Hotel Room with An Unexpected View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our show continued as she took the soap and caressed her entire body, turning for us, so we could see every naked inch of her. As she stood to let the water rinse the soap from her, I reached between Nica's legs and could feel her heat. Nica was so turned on watching, I could feel the moisture starting to soak through her pants. Nica pressed back against me, my erection pressing against her ass. Nica let out a moan as I mimicked the hand motions of the woman we watched.

Rinsing the soap, she caressed her breasts, I made my hands follow along and I caressed Nica's breasts. She ran her hand down her stomach, I ran my hand down Nica's stomach at the same pace. She reached between her legs, I reached between Nica's legs. I wanted Nica to feel like she was involved more than just watching.

Ending too soon, our show seemed to be over when the woman shut off the water, stepped from the shower, and put on her robe. Nica turned towards me and we kissed with heated passion, our hands all over each other. We were both turned on, I wanted my wife right there! Nica felt the same way as she slid to her knees and loosened my belt. Nica unzipped my pants and pulled my throbbing hard cock from my pants. At that moment, I wished I could've turned the two way mirror around so the woman could watch us, we would've gladly returned the favor of getting to watch her.

Just as Nica touched her lips to my erection, we heard a knock. The woman went to answer the door, her robe covering her naked, freshly washed body. Nica turned her head just as the door opened, it was the man from the bar we saw sitting with her earlier. She grabbed him by his tie and pulled him through the door and into her, where they locked into a kiss that could melt an iceberg with its heated passion. Without breaking their kiss, she shut the door and they stumbled towards the bed. Without breaking their passionate kissing, she worked on removing his suit. Jacket removed, she worked on not tearing his shirt as her desire for him worked against her. He kicked off his shoes as she finished working his shirt off of his strong arms.

Trying their best to maintain their lip and tongue dance, she reached between them to undo his belt and open his slacks. As his slacks fell around his feet, she ran her fingers through his salt and pepper hair. He stepped from his slacks and removed his socks as she gripped his obvious erection through his boxers. He used both of his hands to drag his underwear down his legs so she could touch him. Her hand wrapped around his now exposed erection. Still locked in their kiss, she slid her hand up and down the businessman's hard cock.

Nica was still on her knees next to me, she was enthralled in the sights of the couple kissing, stripping each other, and preparing for their hot sexual escapade. She still had her hand wrapped around my cock, stroking me slowly all the while keeping focused on the view. I could hear her moan as the businessman forcibly tore the robe from his hotel prize, exposing her naked tanned body.

He took a step back to look at her, while she just stood, posed for his viewing pleasure. He reached around her head and wrapped his hand in the flowing mane of her hair. With one motion, he pulled her hair, spinning her around, he pushed her head down, bending her over the side of the bed. He stood behind her and with one motion he yanked her head back and buried his entire cock into her pussy with such force I thought he would tear her open. He slammed his cock into her pussy with such force that I saw his balls swing forward and slap against her clit.

She let out a scream that I thought would break the glass that separated us, Nica whimpered as she watched the businessman repeatedly stuff his hard cock forcibly deep inside of her. Her ass cheeks shook with each violent thrust, her heavy breasts swung under her keeping rhythm with the rough sex. Nica's hand was gripping me with more force now, stroking me with intent. I could hear her moaning as she watched the couple let their desires take over. With one final thrust, he let go of her hair and she fell forward onto the bed.

She quickly rolled over and crawled back to him, taking his entire erection into her mouth and down her throat. He reached down with both hands and gripped her head, this time forcing his erection into her mouth and down her throat with the same force as he used on her pussy. With one hand she cupped his swinging balls, squeezing them and rolling his testicles in her grip. With her other hand, she reached around digging her manicured nails into the white flesh of his ass.

He leaned his head back in obvious pleasure as he continued his penile assault of her mouth and throat. Nica kept her gaze fixed on the scene as she wrapped her mouth around my cock. I moved around so she could watch and suck my cock at the same time.

The businessman pulled her up to his mouth and they fell on the bed locked in a deep kiss. From her position on her knees, Nica couldn't see them, so she stood up to get a better view of the continuing action. I pulled her in front of me and eased my hand down the front of her pants.

Brushing my fingers past the tuft of her pubic hair, my finger found her engorged clit. She leaned back against me as she watched the businessman kiss his way down her neck. My other hand found its way under her shirt and to her hardened nipple. I pinched her nipple at the same time we watched the businessman bite the woman's silver dollar nipple that was now standing more than an inch high.

I matched his mouth on her tits with the motion of my hands on Nica's tits. Both Nica and the woman were moaning with pleasure, while he and I tormented our woman's breasts and nipples. I ran my finger past Nica's clit and found the entrance to her steaming, now dripping pussy. I eased my finger inside of my hot wife, as we watched the couple having sex just a few feet in front of us, totally unaware of our presence. I could feel Nica's knees shaking as my finger probed the inner velvet lining of her pussy and my other hand pinched and rolled her hard nipples. Nica was grinding back against my hard on, her eyes still fixed on the sensual scene.

The businessman kissed and licked his way down his woman's stomach and he settled in, between her legs. We could see him work his tongue on her most intimate parts. Her back arched as we watched him insert two fingers into her. I had to hold Nica from falling as her knees started to give out. The woman had her hands on her lover's head, guiding his mouth and tongue to the places that gave her the most pleasure. As he crawled his way back up her body, he settled into a steady rhythm of filling her pussy missionary style. She wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her nails into his back as she settled into the rhythm, rocking her hips up to match his thrusts.

With one last thrust, the businessman came and fell exhausted on top of her, her body continued trembling with the orgasm she just shared with her lover. I could feel Nica's body shaking as I held her. As the businessman rolled off of her, we could see her chest rising and falling, her chest still bright red from the excitement of her waning orgasm, I urged Nica to come with me back to our room. On shaking knees, Nica helped me zip my erection back into my pants. We held on to each other and kissed as we headed back down the corridor to our room. I thought to myself, so this is the benefit of the investor's suite, he must have had this built to fulfill his own voyeuristic fantasies.

Back in our room, we stepped out on the balcony to smoke and rest up from our encounter as close up voyeurs. I'm not sure how Nica found this hotel for us, but sitting on the balcony, we could now see at least 5 rooms with lights on and curtains open. Not knowing which to look at, each had the chance to see someone in any state of undress. We didn't have to wait long, Nica spotted a thin blond walk up to the window, wearing nothing but a towel on her hair. She must have just stepped from the shower and walked to the window. Another room had 2 girls in skimpy bras and panties, they seemed to want to tease and flash whoever may be looking. Nica stretched out her finger, pointing towards another window. From the angle of our balcony, we could see most of the room through the window. There was a man reclining on his bed naked. I guessed he must be watching a porn channel, he was alone, naked, and slowly stroking his cock.

Nica reached over and put her hand on my thigh as she fixed her gaze on the man pleasuring himself. I opened my pants and pulled my own erection out. I placed Nica's hand on my cock and covered her hand with mine. I started to stroke my cock with our hands, matching the speed of the man we watched. Nica squirmed in her seat as she felt me use her hand to stroke my cock.

We watched as the man built up speed, pumping his fist the length of his hard on. I matched pace, using Nica's hand on my own hard cock. His entire body tensed, we could see all of his muscles contract as the first thick white stream of cum shot from the head of his cock. Nica moaned softly as we watched stream after stream shoot from the latest object of our voyeurism.

Nica had all she could take, she leaned over and took my cock deep in her warm mouth. I raised her back up to my mouth and held her in a kiss. We kissed and held each other under the stars out on our balcony. I got up and lead her back into our room. I stopped at the door and wrapped her in a tight embrace, kissing her deeply. I broke off our kiss, turned and shut our curtains.

Tonight we were the voyeurs, we watched others private sexual encounters, and no one was going to watch us make love........tonight anyway.

We laid on the bed, turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. I went to the mini bar to fix us a drink when I found another remote. When I pressed the power button, the TV switched to a closed circuit feed. Nica grabbed the remote from me and clicked through the channels. To our amazement there seemed to be a video feed from every room in the hotel. This investor must be a true voyeur to have this system installed.

We flipped from room to room, seeing the man we watched masturbate, the room with the two girls flashing out the window, the room with the couple we saw from the corridor of two way mirrors.

Nica kept clicking her way through the channels, her gaze fixed on the screen. I pulled the remote from her hands and turned off the video feed.

I pulled Nica close to me and told her that this was going to be an interesting weekend, but tonight I want to make love to her. We have all weekend to watch the voyeur channel. Nica smiled at me and removing her clothes, she succumbed to the passionate, sensual, pleasure we share when we make love...........So night one "came" to an end

12