Hotel Theme Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Nicest pair ever" I said catching my breath.

"Best things are yet to cum." She said seductively and pushed me back. She pushed me down on the bed and knelt on all her fours and crawled upto between my legs.

"Enough of the baby sucking now. Its showtime." She said authoritatively with her eyes never losing contact with mine.

Slowly her head descended and her hands caught my dick which was dripping pre-cum already. She spit on it and engulfed my head with her lips. Slowly she descended downwards with her tongue making swirls over the top in a slow motion.

"OH God..!! This is fucking crazy" I was blurting. I had my head thrown back and eyes closed into a sea of pleasure. This was the most intense of pleasures. I was on different level. Something undescribable. She was working magic on my dick with all her twirls and swirls and up and down motions perfectly synced. I was losing control. She bobbed her head up and down while making contact with me eye to eye. She was horny, I was horny and the equation seemed satisfactory. I was involuntarily in sync with the movements of her head and pushing my dick further into her mouth. I then held her head still and began fucking her mouth. She liked it and her tongue performed wonders everytime I pushed into her. Her boobs were bouncing and added to the flavor. Her other hand fondled my balls, grabbing them and releasing them. Sometimes she also took my balls into her moth sucking them and licking all over the sac. She licked the entire length from bottom to top whilst making a direct intense eye contact and believe me it was adrenaline pumping. That eye contact demande something, some kind of ruthlessness, aggressiveness from me. I took hold of her hair and once again fucked her mouth but this time more furiously going deep to her throat, holding there and coming back. She was gagging and enjoying. But all this long session of blowjob had drained me out and I was not able to hold more. I declared, " I am about to come."

She then vigorously jerked me off while keeping me in her mouth and bobbing her head more faster. She held the balls tightly with her left hand. Her tongue kept swirling around my tip. My balls tightened and she let loose her grip. I felt a rush of load coming from the scrotum right through the length of my shaft and I blew my entire load into her mouth. Spurts after spurts I blew in. My body shaked and the orgasm took me into tranquility. Alicia however kept blowing me not wasting a single drop of cum and gulped the entire load. I had not come this much before. This was surreal. Slowly my cock turned flaccid and we rested and caught our breaths.

Now it was my turn to return the favor. I pulled out her tight pants while she laid on her back. Then I kissed down from her lips to her navel and below and caught her lacy panties between my teeth. She was giggling and asked playfully, "What you ought to do, my man?"

"Nothing much. Just a token of thanks to my lady." I smiled and took off the last piece of clothing from her body without touching it with my hands. I stopped and watched her body. She was perfect. A great piece of sculpting by the gods. Her tits were great, she had a very nice, inviting butt and now a well shaved pussy with little hair left just above the mound. Her hips and legs were proportionate and milky. Every inch of her was really sexy and inviting. To add on she was raging with sex hormones as of now. My gaze was interrupted by a voice which said,

"That's not how you say thanks." Alicia said in a soft, playful and demanding tone.

I plunged my face into the gates of treasure which I was about to explore. Her pussy smelled good. The aroma was getting me high. Two tender looking, dark pinkish pussy lips were at the entrance of her love hole. I kissed her cunt. It sent shivers through her body and she held my head between her legs. Then playfully, I shifted back to her inner thighs and planted kisses right from her knees upto her pussy. I lightly nibbled the inner thighs near her pussy and she was getting more horny.

"Ah... Ah... Ahh...." She moaned in pleasure.

I then kissed her pussy lips and licked the entire length of her pussy in one stroke. Then I inserted my tongue into her cunt and began tongue fucking her. I found her clitoris and began licking it vigorously. It was enough for her already dripping cunt and she began oozing out more juices.

"Yes... Yes... right there... please.... don't stop...... right there..." she kept mumbling while her head swayed back and forth in pleasure and excitement.

I picked up pace and did it with more speed. Then I inserted my one finger in her cunt and began finger fucking her. Slowly I inserted the second one too. She was enjoying enormously and an orgasm was just round the corner. I rubbed her clit between my fingers. The random motion of my tongue and my fingers on her clit made her lose control. She held my head tightly between her thighs and I knew she was close.

"I am close." She announced thus verifying my predictions.

In order to tease her a little, I stopped for few seconds and tried to move away a little. On this she literally begged me saying, "No....!! Please don't stop....don't stop....I want you there....please don't stop....lick that goddamn cunttttttttt......"

Before she could say more I resumed. This time I picked up speed and licked her clit very furiously while finger fucking her fast. Her hips were in sync with my movements. I felt her body stiffening and she put more force in holding my head glued to her pussy. I was obliging and licking hard. She finally had the first orgasm of the day. Her body stiffened and she spurt while I continued licking. I felt a gush of womanly juices coming out of that little hole I was about to devour right into my face. Fortunately she was not a squirter and it did not make a mess. Spurts after spurts she released her juices and slowly the grip over my head loosened. I looked at her face. She was in serenity, her eyes closed and enjoying the moment of pleasure. She reflected calmness on her face after an orgasm much like I have observed few minutes ago.

Panting out of breath she said,"You are a brilliant cunt-licker sire. I did not have an orgasm as intense as this before. Thank you for your services."

"O madame, it is always a pleasure. You taste good." I replied with a grin on my face with little role play coming in our conversations.

Before I could say anything Alicia demanded, " I want you inside me right now."

With this she got up and took my semi erect cock in her mouth for few rounds of blowjob. As soon as my member was rock hard and at its full length, she laid back and spread her legs wide inviting me in a traditional missionary position. I positioned my dick right at the entrance, grabbed a pillow, put it below her ass so as to give little support. She took hold of my dick and guided me into her. I entered her slowly with first my head making the way. I pulled back it till the opening and again thrust it slowly, this time more of the length was inside her. Slowly after some time my entire length was inside her and we were in a state of extreme pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh.......... yesssssss........... it feels goooooddddd..... ahhhhhhhh...." she was moaning.

I increased my thrust rate and the intensity. From erotic sex I was now drilling her harder and she obliged. Her hips were moving in sync with my movements and thereby giving me deep penetration. I had been hitting her walls. My hands held her boobs and kneaded them while she held my head and then held my buttocks hence adding more pressure into her. I licked her beautiful tits and played with them while fucking her. As both of us had orgasmed a few minutes nefore this was going to be along session indeed. In the midst of the act she confessed,

"I had wanted you in me for a long time but I never thought that it would happen like this. I craved for you."

This added the fuel and I thrusted in her with more enthusiasm. After few minutes of pure missionary, I got up on my knees with my dick still buried in her and began fucking her in a new position. I held her knees for support, lifted her butt a bit more. This gave me good support and a larger access to her pussy. Bathed in juices our love parts were working without any friction in a perfect harmony and synchronization. I slowed a bit owning to tiredness of thrusting into her. She commanded,

" That was a lot of domination from you. It's my turn now."

With this she pulled me out of her and pushed me back on my back. She kissed my lips and bit my nipples and sucked my cock before spreading her legs over mine and then adjusted her cunt right over my erect dick and then descended into a cowgirl position.

"Yessss..... like that....that dick of yours is amazing. It makes me go wild. I m loving itttt..... ah...... yesssssss........" she was moaning like a whore and my adrenaline pumped up everytime.

I was laying like a lazy ass and she did all the movement. Out of enthusiasm I too matched her frequency of bobbing her ass up and down and fucked her. The room was full of sex and moans. Here I was fucking my best pal's GF but who the heck cared about that. I was enjoying. Her insides felt velvety. Like a very smooth velvet like thing is milking my cock every time I dig deeper. It felt like nothing else and a pleasure above all wordly possessions. Moreover, she was a great performer and her skills added to the enjoyment. Her pussy muscles welcomed my dick everytime, pampered it with their softness in an attempt to milk out every last drop of cum from my ball sack. Everytime Alicia descended onto my cock, my balls splashed against her butt. I gained speed and screwed her fast.

"yeah...like that...just like that...that is good.... you are a big fucker....I would like to lay with you for years....that is great fucking...... yessss...... deep there...."

Her words were raising my tempo. Her boobs bounced up and down making the scene very sexy. I caught hold of them and licked them every time they came down and hit my face. With a little improvisation, I got up on my butts and held Alicia between my arms tightly and fucked her. We kissed furiously, I sucked her tits and nibbled her nipples and did all sorts of things. We also tried the reverse cowgirl. Orgasm was surely building but I held my nerves and tried not to cum soon. Then after fucking for a little time in reverse cowgirl we changed to doggy style with her on all her fours while I was behind her. In this position I fondled her tits, slapped her ass and fucked her brains out. Everytime I slapped her ass,"HARDER....I like Harder..." was the reply. This made me go wild. Her cunt was dripping juices. She must have been close.

" get that thing right in my hole now. I want that dick in me." She commanded furiously and I knew she was about to explode. I did as commanded.

"oh yessss.....I like ....that so muchhhh.... in me....It is surrrrr.... real..... It is goddamn fuckingggggg..... goooooood.... yesss yessss.... Ahhh.... ahhh.... ah... oh yeah.... Harder ......more harder into meeee....... Ram that cunt...... destrooooyyyyy that pusssyyyyyyyy......its all yourssssssssss....."

She was supporting me and I was obliging by fucking her more harder. She was way more hornier and it was working well. I picked up pace and fucked her harder and faster. I felt a tingling in my balls and they stiffened. I felt a rush of cum coming and I rammed her cunt more harder.

"I am about to cum." I announced. "Me too.....oh yeah...!!" she replied,"Let's cum together."

Seconds after this I had the biggest load of my life. It cam hard from deep inside my balls, a hot load of cum, and I shot right into Alicia's cunt. Simultaneously, she too was cumming. I felt a gush of liquid around my dick. Her pussy muscles tightened around my prick and milked it. I was feeling the warm womanly liquid now mixed with my load on my dick. Her body convulsed and tightened and a number of spurts were felt on my shaft inside her. We came together and were now tired as ever. She took my dick out of her pussy and licked the mixture of juices from it. We then collapsed into each other's arm.

"That was the best fuck session ever." Alicia said.

"I hope the problem due to the chemical in the wine subsides now." I said referring to the wine which had landed us into this.

"We still have an ample amount of it left with us." She said winking at me.

"I don't think we would need that now." I replied with a grin. With this we kissed each other and had a nap.

When I woke up, Alicia was not in the bed. She had woken up early and the clock showed 7:00 p.m. We still had ample time with us. Alicia was standing naked, besides the glass window staring outside. I quickly went behind her and grabbed her tits. I then kissed her shoulders, her ears and her back.

"Shall we resume?" she asked playfully and spread her legs while standing with her back towards me.

I smiled and got hold of my cock which was erect now and pushed it into her inviting cunt from behind. We fucked in a standing position both with her back towards me and her face towards me. A series of kisses were included. After some time she pulled me out of her and dropped to her knees to give me another awesome blowjob. I picked her up and took her on the bed and fucked her there. We fucked crazy like there was no tomorrow. She told me that she was never fucked in her ass and I grabbed the opportunity to take her virginity from behind.

She bent on all her fours with her ass swaying up in the air. I got the baby oil from the bathroom and applied a thick layer on her asshole. Slowly I massaged her hole with my thumb and finger and occasionally licked it. I inserted my thumb first and applied more oil.

"Ouch....Ahhh...!!" she cried in pleasure upon my first invasion in her uncharted territory.

I then inserted my index finger and finger fucked her ass. The asshole began expanding and paved a way for another finger. I continuously finger fucked her ass for few more minutes and licked her pussy for added stimulation. After my three fingers were easily getting in her asshole, I thought that she was ready. I applied the baby oil on my dick and positioned myself behind her. She was rubbing her clit. I pushed into her asshole and got my dickhead in the hole slowly. She too reciprocated by pushing her ass back.

"Ahhh....Go slow....I am not used to cocks in there...ah..." she requested.

I stayed still for few seconds so her ass could adjust to my girth. I pushed back and then thrusted slowly again and got a little more length in. Finally after 3-4 thrusts, I thrust with a bit more strength and got my full cock deep into her ass.

"Ahhh...!! That hurts.....oh yeah...." Her words were mixed of pleasure and pain as her first ass fuck was going to be painful but she was vigorously rubbing her pussy to compensate for that. I was enjoying. Her ass was tighter than her wonderful pussy and it felt great. It was difficult to move smoothly and I knew that I would not last longer. I began ass fucking her. With time her pain subsided and she was exhilarating with pleasure now.

"Yes...oh yes....it feels great....ram that ass....destroy my anus.....fuck me like a whore......I m your bitch....don't have mercy.....fuck me HARDER...!!!" she cried hard and that pumped me more and I fucked her with more energy. We changed position to cowgirl and then missionary while fucking her ass. I took her in my arms up from the ground and fucked her mid-air. It was sensational.

"I am cumminggggg...." Before I could say anymore she said," yes cum in me...I want to feel your load hitting the walls of my ass...plz cum in me"

I came hard and again shot loads into her. When I pulled, my love cream oozed out of her anus and she scooped it with her finger and put it in her mouth. She did wild, crazy things that day. She had not come yet and was still rubbing her pussy hard. I plunged between her legs and licked her cunt and finger fucked her. It was followed by strong cumshots from her pussy. She collapsed and so did I. The time had flown by and only 3 hours were left. We got some food and then headed to the bathroom to clean ourselves. We fucked while bathing. She cleaned my dick and I did the same to her ass, pussy and her amazing tits. We fucked in the shower in different positions- on the floor, while standing, against the wall, anal, vaginal, oral and everything in between before coming out.

"I had the most fulfilling experience of sex today." Said an elated Alicia and kissed me on lips. I kissed her back and said," I won't forget the experience. But watch out for that limp in your walk." I said teasingly.

It was the most happening night of my life and a perfect birthday gift. Soon, we descended down in the garden to join other people out there for the gathering. There we saw Jason in a worried state. Seeing Alicia with me definitely took some worry out of Jason and he looked more relaxed probably thinking that her girlfriend was safe with me.

"So, it was you two. Thank God. I was worried about you Alicia. " he said in a relaxed tone referring to both of us. The girl who had been with Jason looked back before going away, smiled and winked at him. I saw her limping a bit and smiled thinking about the fun they would have had.

"Fortunately, I landed up with Kevin and we were totally bored and slept our way out. See, my eyes are sore from over sleeping." Alicia showed her eyes to Jason in an attempt to make him believe on her lie and winked at me and smiled mischievously.

"I am not playing such games from now onwards." Jason told Alicia.

"I too am not.......maybe." Alicia said with the last word in a suppressed tone and looked into my eyes with passion.

"By the way did you have the wine?" Jason enquired.

Before I could frame anything Alicia said, " No. Not at all. Ew.... That wine smelled bad. Didn't it Kevin?"

"Yes, absolutely bad. That smell was horrible. It lied there all day and night. We didn't touch it...." Sheepishly I said and then we moved on.

THE END

____________________________________________

12