All Comments on 'Hotwife Betting the Gym'

by Htcouple

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
I kinda liked it

Would definitely want to read the sequel with the divorced woman.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
No tension.

Just a stroke piece without a real story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very good story

Thank you for taking the time to write the story. Watching a woman let herself go and enjoy a couple of new cocks is an incredible thing to witness. I love that the wife is also planning to include a present for her husband in the next encounter. I hope you write more about this couple’s new found lifestyle. I also hope you join the other authors in this section and delete all the very rude comments. It’s a shame when losers try to force their own opinions on others, rather than simply letting people enjoy whatever they like. It’s so much nicer not to see those comments after a good story. Keep writing and the normal people here will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story. Losers leaving bad reviews.

Great story. You took the time to write a story, now you have all these dipshits leaving rude comments. Some saying sick and disgusting. Well listen fucktards. You are reading fuck stories and act like priests. Why don’t you all just choke yourselves while jacking off and don’t let go of your throats! Good grief what a bunch of conniving fucks. Htcouple, good job and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of total losers, whining over fictional characters

And you stupid halfwits whining about kids apparently didn't even bother to read the story, yet feel compelled to makes asinine remarks. Had you taken the time to actually read the story, you would have seen that this was a vacation from the kids. No kids (fictional or real) were anywhere within 50 miles of the house. You clearly are just writing bad comments to cover up your repressed homosexual inclinations. It's ok, you can jack off to anything you want, gay porn included. Just shut the fuck up because everyone is tired of your shit. I applaud all the authors who are sick of your shit and are deleting your ramblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story.

Loved it. Very good story, especially as it was your first story. Looking forward to reading your next story where the roles are reversed. Maybe it could become a mini series if you have the time. Well done.

HtcoupleHtcouplealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Come on people.

For christ sake people. The story started with my wife who had kids and was feeling a little insecure about her body and got back into shape. My bad on putting too much details about getting a babysitter and then having to rush home to send the baby sitter home while my wife rode home with the guys. Were the kids ever brought up other than that? No.

I think my wife is beautiful, sexy as hell and love her as she does me. We have this kink about eachother and would love to watch each other do the ultimate and cum in or receive cum from other partners. Of course fear of STD's stop this. Maybe one day we will find a solid swinging couple or singles we can test and trust to do this with. Until then....our stories have the truth stretched a bit!

I am deleting all the shit comments. For those who feel they have to leave them and say "disgusting", read what the narative on the story is about. If you continue to read and are discusted by it....fuck you, i dont care. Dont waste your time bashing. For those who like the story and feel the same about their wife or husband and want to leave a comment, great and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
need part 2

need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot visual

I could visualize every move your wife made. Nice story, look forward to more. I would love it if my wife would do exactly that!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Great story. Super husband

I loved it, husband is proud and he should be. More, more xoxoxoxo Anbette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

Very very HOT story. Well written and believable! The best stories are like yours that are 100% believable!!! Please keep writing ... I find your work incredibably HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

All the trainers in every gym try to fuck the woman , especially married one . One gym I belonged to the guys were having weekly contests who could fuck more. So many married moms trying to get back or stay in shape getting fucked by young trainers when there hubby thinks they’re just exercising. One guy we were friends with told us when to go around back to our car and he was fucking one up her ass in his truck. He left the window half open and she was begging for it harder up her ass . He was telling her if only her kids who are younger than could see her with his big black dick up her ass. He was making her say you own my white married ass. He was telling her she had to suck him clean when he was done. He and all of them love to make the older married one submit and beg while they fuck them he said it’s like they take ownership of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excuse me for vomiting violent over this smelly crap.

Everyone who liked this cheap cuck drivel is invited to lick my tossed cookies. Cheers .

Captcha

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it! A few surprises in there, from "conservative type" to a 20-guy history that I'm assuming was before the marriage, but... I'd definitely a read sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can relate to this story. My wife had put on a few pounds in the ten years after we got married. I was always a gym rat and work out several days a week. I finally convinced her to come with me. Once the pounds started to come off she really got into it and soon looked even hotter than when we met. She also began to enjoy all the attention she got from the other guys. I would bring up how the other men at the gym wanted her while we had sex. It really turned her on. Like the woman in the story, it was a chance encounter with one of the guys outside the gym that moved things to the next level. We were at a friend’s pool party when we ran into Derrick from the gym. My wife was wearing a bikini and he couldn’t take his eyes off her. I kidded her about how much they were both stealing glances of each other. Later on I saw the talking with each other and their looks alone said they both wanted it. She came to me and told me she was really horny and wanted to fuck Derrick. I told her to fake a headache and to take him home for some fun. I came home two hours later and they were both taking a break but were not done yet. It was hot watching them together. Since then she has actually had sex with a couple other guys from the gym and even two of her coworkers. I love being married to a sexy slutty wife!

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

The last paragraph saves the story for me, somewhat. I can understand this kind of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that marriage sailed away ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous