All Comments on 'Hotel Stay with Straight Supervisor'

by Antipode91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
54btmguy54btmguyalmost 7 years ago
Nude men

I would be the same way with a straight guy walking around in our room naked but I think he would catch me staring at his cock and if it's a really nice smooth cock I would probably be licking my lips and after catching me if he kept it up I would say by the 3rd day tops I would be on my knees begging him to let me suck his cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Flames of Passion in Dark Hotel Room

Hotel Stay with Straight Supervisor is a story that deserves 5 Stars! It lays bare the chemistry between two young men in a hotel room together, with one roaming around in the nude. This was something that was bound to happen.

What happens the in the darkness of the night is tastefully brought out in this story. Like Man and Woman cannot remain untouched by passion when left alone in a hotel room, same is the chemistry at work when two young men are left together in a hotel room. How much so ever one may resist, gay feelings are lurking in every man, waiting to burst forth, when the opportunity comes by. When darkness descends, flames of passion are bound to burn bright!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Feels Like Strong Quality Plastic

Well-written English, a good story and a typical relationship between a str8 supervisor and a secretly queer worker, but it feels fictional instead of being an actual awkward true experience. If the story is true, something happened instantly in their relationship. Did the str8 supervisor understand the queer worker's horny need? Did they continue sleeping naked together with this understanding? Did the queer worker lose his job or maintain his job? Do the str8 supervisor and queer worker stil travel on business trips together and sleep naked together? Something happened or the story is plastic.

MarieJoanneMarieJoannealmost 7 years ago
Hot

Loved it. Very very hot

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
VERY NICE START

Very hot ending but left it hanging. We differently need more chapters to finish this off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Fantasy Stroke Story!

I enjoyed the seductive theme. It made me wonder if the straight naked supervisor was actually teasing and hoping for more, or if he was just comfortable with his nude body and did not think or care of the effect on his friend! It is also not normal behavior for a guy to strut his stuff openly in front of another guy he did not really know all that well. Kind of seems like he may have been trying to seduce him all along. Its kind of strange that it took 5 days to turn into something sexual, if the supervisor was displaying himself everyday! As much as I enjoyed this one, I much prefer knowing something about the characters. This could be a great start to a longer more involved hot gay sex story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! LOVE ❤ it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This feels really rapey to me. He was sleeping, no consent at all yet Dylan penetrated himself with Shawn’s cock. Even though Shawn was free with nudity, this is very common among athletes or guys in general in locker rooms and other close quarters. It does not infer queer interest. In five days, there had been no sexual overtones and they had a business relationship, not personal. Besides sleeping nude (which in itself is not gay), Shawn gave no indications of sexual interest. He also seemed shocked when he awoke. This was erotic, but wasn’t hot without his consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous