Hotel - Room 707

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,346 Followers

Matt turned around and told me it was my turn, to assume the position. He refilled the bag and the nozzle entered me as Matt kissed my shoulders. After Matt had let the whole bag empty into my ass he stepped from the shower and sat on the toilet. Within seconds he expelled the water from him and I felt the push of the water in my own ass as it called for me to get rid of it. Matt stepped into the shower again and I sat on the toilet to expel the water. We did it three times, until the water that expelled from our ass was clear and clean. Then Matt filled me again. I'd never done it four times and rarely needed three. He knelt beneath me.

"Come on, Rowdy, shoot your pussy water in my face."

His request startled me but I did as he asked and watched as the clear water poured from my ass onto his face and body. Matt had another erection and it jerked spasmodically as the water flowed. Then we soaped up again for another quick shower. Dry, we walked into the bedroom. He pushed me down on his bed and I lay there flat on my back.

"Will you fulfill a fantasy of mine, Rowdy?"

"Name it," I grinned.

"I want to watch you masturbate."

I laughed. "Sure thing, but there's a lot we can do together that would beat jacking off."

"Rowdy, I used to masturbate several times a day in our house and my fantasy always was thinking of you masturbating at the same time in your house. I used to dream of how you masturbated."

I could see the heat in his eyes as they devoured my body so I pulled my knees up and spread my legs wide, exposing my asshole to him. I sucked on my middle finger and then pushed it in my asshole. As I fingered myself I used the other hand to grasp my cock and I started to jack off.

I knew what my cock desired. My fingers twisted softly, stroked long and gently, circled my enlarged head, a shiny smooth purple mushroom bursting with the fire to explode in sexual release. I smeared the pearls of precum around the throbbing bell, the wetness and the slide of my fingers firing every nerve ending like rifle shots. As I began to moan and the finger in my asshole worked in and out furiously, Matt opened the suitcase on the table beside him. He removed a gigantic white latex dildo and a tube of lubricant. I watched as he poured the lube on the dildo and then he leaned forward and poured some onto my asshole, cold and wet.

"Here," he said, "this is Jeff Stryker's cock. It's a nine inch log and it'll get you ready for me."

"Stick it in," I replied and pulled my knees to my chest, splitting my cheeks open wide, my hole completely exposed.

I watched as he gently massaged my hole with the tip of the dildo until it relaxed and then I heard the muted pop sound as the dildo entered me. He'd called it right; it was definitely like a log shoved up my ass. Matt stepped back, looking at me.

"Fuck yourself with it," he said, his voice a low rumble of passion.

Never wavering from looking Matt in the eyes, I pushed the dildo all the way in. I'd never felt so full and at first I felt as though my asshole was going to split open. Then I relaxed and it felt wonderful. I brought my knees down again and put my feet against the bed, the knees slightly elevated. I arched my back and the dildo was impaled inside me. I started to rock gently and the dildo slipped in and out of me, the balls of it pressed against the sheet; it never fully out but like a cock fucking me. Then it hit my prostate, the button, and I was in heaven. I closed my eyes as I rocked back and forth on the bed fucking the dildo.

"Pull your cock back and let it hit your stomach," Matt said.

I opened my eyes to see him standing at the end of the bed masturbating as he watched me. His face looked flushed and I could see a thin stream of his precum hanging from the tip of his dick. I pulled my cock back toward my legs and held it for him to see as he swallowed hard before I let go of it. It slapped my stomach and I groaned.

"Play with your nuts, Rowdy."

Man, he was really getting into watching me masturbate. As I rocked on the dildo and pumped my dick, I used my free hand to lift and massage my balls for him. My balls hang really low and I play with them a lot when I jack off. I could tell Matt was getting near his orgasm; he was now standing on his toes with his body contorted.

"Hey, Matt, I hope you don't think you're going to shoot your juice on the floor, man. When you get ready to shoot, get over here and give it to me."

He was near his orgasm and he walked over to me. Standing beside the bed he put his cock in my face and slowly fed it into my lips. I licked the head, swirling my tongue around it, pressing my tongue against the opening at the tip as if I was trying to force my tongue inside the tiny hole. It was all it took. Matt leaned over and grasped the headboard of the bed to avoid collapsing on me as the spurts began, hard and fast, onto my tongue. He tasted so good and I held his cum in my mouth as he shot, filling my mouth and creating a hot wet paradise for him to shove his cock into. Matt was grunting and moaning so loudly I was sure people in the next room had to hear him.

As I felt his penis begin to soften my own cock made one final powerful jerk in my hand and streams of my cum flew everywhere, splashing my face and neck, the headboard behind me, all over my chest, and finally in my pubic hair as the most incredible orgasm I'd ever experienced took over my body. It seemed that every muscle in my body contracted and all my nerve endings fired at once. I saw stars and felt weak as it subsided, as I sometimes felt when I pushed myself almost beyond my endurance during a workout. I felt Matt gently remove Jeff Stryker from my asshole. As the passion within me began to subside, I heard his voice as if he was speaking from afar.

"I'm gonna need your help to get me hard again so I can fuck you, Rowdy. I'm gonna last forever in your ass after all this cumming."

He crawled onto the bed and grabbed the headboard to steady himself as he squatted over my face so his asshole was right at my lips.

"Come on, Rowdy, eat my man pussy; eat my ass out good."

His ass was gorgeous; his cheeks spread wide, swirls of black hair in the crack, the tight rosebud hole quivering with anticipation. His balls were swinging and touching my chin and face as he masturbated. Matt would pull his dick down hard and low, force it to touch my forehead before releasing it to slap back up into his thick pubes. His ass was moving over my mouth in tandem with the movement of the bed as I fucked the dildo. I licked his hole as it passed over me and he grunted as his thighs gripped the sides of my head. As I continued to lick his hole it opened and I stuck my tongue in it.

"Oh my god," he moaned. "Keep doing that, Rowdy. Fuck me with your tongue; suck my hole."

Matt leaned back and his ass covered my mouth. I stuck my tongue inside him before clamping my lips over the hole and sucking. I feasted on his sweet ass for several minutes, tasting the hotel soap as I sucked, and listened as first he grunted from deep within his chest before finally whimpering like a baby. Finally he pulled himself up, pulled his sexy ass away from my lips.

"This has got to quit, Rowdy. I'm hard again now. If you keep on eating my ass out I'm gonna blow my wad on this headboard here. We both want the next load in your ass."

Matt pulled himself over my body and then rolled me over onto my stomach. I felt him as he lowered his body onto mine like a warm blanket of fiery flesh. His cock pressed against the cleft of my ass, his bush tickling as it smashed into me. He kissed my back, my neck and shoulders, my hair, and I felt ablaze again at the softness of his lips, the gentle way he kissed my body, the brush of the stubble of his beard. He moved his kisses up to my neck and nibbled my ear.

"I want to make love to you, Rowdy," he whispered as his tongue traced my earlobe. "I've wanted it my whole life."

He licked his way down my spine, pulling himself up as he did. He pushed my legs apart with his own as he knelt over me. He massaged my back briefly, ran his fingertips softly up the backs of legs, and then pulled my buttocks apart. I felt the combination of cool AC air and his hot breath blowing on my asshole. He gently kissed my ass cheeks and I felt the burr of his beard on my skin. Gradually he buried his face in my ass and I felt his tongue licking and pushing against my hole. He licked me tenderly and in a timid way as if he'd never done this before, a virgin feeling his way through the sexual act the first time. He may have been timid and hesitant at first but soon he was an expert. He pushed his lubed fingers in my ass and felt for my prostate, he probed as he kissed my back and neck. It might be his first time with a man but he goddamn well knew how to open an ass.

My body was trembling with passion as his strong, sensuous fingers probed me, opening my asshole to him completely. I thought I was going to go insane as multiple fingers of his dug into my ass, twisting, turning, pulling against the opening from inside my hole. I was panting, begging for him to fuck me, bucking against him obscenely. I'd buried my face in the pillows and could barely breathe as I felt his face move away from my ass and the coldness of the lube as he prepared the hole for his penis. I felt the warmth of his body over mine as he covered me again and I felt his cock push against my hole tentatively at first; and then there was a wet popping sound as he entered me. I sucked my breath quickly as he continued to push into me.

"Let me know if I hurt you, baby," he whispered. "I love you, Rowdy."

His quiet words exploded into my mind as he thrust into me completely and I cried out. I'd not expected it to hurt, I've had my ass fucked before and I'd prepped for him with that monstrous dildo. He paused, frozen over me.

"No, don't stop," I panted into the pillows. "Just take it slowly. I love you in me. I just need to get used to it gradually."

I gripped the sheets in my hands and pulled at them, trying to relax, to let him fuck me and I pushed out against him as it actually relaxes the sphincter muscle and opens it. I hadn't counted on the girth of his penis hurting so much because of the size of the dildo. I didn't want him to stop and I forced myself to calm down, to focus on the mental satisfaction I felt with Matt inside me. I gave a deep contented sigh as I felt my ass give way to his cock, loosen and welcome it in. Matt pushed deeper inside me until I felt his pubes against my skin.

Matt slowly pulled out of me inch by inch, a gentle process that felt goddamn wonderful. He reached for the tube of lube on the bed and again I felt the coldness as he poured more lube on my ass and his cock. He leaned over me, kissing my back softly as he began to slowly inch into me and then to inch out just as slowly. I felt a sudden wave of sexual power race through my body as suddenly all pain was gone and I felt complete and whole. At that moment I never wanted him gone, never wanted to be away from him. He just felt so goddamn wonderful impaled in me.

"Matt, you can fuck me harder now. Oh my god, please fuck me all night. Fuck me harder."

He pulled out completely and then slammed all the way in again to the hilt as I moaned yes over and over again, begging him to fuck me. I heard his flesh slap against mine, the continuous softness of his pubic curls pushing into my ass, and his pendulous balls slapping against my perineum, against my own balls. The continual fucking motion of his penis entering and exiting inflamed my prostate again. The passion was so powerful I thought I was going to explode into a million fragments as the touch of the head of his cock against my love button sent endless jolts of pleasure through me like an electric current.

I no longer had the will to buck against him, to push against his pubic bone in a quest for even deeper entry into me. Matt had done what no other person ever had; he'd made me totally his property, his sexual toy. I had no further resistance and was like a kitten as he turned me onto my back and entered me again after spreading my legs wider than I'd have thought possible. He made love to me with slow, sensual, long, deep strokes, each one more powerful than the last. He leaned over me and bit my nipples and chewed at my collar bone, kissed my lips and probed my mouth deep with his tongue. His lips never left my body and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my feet pulling his buttocks apart as I pulled him into me with all the strength left in me.

I hadn't realized how incredibly strong Matt was until he made love to me; and for the briefest moment I wondered how I'd be able to stand, much less walk, after he'd finished the fucking he was giving me. I don't how many times I came that night as he fucked me over and over. I do know that I reached a point where my penis would jerk with an orgasm and almost nothing would come out. Throughout it all, Matt continuously whispered to me, told me how wonderful it was to make love to me, how I was better than all the fantasies of sex between us he'd masturbated to over the years, how much he loved me, wanted to be with me forever.

At last we fell asleep naked in each other's arms, completely and totally exhausted by the intensity of the sex. I awoke at twelve thirty the next afternoon, his face in my armpit, my body aching, my cock and balls feeling like they'd been hit with a baseball bat. I watched him sleep, his soft warm breath on my skin, and he looked like an angel. I eased myself from him and went into the bathroom to pee and take a shower. When I came back into the room, Matt was still sleeping and I dressed. I leaned over and kissed his lips gently as his eyes opened, those magnetic blue orbs.

"You're not leaving?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, lover, I've got to; Steve had to fire two of the temps last night. It's going to be a hell of a day because I'll be stuck at the fucking pool bar."

He grinned. "I'll come down and drink all day at the bar. Then you can haul my drunk ass to the room tonight and fuck it. It's your turn.

I laughed and kissed him again before leaving.

perihelion
perihelion
1,346 Followers