complicated, Rowdy. I married Cheryl when I was nineteen and she was thirty-two. She's got two kids, Jacob, who's fourteen, and Rachel who's eleven. She's an army nurse and her first husband, Jacob's father, is a master sergeant. Cheryl was in Afghanistan when she got pregnant with Rachel. Thing is, she'd been in Afghanistan for eleven months and there was no way Randall could've been Rachel's father. So Randall filed for divorce while Cheryl was in Afghanistan. He wanted to establish he wasn't' Rachel's father to avoid child support for her. He was fighting for custody of Jacob when his unit got called to Iraq so Cheryl kept custody. Cheryl was posted in El Paso when she got involved in nasty scandal two days after my nineteenth birthday."

Matt stopped talking and I could sense he was reluctant to continue.

"Go on," I said, "the story's just getting interesting."

"Cheryl was caught in a compromising position with another female outside a bar in El Paso and the base commander was after her ass. He was going to push to get her dishonorably discharged. That's when Randall reared his head again from Iraq through his parents. They were not going to allow a lesbian to raise Jacob."

I whistled. "You've had an interesting life, Matt."

"I've known Cheryl for several years because she grew up in El Paso and her family lives there. I'd joined up and had finished basic when Cheryl came to me hysterical. She didn't want her parents to know and begged me to help her. We were married a week later and went to the Bahamas on our honeymoon. I was sent to Iraq two weeks later and Cheryl's career was saved. It was made even more convincing when everyone discovered I'd made her pregnant but she lost the baby when she was three months, much to my relief. I don't know what happened; she swore she was on the pill."

"I came home from Iraq a year ago after an explosion caused my ears to bleed and I had several seizures. I'm medically retired although I haven't had a seizure in seven months now. The doctors are hopeful that I've fully recovered but they can't be sure. After I retired I went to work for Cheryl's dad, Vince. He's a really super guy, a widower, and the first thing he did after he hired me was to tell me he knows all about Cheryl's lesbianism and is just waiting for her to tell him. Rowdy, he doesn't give a damn but he knows Cheryl's got a real thing in her head about his knowing so he's just waiting on her to work up the nerve to tell him.

"The thing is that he really likes me a lot. He's the owner of a small specialty potato chip company that's doing pretty good. The majors would love to shut us down and they've offered Vince a fortune to sell out to them but he won't. He's got a good thing going and he wants it to continue for his grandchildren. Randall would sell the company in a heartbeat if Vince died and Jacob and Rachel inherited it. So Vince has given me fifty two percent of the company and has set up a trust for the children so they can't take control of their portion until they're thirty."

"And Cheryl, where does she fit in all this?" I asked.

"About six months ago Cheryl thought she was pregnant again and saw a gynecologist. It wasn't pregnancy; she had cervical cancer and since it was discovered, it has spread to her breasts and her lymph nodes. They discovered a week ago it had spread to her bones."

I was sitting with my head in my hands listening to his tale of woe.

"So why are you here, Matt? Why the vacation when your wife's dying in El Paso?"

He sighed and then took a deep breath.

"Vince sent me to Florida to meet with several distributors for our potato chips. I was in Orlando last week to meet with our Florida distributors the day before I came here. My sister Alicia called me here yesterday morning to tell me about your parents. Rowdy, I told you it's complicated. Jacob and Rachel are staying with Vince while Cheryl's receiving chemo. The woman Cheryl was caught performing oral sex on in that bar parking lot has been her lover for years. Cheryl encouraged me to take this trip, to spend Labor Day weekend here at the beach. She's dying, in the final stages and she wants to spend time with Eloise, her lover, before she dies. So she's staying with Eloise right now and she takes her back and forth to the hospital for chemo. I know being with Eloise is what she wants, Rowdy. I'd never interfere with that; I've never said a word to her about her discreetly continuing her relationship with her."

We stopped talking as a group of teenagers walked past us, happy to be at the beach, full of joy and life. We sat in silence as we watched the moonlight reflect off the waves. At last I was the one who spoke.

"And what about you, Matt, why do I get the feeling there's something you're not telling me?"

He lay back onto the sand, his legs in the surf.

"Rowdy, why didn't you ever notice me when we were teenagers? What was wrong with me?"

Matt's voice was filled with pained sadness and I knew that finally we'd reached the point of our conversation, maybe the real reason he came to Clearwater.

"It wasn't that I didn't notice you, Matt. It was everything that military kids go through. You know how it is; if you get too close to someone you're just going to hurt more when your father gets stationed somewhere else. On top of that, you know how much Dad beat me, what a useless waste of flesh Mom was. I couldn't invite other kids in my home to see me getting my ass kicked."

"I know all that, Rowdy, but it was more. I tried so hard to get you to like me and you completely ignored me. You weren't rude, you weren't mean or anything, it was like I just wasn't there."

"I'm sorry, Matt; I didn't deliberately mean to hurt you. We were in classes together and played sports but you never said anything special to me; you never let me know you wanted to know me better."

"I was devastated when you hung yourself. Didn't you hear me when I screamed at you before you pushed that chair out from under you?"

I had heard Matt's scream. It was the last thing I was aware of before the darkness took over.

"I heard it, Matt, but it was too late. I'd already pushed the chair over."

"Do you know who saved you?"

"No."

I could tell he was quietly crying and I took his hand in mine. He grabbed me hard as if it gave him life.

"It was me, Rowdy," he whispered, choking with emotion. "I saved you and I thought you were going to die."

Matt was really crying now, not trying to disguise it, and I moved over beside him. I put my hand on his chest and rubbed it softly as it lifted and fell with his muffled weeping.

"I'm so sorry I put you through that, Matt. I never intended to hurt you. I just wanted it to be over and I wanted to hurt my parents. I wanted the police, the world to see my naked body, to see the slashes and bruises from the beatings."

Matt took my hand and put it to his lips, kissing it softly.

"I've loved you since the moment I saw you, Rowdy. You, the school star, the big man on campus, and the guy everyone wanted to be around. And you didn't even see me; it was like I didn't exist and I lived right door to you; we shared most of our classes together. And then you hung yourself right in front of me. I ran as fast as I could to pick you up so you wouldn't strangle and I screamed for help. A whole bunch of guys came running and took you down. There was no way I could do it alone. Then you left and I never saw you again."

He was weeping softly and I leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Matt, so, so sorry. What can I do to make it up to you, to make you forget?"

Matt turned on his side and buried his face in my shoulder, his tears wetting me.

"I haven't told you the sickest thing about it all, about me," he cried softly in my neck.

I kissed his hair and it smelled of a fruity shampoo, maybe strawberries.

"Matt, you saved my life; nothing you could have done was sick."

He shook his head in my neck as if to contradict me and whispered softly.

"Rowdy, when I grabbed your body to hold it up, my face was in your crotch. My arms were around your legs, holding you up and my nose was in your pubic hair with your penis against my lips. I sucked your dick while you were hanging there but you didn't know. Your dick didn't get hard and I thought you were dead. I had to quit when everyone showed up but all I ever wanted was to hold you naked, to go to bed with you. It's so sick, sucking a dying boy's dick."

I kissed his face. "Stop it, stop it now. Going back over this is not worth it. You're not sick and I understand. I just wish I'd known you were sucking me off."

I laughed softly and he giggled.

"Did my dick taste good to you?" I teased.

"My god, I've never forgotten the taste; it was wonderful. I've masturbated a million times to the memory of your dick in my mouth, my nose in that hair."

I gently twisted one of his nipples.

"What say we go to your room and you can put your nose in that hair again?"

He grabbed my face and kissed my lips hard, his tongue slipping inside, and then he suddenly rolled on top of me, dry fucking me while we were still in our suits in the sand. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me, my feet against his buttocks, safe in the darkness while the surf gently ran up on the shore around us.. I felt the tip of his penis slip out of his suit and touch my stomach like a hot branding iron, slick with precum, and the next moment I felt it jerking hard as his semen shot out of his cock and onto our stomachs. His teeth bit my neck gently.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly as he rolled off me, "I didn't want to cum so fast and not like this."

"Quit fucking apologizing," I ordered in a whisper. "You've got nothing to apologize for to me, not ever."

I swiped my fingers through the thick cum on my stomach and brought it to my lips as he watched. I smacked my lips and grinned.

"Perfect appetizer," I said.

I swiped through the cum again and fed it to him this time. His tongue licked my fingers clean and then he pulled them into his mouth, sucking them. I reached down and grabbed his cock in my hand, squeezing it through the suit.

"Come on; let's go to your room. I want this cock in my ass fucking me the rest of the night."

I stood and pulled him up in my arms.

We entered his room and I closed the door behind us before grabbing Matt in my arms and kissing him. He kissed me back with a fiery passion.

"Come on," I said, "let's take a quick shower so I can get this sand out of my ass."

We'd both taken a quick shower at the nozzles by the entrance door to the hotel. The hotel provides an exposed quick shower area by the beach access door so guests won't track sand into the lobby. I hadn't gotten all the sand out of my ass, though, because there were some teenagers milling about waiting to use the shower also, and I'm just not into showing my pieces to kids. It's all I can do to tolerate them without having some little shit complain to management that he saw the hair in my crack.

Matt and I got into the shower together and I saw an enema bag hanging from the shower head.

"You wanna give me an enema?" he asked. "We might as well clean out our insides just like the outsides."

I filled the bag with water and grinned. "Who goes first?"

"Me," he said and leaned against the shower wall.

His body was beautiful and his ass was fantastic. His body was basically smooth except the black armpit hair and pubic hair but as he spread his cheeks for me I saw the dark curls between them and around his hole. I took the bar of soap and brushed it through his cheeks, pausing at his hole before I inserted my middle finger. I twisted it around a bit, loosening his sphincter muscle, and then I slid the enema nozzle in his ass. Matt groaned and quivered as the bag emptied into him.

perihelion
perihelion
1,351 Followers